I love this country.
我很热爱我的国家
My candidacy begins right now!
我的竞选从此时此刻正式开始!
Mike McLintock...
迈克·迈克林托克
I know who you are. BuzzFeed magazine...
我知道你是谁 蜂鸟八卦的
Uhhuh. Okay. Print edition. Okay.
好吧 印刷商 好吗
What would you say to someone who might ask,
面对这样的质疑你们会如何回应呢
"How can they marry? They're stepsiblings?"
有人会问"他们怎么能结婚呢 他们是继兄妹呀"
I'm not her brother, and I never was.
我从来都不是她的哥哥
Except for that one year.
那一年不算
I'm thinking of having this baby
我希望生下这个宝宝
and I'm not asking anything of you, literally nothing,
但我不想问你要任何东西 真的什么都不要
but I do want the baby to know that you're the father...
但是我希望宝宝知道你是他的父亲
Okay, goodnight, Dan. Goodnight, Amy.
好了 晚安 丹 晚安 艾米
Ma'am, you need to see this.
夫人 你最好看看这个
I believe that our country will always be a shining
我坚信我们的国家永远都会是
beacon of hope. Oh, God, he looks good.
人♥民♥的希望之灯塔 天 他看起来真帅
Now bow to your partner...
现在向你的舞伴鞠躬...
Bow to your partner. Swing your partner...
向你的舞伴鞠躬 和你的舞伴翩翩起舞...
Swing your partner.
和你的舞伴翩翩起舞
Ben, I really don't like being told what to do.
本 我真的很不喜欢让人指手画脚
Well, Felix Wade is the biggest bundler in the party,
菲利克斯·怀尔德是这场派对上最大的赞助人
and he loves making millionaires square dance.
而他喜欢让有钱佬们跳方块舞
Bad news, ma'am. The US Attorney's Office in New York
夫人 坏消息 纽约的联邦检察官办公室
has empaneled a grand jury to investigate the Meyer Fund,
选任了一个大陪审团来调查梅耶基金
What?! and they're looking at Andrew as a target.
什么?! 而且他们把安德鲁视作调查重点了
Swing the corner... Around the corner.
转个角继续跳... 转个角
Shit! Oh...Roger. Selina, looks like
该死的! 噢...罗杰 塞琳娜 看起来
we're swingin' together!
我们一起翩翩起舞了呢!
I would have invited my wife,
我本来要请我老婆来的
but she's a squirter, and that dress
但她是个潮♥吹♥小能手 而那条裙子
doesn't look like it's been Scotch-guarded.
看起来不是很防水
Ever the charmer, Mr. Party Chairman.
还是这么有魅力啊 党主席先生
Roll her away... OK, when do we get
让她转走... 好了 我们什么时候
the check from Felix? End of the weekend.
能从菲利克斯那拿到支票? 周末结束之前
He's gonna make you official at the final dinner.
他会在最终晚宴上正式宣布支持你
For that amount of money to my campaign,
凭他给我的竞选活动捐的这么多钱
I'll do-si-do for his do-si-dough.
我给他的破舞会跳多少换位舞步都行
And give yourself a hand!
给你自己鼓鼓掌!
Welcome to my 16th Annual Discovery Weekend.
欢迎来到第十六届年度探索发现周末
We're here in Aspen
我们聚在阿斯彭
to build bridges to the future.
是为了建立通往未来的桥梁
Bridges made of ideas.
思想之桥
No wonder the rest of the world hates us.
怪不得全世界都讨厌我们呢
Gayle King is here!
盖尔·金也来了!
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天啊
But you're not here
但你们来这里
just to innovate entrepreneurial solutions
不只是为明天的问题
to the problems of tomorrow... you wanna square dance!
创造全新的解决方案... 你们想跳方块舞!
老娘不干了
I've waited a long time for this.
我等这一刻已经很久了
I guess Felix Wade always thought I was...
我猜菲利克斯·怀尔德一直觉得我...
A lightweight? Goddamnit, I hate that word.
无足轻重? 该死的 我恨那个词
Why? You're so skinny. N... Oh. Yeah.
为什么? 你这么瘦 不 噢 是的
Ma'am. Ma'am. I ran a little Intel,
夫人 夫人 我收集了一点情报
and apparently the secret to Felix Wade
看样子赢得菲利克斯·怀尔德芳心的方法
is to always repeat the last two sentences that he says.
是重复他最后两句话
Oh, come on. That is idiotic.
别闹了 这太傻♥逼♥了
That's what I said. Is he really that insecure?
我也是这么说的 他真的这么没有安全感吗?
Come on, that is idiotic. He's really that insecure?
别闹了 这太傻♥逼♥了 他真的这么没有安全感吗?
Right? Gary gets it. Madam President.
是吧? 盖瑞最懂了 总统女士
Oh, Felix! I am thrilled
噢 菲利克斯! 我很激动
that you finally got lured to one of our little get-togethers.
你终于被引诱进我们这个小聚会了
Well, I'll tell ya a secret,
让我告诉你一个秘密
it's the only reason I'm really running for president.
这是我参选总统的唯一理由
Really? I feel like
真的吗? 我感觉
you should have a better reason than that.
你应该有个比这更好的理由
Uh... Um... Well...
嗯...
Felix, can I talk to you for a moment?
菲利克斯 我能和你谈谈吗?
It's been a delight. I will see you later.
很高兴和你聊天 回头见
It has been a delight,
确实很高兴和你聊天
and you shall see me later.
你之后会见到我的
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
OK. Isn't it astounding
好吧 是不是有点让人震惊
that the next President of the United States
美国下一任总统
is being chosen by a closeted ex-record producer?
由一个深柜的前唱片制♥作♥人来选?
The Electoral College
选举团
hasn't exactly been hitting it out of the park.
干得也没多好啊
And is it just me, or does Felix's friend seem a little young?
而且是只有我这么想 还是菲利克斯的朋友看起来有点太年轻了?
He'll look older after Felix switches blood with him.
等菲利克斯和他换血之后他看起来就会年长点了
Ma'am, Felix Wade's sexuality is the worst best-kept secret
夫人 菲利克斯·怀尔德的性取向是自克莱德·托尔森的假性怀孕以来
since Clyde Tolson's hysterical pregnancy.
最公开的秘密了
The man lives in a vast invisible closet.
这男人住在一个巨大的隐形衣柜里
Sounds amazing. I'm gonna be sick.
听起来真不错 我要吐了
Wow. It always has to be about her.
哇哦 一切都得围着她转
Never fails. Every time.
从不落空 每一次
Can you see if they can make me
你能去看看他们能不能
a specialty cocktail?
给我做一杯特色鸡尾酒吗?
Of course. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
Gary.
盖瑞
I've been having an upset stomach,
我最近胃不太舒服
'cause I, uh, I... I ate...
因为我...我吃了...
Ohhh!
噢!
Hey, do me a favor
嘿 帮我个忙
and don't say anything to anyone...
别和任何人说这事...
OK...
行吧...
There it is.
可算找到了
Hey, is Kim here?
嘿 金姆来了吗?
No, she got fired for sleeping with you.
没有 她因为和你上♥床♥被炒了
Buzzfeed runs a notoriously tight ship.
蜂鸟八卦出了名地管理严格
I should probably thank you.
我也许应该和你道谢
You are lookin' at the new Deputy Senior Editor.
你面前的是最新的副资深编辑
They're puttin' me up, and all I gotta do
他们给我升职了 而我只要
is sit on some panel for new media innovators.
参加一个新媒体创新者委员会就行了
What do you know about new media,
你懂什么新媒体
Mike29748@aol.Com?
Mike29748@aol.com?
Oh, no. I got hacked.
噢 不 我的账号♥被黑了
It's Mike53729.
现在是Mike53729了
Still @aol though, right?
但还是aol的邮箱没错吧?
Until I die. Right.
打死我都不换 行吧
Ma'am. Ma'am, ma'am. Guess what?
夫人 夫人 夫人 你猜怎么着?
Amy's bulimic. What?!
艾米得了暴食症 什么?!
Well, it's about time. Yeah!
也是时候了 是啊
And I'll tell ya something, she might want to consider
而且我跟你说 她也许需要考虑考虑
a little more purging, a little less bingeing.
多吐点 少吃点
God, that girl can't do anything right.
老天 那姑娘什么都干不好
Ma'am, I am so sorry... Amy, you got
夫人 我很抱歉... 艾米
some vomit on your mustache.
你胡子上有些呕吐物
What the Rocky Mountain fuck?!
搞他妈什么落基山呢?!
Ben! I thought I was the only candidate invited to this thing.
本! 我以为我是唯一受邀参加这活动的候选人
So I was told. So why don't you go find out?
他们是这么告诉我的 那你为什么不去搞清楚呢?
I'm gonna shut it down, ma'am.
夫人 我会去解决这事
Uh... Tom!
嗯... 汤姆!
Look what the Gulfstream dragged in.
看看谁坐着湾流来了?
Gosh, I didn't see a TED
天啊 我没看到日程上有
talk for fake folksiness on the schedule.
假亲民♥主♥题的TED演讲啊
4:30.
在四点半
Kent, can you remind me real quick,
肯特 你能快速提醒我一下
how many points am I beating Tom by?
我现在领先汤姆多少点吗?
Des Moines Register says 18 points.
得梅因纪事报上说是18点
Ooh, 18 points! Oh, my goodness!
噢 18点! 噢 我的天啊!
That makes me moister than an oyster.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表