知道了 知道了 我爱你
Ma'am. Yeah
夫人? 来了
Uhhuh. Mmhmm. Ma'am.
恩... 来了 女士
Oh, here she is!
她来了!
Here. I can't hold this. I can't.
拿着 我拿不了这个 真的
Oh, wow. Um...
噢 哇 嗯...
uh, thank you, Felix,
谢谢你 菲利克斯
for this incredible opportunity.
给我这个难以置信的机会
I don't... I don't, uh, think
我不... 我不认为
it's controversial for...
让我和你们...
for me to say to you...
说这些话会有任何的争议...
Uh, I mean, ya know,
我的意思是...
um...
额...
the movers and shakers who confront the, uh,
那些敢于面对挑战的人 额...
ya know, um, uh...
你们懂的 嗯... 额...
challenges...
挑战...
...uh, that we face, both, ya know,
...额 我们面对的 两种... 就是...
abroad and, um, and, um, um,
国外的和... 嗯....
ya know, at home.
还有国内的
Uh, we...
额 我们...
argggh!
啊!
What is happening here? I have no idea.
怎么回事? 我不知道
Ya know, leadership, ya know,
就是说... 领导力嘛...
uh, I mean, is a tricky... um...
就是一个棘手的问题 额...
She's having a textbook aneurysm.
她不记得要说什么了
Still looks like a goddess.
依然不影响她像一个女神
...and... and... and... and... and, uh,
然后... 然后... 然后... 额...
th... that's tricky.
这个问题确实很棘手
Tom? Yeah?
汤姆? 怎么了?
Can I talk to you just for a second? Sure.
能借一步说话吗? 当然可以
OK... let me have it.
好的... 让我来说
Hey, you don't get to smile about this, OK?
喂! 你没必要取笑我好吗?
What are you, some sort of sociopath?
你是谁? 反♥社♥会♥的人吗?
That was the most humiliating experience
那真的是我这辈子最丢脸的经历了
I've had in my entire life, and I was Vice President
而且我以前还是
of the United States... I had a heart attack.
美国副总统 我有一次心脏病突发了
What? Eight months ago.
什么? 八个月以前
Quadruple bypass, the old James ticker.
做了心脏搭桥 搭了起搏
Which, I was all for it when it killed my dad,
就是这病带走我爸的 所以我以为我要死了
but it's not so funny when the shoe's on the other ventricle.
但当事情发生在你自己身上就没那么好笑了
Which I thought you might be interested in.
我觉得你可能会感兴趣
Right. No, I think it is... Oh, I'm sorry.
对 不 我觉得他是 抱歉 打扰了
No, you're good. No problem.
没事 没关系
That was in Iraq, Senator James? Afghanistan.
那是在伊朗吗? 詹姆斯参议员? 在阿富汗
In Afghanistan, OK.
在阿富汗 好吧
Wait a minute, what are you saying?
等会 你说什么?
I was lying there with a lot of tubes and wires
我就躺在那儿 身上缠着好多的线和罐子
sticking out of me, and all I could think was
然后我满脑子都是
all the things I wished I'd said to you
我想和你说的话
and things I wished I'd done, we'd done.
我希望我做过 或者是我们做过的事情
I had a heart attack too.
我突发过一次心脏病
What? Mmhmm.
什么? 是的
I did. Really. About a year and a half ago.
真的 大约一年半以前
We... We covered the whole thing up.
我们 我们把这件事掩盖了起来
We called mine a "Routine prostate procedure."
我们称我的手术为"常规前列腺手术"
Well, yeah, men have it so easy.
确实 男人很容易得这种病
People assumed I was having a face-lift.
公众以为我整容了
And then when I did have a face-lift,
当我真做了拉皮手术的时候
I had to tell everybody I was visiting the troops.
又得撒谎说我去访问军队了
When I had my face-lift,
我做拉皮手术的时候
we told people that you were having a face-lift.
我们对外宣传是你在做拉皮手术
So...
所以
you love me?
你爱我?
Maybe there's...
也许在
an alternate universe
另一个宇宙空间
where we're not in politics,
我们都不是搞政♥治♥的
we're just...
我们只是
unhappily married somewhere in the suburbs.
一对住在郊区的落魄已婚夫妻
Uh-huh. And you work at a car dealership?
你在一家汽车经销商工作?
Assistant manager.
助理经理
Oh! Look at you! And we argue about
很能干嘛! 我们会争吵
how much money we're spending on landscaping,
到底该在修剪花♥园♥上花多少钱
and I think you flirt a
然后我觉得你似乎
little too much with the kids' tennis coach.
和孩子的网球教练调情得过于频繁
And then we blow each other's brain's out. Yeah.
然后我们就只剩下疯狂地做♥爱♥了 是的
Now, see, this...
你看...
more of my bad timing.
总是找不到对的时间
Unless somebody...
除非有人
drops out of the race.
选择退出竞选
Let's face it,
说实话
if you were the kind of woman who'd choose me
如果你是那种为了我而
over the presidency,
放弃竞选的女人
I wouldn't want you so crazily.
我也不会对你这么着迷了
I'm gonna kick your ass all over the electoral map.
我会在竞选期把你打个屁滚尿流的
Good night, Selina.
晚安了 赛琳娜
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh! There you are.
哟! 你在这儿呢
You saw the whole thing, didn't ya? I did.
你都看见了吧? 是的
How about a hot soak with a Laura Mercier bath bomb?
不如泡个热水澡吧 放上罗拉玛斯亚家的泡澡包?
Is it gonna explode between my legs
它能在我的双腿间爆♥炸♥开
and make me cum until I cry?
让我高♥潮♥到哭泣么?
I think it's peppermint.
我记得是胡椒薄荷味儿的
You OK, Dan?
你还好么 丹?
Ames, am I gettin' old? I swear,
艾米 我变老了么? 我发誓
I feel like I'm five minutes away
感觉再过五分钟我就该
from fiber supplements and voting in midterms.
吃纤维补充剂 还得给中期竞选投票了
I mean, we all are. Maybe I gotta stop foolin' around.
我们都变老了呀 也许我该收收心 不能乱搞了
Maybe that's it. Maybe I gotta cut out
是时候停下来了 我应该叫停所有
all the meaningless sex with girls half my age.
和年轻小姑娘毫无意义的性♥爱♥了
I mean, you pull it out to cum on her tits
拔♥出♥来♥射在她胸上
'cause you think it's gonna make you feel alive.
只是为了让自己感觉充满活力
But it doesn't matter where you cum, Ames.
但其实这与在哪儿射无关 艾米
Ya know? It just doesn't. It just...
你懂吧? 其实这真的毫无关系
It doesn't. Yeah.
没有意义 是啊
Sometimes it's good to think about the future.
有时候考虑一下未来也不错
Don't know what I'd do without you.
没有你我可怎么办
The future...
未来
OK, after last night,
经历了昨晚
none of these masturbators of the universe
这些宇宙级的自♥慰♥狂没有
are even looking me in the eye
一个人敢正视我的眼睛
ever since Felix decided to back Tom.
都怪菲利克斯决定支持汤姆了
And isn't that Tom over there with your protegee?
那边和汤姆在一起的不是你的女门徒么?
What? Who?
啥? 谁?
Ooh, Tom and Kemi would be a formidable ticket.
汤姆和金米一联手可真是难对付了
They could reassure people that look like him
像他这样的人可以让人们相信
that their country wouldn't be ruined
像她那样的人是不会把国家
by people that look like her.
给毁掉的
Goddamnit!
该死的
Take a few deep breaths first. Don't tell me how to breathe.
先做几个深呼吸 不用你教我怎么呼吸
Good morning.
早上好呀
Hey, Felix, can I talk to you for a quick second?
嗨 菲利克斯 我能和你说两句话么?
We've said everything we need to.
该说的我们已经讨论过了
Ya know? Like you repeatedly said last night.
你昨天晚上重复半天了
Well, you know how you finance
你们搞经济的人
guys like to talk about disrupting things?
总喜欢谈论怎么扰乱什么事吧?
How about we disrupt the election?
不如我们扰乱这次的选举?
Scatter.
散开
Yeah, like now.
赶紧腾地儿
Get out. Ohh.
你走开 哼
Tell me more, Selina. Yeah.
再多说说 赛琳娜 没问题
I'm addicted to disruption,
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表