剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
也就是说他知道在哪里停靠 让我们丢掉小命
It means he knows where to stop and have us killed.
或者知道不该在哪里停靠
Or where not to stop.
是佩切涅格人把我弄成这样的
The Pechenegs did this to me.
我敢肯定 你所说的“这样”很糟糕
I am sure whatever "this" is, is bad,
但我看不到你现在有多惨 因为是佩切涅格人把我弄成这样的
but I cannot see how bad it is because the Pechenegs did this to me.
我不是你的敌人
I am not your enemy.
我非常了解我的族人 这是一个优势
That I know my people well is a good thing.
你没有提过会带一个仆人
You said nothing of bringing a servant.
让他回家吧
Send him home.
需要我提醒你 你的皮毛是谁付钱买♥♥的吗?
Need I remind you who paid for your furs?
我们去船上坐 把箱子收好
We will take a seat. Stow that.
来 给我吧
Yeah. I'll have it.
你这大箱子可真漂亮
A mighty fancy box you got there.
未经我的批准 不许你跟我的仆人说话
Do not speak to my servant again without my permission.
她是谁?
Who's she?
她是玛丽亚姆 这位是哈拉尔 -哈拉尔 你好
She's Mariam. Mariam, this is Harald. -Hello, Harald.
你先走
After you.
这就是你要去君士坦丁堡的原因?
This is the reason you're going to Constantinople?
没错 这是个很好的原因 -最好如此
It is. It is a good one. -Huh, it better be.
我们需要强大的船员才能安全抵达
We need a strong crew if we're going to make it.
不需要柔弱的女人和她们的财物
Not frail women and their belongings.
我不同意
I disagree.
这正是我们需要的
That is exactly what we need.
我们冷死了 -闭嘴!
We're cold. -Silence!
谁不冷啊?
We're all cold!
叔叔 我听取了你的建议
I've taken your advice, Uncle.
我这是为东山再起而努力
I'm reinventing myself.
看出来了 有何大计?
Yes, I see. As what?
我回来时 定会腰缠万贯 有权有势
When I return, I will be a rich and powerful man,
不仅有我自己的军队 还有一个目标
with my own army and a purpose.
你拭目以待吧
You'll see.
我非常期待那一天的到来
I am excited for that day.
如果你哥哥来找你 我该怎么跟他交代?
What do you want me to tell your brother when he comes for you?
告诉奥拉夫 睡觉的时候 在床边放一把斧头
Tell Olaf he should sleep with an axe by his bed.
侄子啊 你的自信就不必从头再来了 这是上天给你的恩赐
Do not reinvent your confidence, nephew. It is your great gift.
愿神明保佑你
May God be with you.
一个王子、一个奴隶贩子 一个佩切涅格瞎子、一个女学者
A prince, a slaver, a blind Pecheneg, a woman scholar,
两个骗子还有一个贵族 坐着一艘装了雪橇的船
two con men and a noble, on a boat on a sled.
能出什么岔子呢?
What could go wrong?
启程
Let's go.
走起来!
Move!
快走吧!
Let's go!
我不想让你们有心理负担
I do not wish to tax you.
在威胁清除之前 你们是我唯一信任的帮手
Until the threat is over, you're my only trusted helpers.
当然了 您绝不能落单
Of course. You must not be alone.
能伺候您是我们的荣幸
We are happy to be of service.
吉莎 去给我准备一下衣服 好吗? 埃芙雯看起来累坏了
Gytha, would you prepare my clothes? Aelfwynn looks tired.
是 殿下
Yes, Your Highness.
抱歉 殿下 我刚才走神了
I am sorry, Your Highness. I've been distracted.
埃芙雯 你的眼睛怎么红红的? 不舒服吗?
Your eyes are red, Aelfwynn. Are you unwell?
我绝不会把病传给殿下
I would not bring sickness to my queen.
那就是说你经常流泪
Then you've been crying.
不 我在这里非常开心
No. I'm very happy here.
殿下对我一直很好
Your Highness has been very good to me.
你这么想让我很高兴
I'm glad you feel that way.
我关心你
I care about you.
所以我最近留意到你变了
Which is why I've noticed a change in you.
你是不是有什么担忧?
Is there something worrying you?
你愿意告诉我吗?
Something you would like to share?
我保证再也不会心神恍惚了
I promise I will not allow this to happen again.
殿下 您的衣服已经准备好了
Your clothes are prepared, my lady.
抱歉 我的爱人
I'm sorry, my love.
只有我们俩
It's just us.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
还好 只是吓了一跳 -你确定吗?
Yes, just startled. -Are you sure?
你有任何事都可以告诉我
You know you can tell me anything.
我没事 真的
I'm fine. I promise.
瑞芙娜!
Hrefna!
我在这里面
In here.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
我没事
I'm all right.
发生了什么事? -我遇到了一头野猪 把它赶走了
What happened? -There was a boar. But I drove it away.
弗雷迪思…
Freydis…
诗寇蒂的圣骨
A piece of Skuld.
你做到了
You did it.
他们会让我留着它吗?
Will they let me keep it?
当然 这是你冒生命危险得来的
Of course. You have earned it.
你自己走吧
I'll let you go.
快跑!
Run!
来
Come.
我们快回家
Let's get you home.
出来
Out.
出来!
Out!
是他的货物 不是我的
His cargo. Not mine.
出来!
Out!
出来!
Out!
不!
No!
不!奥莱丝!不!
No! Orlaith! No!
不!奥莱丝!
No! Orlaith!
奥莱丝!
Orlaith! Orlaith!
奥莱丝!不!
Orlaith! No!
不!
No!
不!奥莱丝!
No! Orlaith!
打断我的鼻子 我就更不值钱了
Break my nose, lose more money on me.
真可惜啊
It's a pity.
一对姐妹本可以卖♥♥大价钱的
Two sisters would have fetched a lot of money.
我们应该为死者祷告
We should say a prayer.
这个建议很好
It is a proper suggestion.
你来说祷告词吧
You should offer it.
哦 在天之父
Oh, Father in heaven.
愿你与你的女儿奥莱丝同在 保佑她去到你的圣地
Be with your daughter, Orlaith, as she journeys to your holy land.
愿你与她姐姐布丽托同在 安抚她的悲痛
And be with her sister, Brigtoc, in her grief.
阿门 -阿敏
Amen. -Āmīn.
阿门 -阿门
Amen -Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门 -阿门
Amen. -Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
我就住这里
That's where I live.
瑞芙娜 我很为你感到骄傲
Hrefna, I'm so proud of you.
瑞芙娜!
Hrefna!
来
Come.
进去吧 快来
Inside. Come.
你的腿怎么了?
What happened to your leg?
会好的 不严重
It will heal. It's nothing.
你必须跟我说实话
You must tell me the truth.
你认识这个男人
You know this man.
不
No.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
你在庭院里看见他的尸体时 几乎晕倒在地 我亲眼所见
I watched you collapse in the courtyard when you saw the body.
后来我追问你 你却回避我
When I pressed you for answers you evaded me.
求您不要问我
Please, don't ask me.
我一定要问
I will.
那个男人企图刺杀我
That man tried to kill me.
你是怎么认识他的?
How do you know him?
快招了
Tell me.
如果我说出来 您必须向我保证 不会告诉戈德温伯爵
If I do, you must promise not to tell Earl Godwin.
戈德温?为什么?
Godwin? Why?
殿下 他许诺会娶我为妻
He has proposed marriage to me, my lady.
如果他知道我接下来要告诉您的事
If he should find out what I'm about to tell you,
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表