Where have you been?
你去哪儿了?
Tom and Felix spent the entire morning French-braiding each other's bald spots.
汤姆和菲利克斯一整个早上都在相谈甚欢
Somebody's gotta go in there and lure Felix out.
谁去掺一脚诱惑一下菲利克斯
OK, I can... Dan.
好吧 我可以... 丹
Dan. Yeah, Dan.
丹去 是的 丹去
Yeah, that feels right.
好吧 是该我去了
I hope he's Felix's type.
我希望他是菲利克斯的菜
In current gay parlance,
在如今的基圈里
Dan presents somewhere between a "Wolf" And an "Otter,"
丹的形象介于狼和水獭直接
some would call a "Frost otter."
有些人会称之为“霜冻水獭”
It's always...
一般情况下...
Mr. Wade, I was wondering if I could steal steal you--
韦德先生 我在想我们是不是可以占用你一点...
Fly away, please, we're busy.
走开 谢谢 我们很忙
Bye, Dan. Nice try, Grandma,
拜拜 丹 很好的尝试啊 老奶奶
but you aged out of Felix's demo back in the 20th century.
但在二十世纪 你就不是他的菜了
Uh, I'm 39-and-a-half.
我三十九岁半了
You may want to start coloring that gray.
你可能想染个灰发
Just a thought.
就一个建议而已
Bye, now.
拜拜
What... Dan? I need a minute.
什么 丹? 我要一个人静静
What's wrong with him?
他咋了?
Something's going around or something,
发生了一些事
'cause my stomach is... Amy, please. We all know, OK?
因为我的胃... 艾米 好了 我们都知道了
And I would give you one word of advice,
我就给一个建议
which is to try laxatives.
试试轻度泻药
I'll tell you why.
我来给你说原理
It saves your teeth.
它会保护你的牙齿
Ma'am... I'm pregnant.
女士 我怀孕了
Can you imagine?
你敢想吗?
我怀孕了
That's not funny. Now I'm gonna be sick.
一点也不好笑 这回换我要吐了
How did that happen? One night. With Dan. I don't
什么情况? 就一夜 和丹 我不...
Dan fucked you? Mmhmm.
丹和你上♥床♥了? 嗯哼
What, were you wearing a full-length mirror?
你挂着等身镜被他操的么?
That's tough, but fair.
这么说真伤人 但很真实
God Almighty, shoulda had you fixed years ago.
我的天哪 我早八百年前就该让你接受治疗了
Listen, I did not spend my entire life
听着 我花了这一生在
defending a woman's right to choose
捍卫女性的权利
for you to choose this.
不是为了让你选择这个结果的
Jesus Christ.
天
Bravo.
说的太好了
Oh, Felix. I can't count the number of times
菲利克斯 我已经数不清有多少次
I've wanted to say the same thing.
我都想把这话说出来了
Do you know that there's one girl
你知不知道
that worked in my office who had four kids.
我办公室有一个女孩有四个孩子
What was she, a possum?
什么玩意儿? 她是负鼠吗?
Actually Korean, but that's very funny.
她是韩国人 不过你的玩笑很好笑
Selina, would you care to take a little nature walk with me?
赛琳娜 你介意陪我走一会儿吗?
Oh, I would care to do that.
当然不介意 我乐意奉陪
Thank you.
太好了
No? No. Yep.
不 不用跟过来了 行
The thing I realized about hip hop before anyone else
我比别人先了解嘻哈文化的一点是
is that the artists
这些艺术家们
would sign away the publishing rights
愿意分文不取
for next to nothing!
就签下出版权!
That's an incredible anecdote!
确实难以置信!
You know, Selina, to be honest,
赛琳娜 说实话啊
I've been telling people for years
我一直都觉得
that you're a bit of a lightweight.
你还是欠缺一些影响力
Well, O... Yes, I mean,
好... 吧... 确实...
I can be a bit of a... a lightweight.
我确实欠缺一些...一些影响力吧
You said it, not me!
这话是你说的啊 我可没说!
But it takes a brave person to be able to see one's shortcomings.
不过确实只有勇敢的人才看得见自己的缺点
Yeah, it does. In this day and age,
确实是这样 在当下以及这个年龄段
it's very, very refre Remarkable.
这种行为真的非常...非常的... 了不起
Refreshing. Refreshing was the word I meant.
让人耳目一新 我就是想说耳目一新
Exactly. Thank you. Yes.
不错 谢谢 是的
You know, we do this little thing here
你知不知道我们在做一个
called the Marshmallow Roast Talk.
叫烤棉花糖谈话会
Do you think you could throw together a few remarks?
你能给我们几句点评吗?
Because I really want to hear more of what you have to say.
因为我真的很想听听你的说辞
You know, I want to hear more of what you have to say.
我其实更想听听你会说些什么
I would suspect that I have many guests here
我猜这里有很多观众
that would like to hear
想要听到
what I have to say about what you have to say.
对于你说的话的我会说些什么
That brain of yours is fascinating to me!
我喜欢你的头脑!
It scares me sometimes.
有时候我自己也会被惊艳到呢
Jonah, your accuser is here.
乔纳 控诉你的人来了
Ms. White. Thank you...
怀特小姐 非常感谢你
so much for joining us.
加入我们
The congressman has something prepared
议员先生精心筹备一些话
and very heartfelt
并且非常真诚地
he would like to say to you.
想要告诉你
I'm sorry, Amanda, if I behaved in a way
对不起 阿曼达 我为我之前所做的
that made you uncomfortable or inappropriate.
让你不舒服或者不合适的行为道歉
All right? God!
行了吧? 老天!
And you should try smiling more.
还有 你该多笑笑
We have this non-disclosure agreement
我们有一份保密协议
for you to sign in exchange...
希望你可以签字
Actually, I was hoping
其实 我希望
Jonah could sign my non-disclosure agreement.
乔纳能签我这份保密协议
It says that as far as the law is concerned, we never dated.
上面说我们从来没有约会过
I'm sorry, there's no way I'm gonna sign that.
抱歉啊 想要我签这个 没门!
You are a stone-cold, neck-down hottie.
你真的是个铁石心肠的辣妹
I want the whole world to know we dated.
我就是想让全世界知道我们约过
We had one working lunch, and we split the bill.
我们一起吃过工作午餐 然后平摊了餐费
I split the bill on all my dates.
我所有的约会都是平摊费用
Why would I pay for a girl to get fatter?
我为什么要花钱让一个女孩长胖?
He's such a... Ew! It was strictly professional!
他真是一个... 呕! 那明明是个非常正式的工作餐!
There was nothing professional about my behavior!
我的行为里没有正式这一说!
Nothing happened, Mr. Ryan.
瑞安先生 什么都没发生好吗?!
I'm in a relationship with a good, normal man,
我在和一个很好的 正常人谈恋爱
who loves me. Yeah, normal.
一个爱我的... 对 正常人
But if he were to find out that we even had lunch together,
但是如果被他发现我们甚至一起吃过午饭
I'm not sure he'd be strong enough to stand it.
我不确定他是否能够接受
God, Jamaican jerk Jesus, just sign this!
老天 真的是够了啊 赶紧签吧!
No, Teddy!
泰迪 我不签!
Jonah Ryan will not be silenced.
乔纳·瑞安是不会沉默的
We dated...
我俩好过...
and the world's gonna know that.
整个世界都会知道的
Madam President, Felix is going to introduce you.
总统女士 菲利克斯打算引荐你
Here's your marshmallow stick.
这是你的烤棉花糖用的签子
Oh, that's very exciting, isn't it? OK.
好激动呀是不是? 好的
Knock, knock. Oh, shit.
咚 咚 哎 我去
Just wanted to say congratulations, Selina.
赛琳娜 只是想恭喜你
Oh. I did everything I could
噢 我尽了最大的努力
to get Felix to give me the marshmallow speech.
让菲利克斯给我做这个"棉花糖"演讲
He's not the greatest listener.
他可不是最好的倾听者
Did you offer to blow him?
你经常这么吹捧他吗?
Tut-tut, Selina.
没有啊 赛琳娜
We do not refer to Mr. Wade's sexual orientation.
我们不是在说韦德先生的性取向
Sorry. But yes. Yes, I did.
抱歉 但是我确实是这个意思
Well, I didn't tell him you were a lousy lay.
我没有跟他讲你是可差劲了
Probably read it in our books.
可能他是在我们的书里面看到的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too, Tom. Go fuck yourself.
我也爱你 汤姆 操你自己吧
Ma'am. Oh, yes. Yeah.
夫人? 在的 马上
Selina, I mean it.
赛琳娜 我认真的
You're in my head all the time.
你一直在我脑海里
You always have been and you always will be.
我一直都想着你 一直都是
Yeah, yeah. I love you.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表