Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
嗯呢 嗯呢
OK, shut the fuck up!
行了 把你的臭嘴闭上!
Listen, you Subaru-driving bull dykes!
听着 你这个挨千刀的女同性恋!
You better back Jonah on the next ballot
你下次大选的时候最好支持乔纳
or you will be leaf-peeping
否则下次我会从你的
from inside your own maple syrup-soaked assholes!
蜜糖屁♥眼♥里偷♥窥♥你的!
I'll give 'em five minutes, then I'll hit 'em with Bad Cop.
给他们五分钟缓缓 一会儿再给他们唱个黑脸
They're calling it Ryan Fever.
他们把这种热情称之为瑞安热潮
The former congressman's message is finding a new audience...
前议员的言论信♥号♥♥获得了新的簇拥者...
Assemblyman, I have been to Buffalo six times,
议员 我去六趟布法罗
and I'm not even a serial killer.
而我甚至都不是一个连环作案杀手
So I... OK, forget it.
所以... 算了 去你的
Ma'am. Ma'am. What? What?
女士 女士 怎么了?
The captain of the Texas delegation
得克萨斯州议员主席
says that all of his bum steers
宣布他们所有的摇摆席位
are stampeding towards Jonah!
都会投票给乔纳!
We cannot lose Texas. Texas is our firewall!
我们不能输了得克萨斯州 那是我们的底线!
Listen, Ben, you gotta go back to Texas right now, OK?
听着 本 你现在马上飞回得克萨斯州 明白吗?
And just tell 'em they can violate me with their assault rifles
告诉他们可以在黑奴解放的历史书上
and a full slab of ribs
用一整块肋排骨
on top of a stack of slavery-free history textbooks.
和突击步♥枪♥蹂躏我
You gotta go do that, Ben.
你一定得去扭转乾坤啊 本
Go do that right now. Texas is our firewall.
现在就去 得克萨斯州是我们的底线
Yeah, do it. Ma'am. Ma'am.
行动起来 夫人 你快看
Yeah, what is it? You need to see this.
怎么了? 你得看看这个
We never got proper answers about the Meyer Fund
关于梅耶基金会的大量外国投资者的问题
or its many foreign donors.
我们从没得到合理的答案
This is Leon. That is why I've asked
这是里昂告诉她的 这也是为什么我要求
the Justice Department and the FBI
司法部和联邦调查局
to reopen its investigation. Oh, my God.
重新开启关于基金会调查的原因 我的天啊
The president was in close
总统曾和安德鲁·梅耶
contact with her husband Andrew Meyer...
有着非常紧密的联♥系♥...
The FBI?
联邦调查局?
Up until his extremely suspicious death.
一直到他离奇死亡前都很亲密
Why is this so hard?
日子怎么这么难啊?
I just wanna be president.
我只是想成为总统
Do you want six almonds?
你想来点杏仁吃么?
No!
滚!
This, Kent, is why I was right
看看这个 肯特 我当初不选她
not to offer her veep.
当副总统是正确的
She's the worst. Yeah.
她是个小人 可不是么
Ma'am, all due respect,
夫人 恕我直言
maybe you should consider... being her veep?
也许你可以考虑... 当她的副总统了?
That's not fucking funny, Kent.
别在这个时候和我开玩笑 肯特
I haven't been funny since 1987.
我从1987年起就没开过玩笑
Ma'am? Um... What?
夫人? 我... 怎么?
Adios, New Mexico.
新墨西哥州也拜拜了
Hey, Ben.
你好啊 本
Out of my way. - Sorry.
别挡道 - 抱歉
Jesus. At least he's getting some exercise.
上帝啊 至少他还能运动运动
Oh, yes! Politico's reporting
太棒了! 政♥治♥新闻网报道
that Jonah's talking to you about the Secretary of Commerce.
说乔纳要考虑给你商业部长的位置
I wish.
敢情好
Sounds much better than the conversation we were having
和我们一起讨论他的尿液为啥是粉色的比起来
about why his urine is pink.
这个内容好多了
We ruled out beets because he doesn't know what those are.
最开始排除了甜菜 因为他根本不认识甜菜是什么
Then had to rule it right back in for the same reason.
但是其实那才是他尿液的真实原因
Richard, look, there was no offer, OK?
理查德 没你什么事儿 好么?
It was me, all right? I pulled that turd out of my ass,
是我的 明白吗? 我根本不稀罕 那个职位就是
covered it in ketchup, and Politico asked for seconds.
我拉出来的一坨屎 政♥治♥新闻网报道的是第二人选
You could've ended that sentence at "Me."
你不用说后面那些内容的
One thing is clear after
这场毫无意义的对话
this runaway-Ferris wheel of a convention,
后唯一清晰的事情就是
and that's that Montez is
蒙特兹才是
gonna be president for another four years.
下一个四年任期的总统人选
Well, makes sense. She made me proud to be an American again.
有道理 她确实让我感觉美国雄起了
OK, but after that, it's Splett Time.
然后 就是史培雷时间
We can't call it that
我们不能这么叫
unless we want to get sued by my uncle's podcast.
我会被我叔叔起诉的 他有个播客也叫这个
No, Senator, this whole Meyer Fund story
参议院 整个梅耶基金会的故事
is a distraction, sir,
都是个幌子 先生
the way a magician does tricks to distract you
就好比一个生活潦倒的魔术师
from how depressing his life is.
在你眼前施的障眼法
And I... I'll call you back. Ah... Ah...
我一会儿...再给你打回去 阿...
So what'd you find out? Ahm... Ahmj...
你查到什么了? 阿姆...
What? Ajai... Ajai...
什么? 阿扎...
"Ajai"?
“阿扎”?
Oh, my God! He's having a heart attack!
哦天啊! 他犯心脏病了!
Eighth time's a charm. - Oh, my God!
第八次总会总会中招 - 天啊怎么办!
Stay here with us, Ben!
你可千万不能死啊 本!
I don't know the names of any of the floor whips.
我不认识其他的党♥鞭♥了
We need EMTs up at the Meyer box, stat.
梅耶办公室需要急救人员 现在马上
White male, type 2 diabetes... also type 1.
白人男子 2型糖尿病... 还有1型
Ma'am, there's something
夫人 外面发生了一些事
happening out on the floor you need to see.
您得来看一下
I'm gonna roll you over, Ben.
我得把你翻过来 本
No, no! No.
不行 不能这样!
What? Just look down there.
怎么了? 看看那边
Draft Tom James!
汤姆·詹姆斯回归!
You know, I just want to say,
我只想说
I was roadkill on the side of the political highway.
我在政♥治♥高速路上曾遭遇失败
One of the nice things about being dead is,
而经历过死亡的一件幸事是
it gives you time to think.
它给予了你更多思考的时间
Also, fewer telemarketers.
对了 还有推销人身保险的电♥话♥
But I thought,
但是我想
and I thought that I don't
我不喜欢现在我党
like the direction our party is taking.
现在驱使的方向
Maybe the reason we can't find a nominee is,
也许我们找不到候选人的原因是
everyone's just saying the same-old same-old.
每个人都在高呼那些老掉牙的内容
Run, Tom, run!
竞选把 汤姆! 竞选吧 汤姆!
What do you think I'm trying to do?
难道你们不懂我打算做什么么?
Powerful words from Tom James.
汤姆·詹姆斯说的真是太好了
Let's go now to Michael McLintock
现在将由迈克·麦克林托克
on the convention floor with Senator Tom James,
与汤姆·詹姆斯在会议室对话
whose potential Hail Mary is gaining steam.
他的圣母玛利亚获得了很多流量
I'm reading the wrong card.
我读错提示卡了
Many now say Tom James
很多人说汤姆·詹姆斯
is the only answer they'll accept
是他们接受“崩♥盘♥会议”重启的
as the brokered convention drags on.
唯一答案
I honestly think I might be in hell.
我觉得我现在仿佛身处地狱
No such place, ma'am.
没有这么个地方 夫人
The concept of hell is a cultural memory
地狱的概念是一种文化记忆
of pre-Mosaic child sacrifice among proto-Judean peoples.
来自于马赛克时代前 古犹太人的儿童祭品
You're making a strong case for hell.
你给地狱举了一个好例子
Tom played it perfectly.
汤姆干得漂亮
He'll clinch the nomination on tomorrow night's ballot.
他将会赢得明晚选举候选人的提名
Knock, knock.
咚咚咚
Take State.
我先撤了
Senator.
参议员
Here to rub it in, Tom?
来看我笑话的吗 汤姆?
No rubbing.
不是
Gary. Get.
盖瑞 出去
No, I just came by to see how Ben was.
我只是来看看本的情况
My first congressional race.
我第一次国会竞选
Ben can't have been more than 140 years old.
本就和一个一百四十岁的人一样
He ran the other guy, wiped the floor with me.
他当时负责另一个人 横扫了我
They may have to put him in a medically induced coma, so...
他们已经给他进行药物性昏迷了...
It's what he always wanted.
他一直都很想这么休息会儿
All right, let's go.
行了 省省废话吧
Start your gloating,
你可以开始幸灾乐祸了
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表