剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
那边是东南方向
That is southeast.
你相信那玩意儿?
You trust that thing?
对
Yes.
你怎么知道这些标记和准星可靠?
How do you know your marks and sightings are telling you the truth?
我每天都怀疑它计算的结果
Each day I am doubtful of its gifts.
而它每天都证明我错了
And each day it proves me wrong.
有意思
Funny.
我从没想过你会是一个学者
I never thought of you as a scholar.
你不也成了皮毛贩子吗?世事难料
Or you as a fur trader, but here we are.
绳索都绑好了?
The ropes are secure? -Hmm.
可以上路了
You're good to begin.
我不是很放心
I am worried.
等到千山湖 就走过一半路了
When the river reaches the Lake of the Mountains we will be halfway.
怎么回事?
What is that?
淡定
Easy.
那是什么声音?
What is that noise?
是冰在说话
It is the ice talking.
殿下找我有事?
Your Highness summoned me.
我知道你跟埃芙雯小姐的关系
I'm aware of your relationship with Lady Aelfwynn,
你们在一起几个星期了
and have been for weeks.
你在暗中追求她? -您不该对此感到惊讶
You wooed her in secret? -That should not surprise you.
让我惊讶的是 你居然会开展一段如此危险的关系
What surprises me is that you would embark on such a perilous relationship.
如果殿下您是指 埃芙雯是您的贴身侍女
If Your Highness refers to Aelfwynn's position in your household,
我可以向您保证 她并没有帮我监视您
I can assure you that she does not spy for me,
若真有此事 她也可以帮您监视我
for such an arrangement could work both ways.
我们在婚事获得国王同意之前 隐瞒了大家
We kept it a secret until I could obtain your husband's blessing of marriage,
不过我刚收到国王的赐婚书 正打算宣布消息
which I have just received, and intended to share.
你对她的背景有何了解?
What do you know of her background?
我知道她有三个姐姐 全都已经出嫁了
I know she has three sisters. All older and married.
克努特国王将诺利首领派往
Her father was displaced, like many,
诺森布里亚时 她父亲跟许多人一样被撤职了
when King Canute placed Jarl Nori in Northumbria.
只有这些吗?
Is that all?
如果您是在问我对她是否真心
If you're asking if I love her,
我可以告诉您 我爱她
the answer is yes.
如果我告诉你
What would you say if I told you
她哥哥正是企图刺杀我的人 你会怎么想?
her brother was the man who tried to kill me?
我会认为您错了 她没有哥哥 否则她绝对会告诉我
That you're wrong. She doesn't have one. She would've told me.
同父异母的哥哥 而且她已经亲口向我证实了
Half-brother. And she has confirmed it with me.
您的意思是埃芙雯 参与了刺杀您的阴谋?
Are you suggesting that Aelfwynn was involved in the plot against your life?
我并不是这意思 戈德温伯爵 我相信背后指使的人是你
Actually, no, Earl Godwin. I believe it is you who was behind it.
请容许我提醒殿下 当时是我救了您一命
May I remind Your Highness that it was my hand that saved your life.
如果我真的想要您死 我又何必多此一举呢?
Had I wanted you dead, would I not have allowed it to happen?
这正是我一直无法回答的问题
That is exactly the question I've not been able to answer.
那就把我关进地牢里 对我严刑拷打 逼问我
Then take me to the dungeon and ask me there.
我要关进地牢的那个不是你
It is not you I intend to take there.
您不能这么做
You cannot be serious.
将心比心 如果有生命危险的人是你
If the roles were reversed and it was your life at risk,
难道你不会用同样的方式 了解真♥相♥吗?
would you not do the same thing to learn the truth?
正如我所料
I thought so.
殿下 我恳求您高抬贵手
Your Highness, I beg you.
请不要因我们之间的分歧 而迁怒于埃芙雯
Do not make Aelfwynn the battleground in our differences.
我确实有不足之处 但她是无辜的
I have my failings, that is true, but she is innocent.
请给我时间向您证明她的清白 我定会找到您想要的答案
Give me time to prove that to you, and to find the answers you ask for.
我已经给了你时间
You've had time.
现在时间已到
It is now up.
到我胳膊肘 -三掌深
Deep as my elbow. - Three hands thick.
离河水解冻还早得很
We have plenty of time before the thaw.
也许在挪威是这样
Maybe in Norway.
你担心什么?
What concerns you?
冰坝正在裂开
The ice dam breaking.
冰坝是什么?
What is the ice dam?
就是河水结成的冰墙 会像波浪一样移♥动♥
It is a wall of ice that moves like a wave,
将所经之处的一切冲毁
crushing everything in its path.
如果冰坝到来时 我们正在河道上 那我们根本来不及躲避
If we are out here when it appears, we will not have time to escape it.
我们有多少时间?
How much time do we have?
一个星期?一天?
A week? A day?
这条河很长 冰坝也许早已顺流而下了
The river is long. It may already be on its way.
你有什么建议?
What do you suggest?
把雪橇船推上岸 等冰坝先过去
That we move this sled off the river and wait until it passes.
我们离没有结冰的那个湖 只有一天的路程
We're a day's journey from the lake which is free of ice.
这是你自己说的
You said so yourself.
而且我们知道 河两岸到处都有佩切涅格人
For all we know the Pechenegs are all around us.
我们碰碰运气 继续赶路
We take our chances and push on.
装船!
Load up!
过来吧
Come.
你看到什么了?她去了哪里?
What have you found? Where does she go?
她没有走远
She goes nowhere.
只是进树林里去摘草药、挖树根
Just the forest to collect herbs and roots.
她也去看那些逃亡者吗?
And does she see the refugees?
有时候会
Sometimes.
他们视她为祭司 对她非常崇敬 这正是哈里卡所希望的…
They treat her as priestess, with respect, as Harekr wishes--
不能让她去看他们 这不好
She should not see them. It is bad.
母亲 我跟他们一起工作 他们不是坏人
I work with them, Mother. They're not bad people.
我认为弗雷迪思说得对
I think Freydis is right.
我们应该允许他们进入约姆斯博格
They should be allowed to come to Jomsborg.
你看上了其中一个姑娘?
Is there a girl?
是又如何?
What if there was?
哈里卡绝不会同意的
Harekr would not approve.
也许…也是时候改变了
Maybe… it is time for a change.
我猜是个男孩 -你这么想的?
I think it's going to be a boy. - You think so?
是的 我猜是
Yes. I think so.
她告诉你了
She has told you.
我并不在乎 我知道你是清白的
It means nothing to me. I know that you're innocent.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我还担心她把情况告诉了你 你就会抛弃我
I was worried that when she told you, you would abandon me.
我绝不会离开你 在上帝眼中 你就是我妻子
I would never leave you. In the eyes of God, you are my wife.
我已修书给克努特
I've already sent word to Canute
向他解释了情况 并恳请他放了你
explaining the situation and begging for your release,
但在那之前 你必须坚强
but until then, you must be strong
你好好听我说
and listen to me carefully.
王后会问你话
The queen is going to question you.
我不怕 我已经把实情告诉了她
I'm not afraid. I've already told her the truth.
这完全不是你所想的那样
This is very different.
她关心的并不是实情或者你
She isn't interested in the truth or you.
她意在对付我
This is about me.
你?
You?
可你根本不知道我哥哥的事
But you knew nothing of my brother.
他并不是我的家族的一员 -我相信你 但王后不相信
He was not a part of my family. -I believe you, but the queen does not.
她认为我♥操♥纵了你与我同谋 企图刺杀她
She feels that I've manipulated you into joining a crime against her life,
而且她执意要证明这一点
and she intends to prove that.
我没什么好怕的 我会说出真♥相♥
I have nothing to fear. I will tell the truth.
不 你必须跟她说是我指使你的
No. You must tell her that it was me.
告诉她我是幕后主使
Tell her I was behind it.
那是颠倒黑白
That would be a lie.
然后她会把你从我身边带走 我就会失去一切
Then she would take you from me and I'd have nothing.
我跟她一起去
I'm going with her.
不能 这是王后的命令
No. Queen's orders.
不必担心
Do not worry.
我会说出真♥相♥ 因为我只知道真♥相♥
I will tell the truth. For it is all that I know.
这很美
It's beautiful.
戈德温伯爵送的礼物?
Was it a gift form Earl Godwin?
他送给我的信物 代表他的爱…和我们美好的未来
He gave it to me as a symbol of his love… and the future.
你很幸运能感受到真爱
You're lucky to have felt real love.
你也会的
You will too.
克努特想把我许给一个王子或国王
Canute wants me to marry a prince or a king.
他不在乎我是否感受到真爱
He does not care if I ever feel love.
上帝知道你的善良 吉莎
God knows your goodness, Gytha.
他会保佑你的
And will take care of you.
万一我有什么不测…
If something should happen to me…
你能替我把这个还给他吗?
will you give this back to him for me?
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表