剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
让他跪下 闭嘴!
Put him down. Shut up!
告诉我约姆斯维京人住在哪里
Tell me where the Jomsvikings live.
没有人知道他们住哪里
No one knows where they live.
我们只听说尊崇旧神信仰的人
All we are told is that believers in the old ways
来到这片海滩
who come to this beach
就会被带去新的乌普萨拉 一个叫“约姆斯博格”的地方
will be taken away to a new Uppsala called Jomsborg.
就是说是约姆斯维京人 从天而降 找到你们?
So the Jomsvikings just find you?
奥丁神像派出女武神一样地 派他们来把你们送到安全的地方?
Odin sends them like Valkyries to carry you to safety?
如果他们运气够好
And if they are lucky,
还能向你这样的基♥督♥徒报仇
to take their revenge on Christians like you.
父亲 -别去 求你了
Father. -No. Please.
你要当国王 就必须让你的剑沾上鲜血
To become king, you must bloody your sword.
送这个异教♥徒♥下地狱吧!
Send this pagan to hell! -
让他们知道 “我们掌控一切”
Send the message, "We're in control."
动手!
Now!
你父王会为你感到骄傲的
Your father would be proud.
欢迎你 弗雷迪思!
Welcome, Freydis!
弗雷迪思 卡特加特的救星
Freydis, Savior of Kattegat.
欢迎 弗雷迪思!
Welcome, Freydis!
欢迎你 弗雷迪思!
Welcome, Freydis!
她杀死了寇雷首领
She killed Jarl Kåre.
你好 -弗雷迪思
Hello. -Freydis.
你好
Hello.
欢迎你 弗雷迪思!
Welcome, Freydis!
弗雷迪思
Freydis.
信仰守护者
The Keeper of the Faith.
这两位是约姆斯博格的领袖
The leaders of Jomsborg.
弗雷迪思 我叫哈里卡
Freydis, I am Harekr.
欢迎来到约姆斯博格
Welcome to Jomsborg.
谢谢
Thank you.
这位是古卓丽德
This is Gudrid.
天哪!
Oh my god.
我们到了诺夫哥罗德了
Novgorod, my friend.
很快我们就能享受国王的待遇
Soon, we will be treated like kings.
他们在做什么?
What are they doing?
抽鸦♥片♥
Opium.
听说鸦♥片♥的烟进入人的身体 能把人的灵魂偷走
They say its smoke enters your body and steals your soul.
他们为什么抽那个?
Why would they do it?
为了逃离这个世界
To escape this Earth.
与亡灵对话
To talk to the dead.
我叔叔应该在那边
I think I found my uncle.
就是他 来吧
That's him. Let's go.
让我过去 我是哈拉尔西格松王子
Let me by. I'm Prince Harald Sigurdsson.
我是来见我叔叔雅罗斯拉夫的
I'm here to see my uncle, Yaroslav.
慢着
Wait.
给 拿着
Here, take it.
听着!这场搏斗需要的是一个维京人
Hey! What this fight needs is a Viking
挪威的哈拉尔西格松王子
named Prince Harald Sigurdsson of Norway,
金发王哈拉尔的曾孙
great-grandson of Harald Finehair
德高望重的 “智者“雅罗斯拉夫的侄子
and blood relative of the esteemed Yaroslav the Wise.
停!
Stop!
哈拉尔?
Harald?
叔叔
Uncle.
瞧你这模样
Look at you.
你怎么会来诺夫哥罗德?
What has brought you to Novgorod?
叔叔 说来话长
It's a long story, Uncle.
边吃喝边讲会更精彩
One told better over food and drink.
你的家族憎恨维京人和克努特
So your family hates the Vikings and Canute.
这不是什么新鲜事 很多人都恨他们
That's nothing new. Lots of people feel that way.
但你不一样
But you were different.
你来到了伦敦并实施了行动
You came to London to do something about it.
我没有别的话要说
There is nothing else to tell you.
我们找到了黄金
We found gold.
在你住的地方 看来是有人收买♥♥了你
In your lodgings. Someone paid you.
告诉我对方的名字 描述一下长相
I need a name. A description.
我从来没有见过他
I never saw him.
既然你不知道那个男人的样子
Since you do not know what this man looks like,
你的眼睛对我们也就没有用了
your eyes are of no use to me.
他不是北方人 -你怎么知道?
He was not from the north. -How do you know?
他的口音
His words.
他把给我的金子和指示 留在了小酒馆里
He left gold for me and instructions in the alehouses.
他是南方人
He was from the south.
告诉我他的名字
I need a name.
我只知道这些
I know nothing more.
不
No.
再好好想想
Think harder.
我听到有人叫他“熊人”!
I heard someone call him "Bear"!
他自己一个人行动吗?
Did he operate alone?
他是这么说的
He says so.
他的家族在诺森布里亚
His family are from Northumbria.
克努特把那个郡赐给了诺利首领 他的家族失去了土地
They lost their lands when Canute gave the shire to Jarl Nori.
他说有个叫“熊人”的南方人 买♥♥通了他
He claims he was paid by someone from the south. "Bear."
或者是“巴尔”
Or Barr.
这个名字很普遍
It's a familiar name,
也许只是个假名 用来保护家族成员
perhaps an invented one to protect a family member.
怎么才能弄清楚?
How will you find out?
他还有一只眼睛没被刺瞎
He has another eye.
很好!进攻!非常好!
That's good! Attack! That's good!
你把他们训练得很好
You trained them well.
卡特加特女盾军过奖了
Great compliment from a shield maiden of Kattegat.
或许能请你给我们展示一下 你所接受的训练
Perhaps you will share some of your training with us.
现在来看看她的能耐
Now we will see what she's made of.
看看传闻到底是真是假
We'll see if the stories are true.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 我受益良多
No. I learned much.
我们都受益良多
We all did.
谢谢你 弗雷迪思
Thank you, Freydis.
尤隆德
Jorundr.
开始退潮了 该出发了
Tide's leaving, time to go.
我还记得你第一次学
I remember when you learned your first lesson.
每次看到你的鼻子 我都会想起那事
Every time I look at your nose I remember.
他们要去哪里?
Where are they going?
尤隆德要回北方去接逃亡者
Jorundr is making a run back to the north to pick up refugees.
如果顺利的话
If he's successful,
他会把逃亡者带到这里 他们在这里会很安全
he will bring them here where they will be safe.
除了尤隆德 你跟哈里卡还有别的孩子吗?
Did you and Harekr have other children besides Jorundr?
尤隆德不是哈里卡的儿子
Jorundr is not Harekr's child.
我的亡夫是哈里卡的哥哥
My husband was Harekr's brother.
尤隆德小的时候 敌人偷袭我们 杀死了他父亲
He was killed in a raid when Jorundr was a child.
哈里卡把他视如己出 把他抚养成人
Harekr raised him as his own.
他们关系很亲近
They are close.
跟我说说你孩子的父亲吧
Tell me about your baby's father.
你怎么知道我怀有身孕?
How did you know I am with child?
刚才比试时 你很小心保护腹部
The way you protected your belly.
他是个好人
He is a good man.
我很想他 但是我们…
I miss him, but we're…
我们现在走上了不同的道路
We are now on different paths.
你来这里来对了 弗雷迪思
You are in a good place, Freydis.
在约姆斯博格 我们会为孩子的出生而庆祝
A new child is to be celebrated in Jomsborg.
尤其是你的孩子
Especially yours.
开闸门!
Open the gates!
我们听说克努特自己当了英格兰国王
So we hear that Canute has kept the crown of England.
还让他儿子斯威恩当了挪威国王
And installed his son, Svein, as king of Norway.
他曾许诺让我当挪威国王
A crown he promised to me.
那你哥哥奥拉夫呢? 难道他无权坐上这个王位吗?
And your brother, Olaf? Does he not have a claim?
他在卡特加特被八字胡斯韦恩打败了
He was defeated by Sweyn Forkbeard in Kattegat,
八字胡斯韦恩后来让他保护他孙子
who then made him his grandson's protector.
维托米尔领主 这是我侄儿 挪威王子 哈拉尔西格松
Lord Vitomir, this is my nephew, Harald Sigurdsson, Prince of Norway.
维托米尔领主来自楚德王国
Vitomir is from Chude,
那里的女人都美得勾人心魄
a kingdom where the women are all breathtakingly beautiful,
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表