I didn't notice anything. I thought she was in a good mood.
我一点都没有发现 我还觉得她情绪挺好的
Ma'am, we have to announce immediately to counter this.
夫人 我们必须马上宣布对付这种情况
Why not announce at the Statue of Liberty?
为什么不在自♥由♥女神像面前宣布呢?
You love standing next to ugly women. Yes!
你就喜欢站在一个丑女人旁边是吧 是啊!
OK, call Senator Talbot, see if she can introduce me.
好的 打电♥话♥给塔尔博特议员 看看她能不能引荐我
'Cause we could use the color, don't ya think?
因为我们可以利用下不同的种族 你们觉得呢?
Could I get a quote for my article?
可以给我的文章提一句话吗?
Goddamnit, what is Mike doing in here?!
天呐 迈克在这里干嘛
And why does he have a
为什么当他不为我工作的时候
good idea now that he's not working for us?
他就能想到好主意呢?
Mike. Does anybody have time to sit...
迈克 大家有时间
for an interview real quick? Mike. Out.
做一个简短的采访吗? 迈克 出去
A blurbicle? No. Get out of here.
就一篇小短文? 没有 出去!
I'll go announce at a white supremacist compound if I have to.
如果有必要 我会去白人至上主义者的大院宣布
里面肯定全是这种人
Ma'am, you're thinking of Idaho. Iowa is mostly meth labs.
夫人 你想的是爱达荷 爱荷华只有冰♥毒♥工厂
That's mainly just a difference in branding.
只有宣传方式上的区别
·奎恩大驾光临!
我们的新领导来了 基斯
OK, well, screw your wigs on tight, Team Dipshit,
行了 戴好你的假发 一群笨蛋们
you're about to see how a campaign is really Ru...
就让你们看看一场成功的竞选...
No, that's not him. What do you mean?
不 那不是他 你什么意思?
I mean that's not him. It's not him.
我说那不是他 不是他
·奎恩 - 不 那不是
那是基斯
Not him. Ma'am, it is him.
不是他 夫人 这就是他
·奎恩是另一个人!
我以为基斯
·奎恩
另一个人 打听基斯
to know what Keith Quinn does or does not look like!
到底长什么样子不是我的工作!
Amy... Ma'am, look who's here.
艾米 夫人 看看谁来了
Keith! Yes!
基斯! 嗨!
·奎恩! - 是我!
基斯
Oh! And I'm so... just amazed to see you.
在这里见到你... 很惊讶
I was shocked to get the call to come here.
我接到电♥话♥赶过来的时候也被吓了一跳
I bet. But so happy.
肯定 但我很开心
I want Kent to show you where your office is.
肯特可以带着你看看办公室
Oh, sure. Right next to mine.
行 就在我的办公室旁边
我觉得你应该会没意见
Where else would it be? I'm the campaign manager, right?
不然应该在哪儿呢? 我是竞选经理 对吗?
Yeah.
当然
And I want you to whip everybody into shape.
我希望你能把团队好好鞭策一下
OK... Good. Brought all my whips!
行 太好了 我把鞭子带来了!
But let me just say thank you so much.
让我先向你表达一下感谢
This is a really big step up for me.
对我来说这是非常大的提拔
Right this way, Mr. Quinn. Welcome, welcome, welcome!
从这边走 奎恩先生 欢迎 欢迎 欢迎!
Thank you! Fire him.
谢谢你! 把他炒了
He's deader than democracy, ma'am.
他比民♥主♥制度还要完蛋 夫人
Wait a minute. No! The press cannot know
等等 不! 不能让舆♥论♥知道
that we've made another mistake.
我们又犯了一个错
I-I'm so sorry. What's happening?
我... 我很抱歉 发生了什么?
Amy hired the wrong guy.
艾米雇错了人
So who's running the campaign?
所以谁来当竞选经理?
·奎恩了 艾米 - 行
废话 当然是基斯
But he cannot know that I've never seen him before
但是不能让他知道
in my entire life!
我这辈子从来没见过他
So everyone's gonna report to Ben,
所以大家都向本汇报工作
he's gonna be the secret campaign manager.
他来做秘密竞选经理
Congratulations, Mr. Cafferty.
恭喜 卡福提先生
My thoughts and prayers go out to the good people of Spokane.
我思念斯波坎的好心人们 并为他们祈祷
What happened today was a tragedy.
今天发生的是一场悲剧
But here is the hard truth:
接下来我说的都是沉痛的事实
Sometimes hotshot lacrosse players
有时候 有些曲棍球明星
who think they own the cafeteria can bring this on themselves.
开了自己的餐厅 就觉得自己能拥有平安
Congressman, will your wife be joining you today?
议员 您的夫人今天会和你一起吗?
Uh, no, not today. Just me.
今天不会 今天只有我
Will she be joining you at the senior center this afternoon?
今天下午她会在市民中心和你一起吗?
No, so stop asking questions about my wife.
不 不要再问关于我夫人的问题了
It's not like I murdered her.
我又没有谋杀她
Is your wife OK? Look, I challenge you.
您的夫人还好吗? 行 那我来挑战你
来吧 在我的婚姻里继续挑毛病
Send out your top guys, have 'em follow me around.
把你们最强的记者派来 让他们跟着我
Did you marry your stepsister? Goddamn it. Who told you?
你娶的是你的继妹吗? 靠 谁告诉你的?
Is Beth Hennick's father your stepfather, Lloyd Hennick?
贝斯·汉尼可的父亲是你的继父吗? 罗伊德·汉尼可?
I married my halfsister. No, stepsister!
我娶了我同父异母的妹妹 不 是继妹!
Whichever one, when I bone her
不管是什么关系 我跟她都不会
生出一堆奇奇怪怪的腿之类的
You know what? If you wanna attack somebody,
你知道吗? 如果你想骂人的话
attack my cousin Ezra.
就去骂我的堂兄尔扎
He's the one who fingered her in high school.
他在高中的时候经常指责她
We wanna thank the firefighters, the real heroes!
我们向消防员们致谢 他们是真正的英雄!
Amy, I put off getting an abortion once,
艾米 我推迟过一次堕胎
and now I've got Joaquin.
现在我只能和杰奎因在一起了
I thought if I just talked to Dan, then...
我以为只要我能和丹聊聊 就能...
Fuck my parents! I thought Kent snapped.
我♥操♥! 我以为肯特疯了
Not today. Staff meeting.
今天别闹 员工开会
Why can't we do it in the conference room?
为什么不能在会议室开?
·奎恩
因为 艾米你雇来的基斯
is in the conference room
正在会议室里
having what he thinks is a staff meeting,
开着他以为正在开的员工会议
but we're actually having the real staff meeting in here.
但其实真正的会在这里开
Meyer for President. Oh, boy.
梅耶的总统竞选 噢 天呐
I really thought my fifties would be about me
我以前还以为我的五十岁
fuckin' and suckin' my way through The Shorenstein Center.
会是在舒思深中心杀出一条血路
You and me both, ma'am. Ma'am, we need to pick
我和你都是这么想的 夫人 夫人 我们现在需要
a location for your announcement.
为你的竞选声明选址
Can you text Gary, please?
拜托你能发短♥信♥问问盖瑞吗?
He's been gone for an hour.
他可能走了有一个小时了
I need that smoothie. Yeah.
我需要杯思慕雪 好
Ma'am, I've got it. OK.
夫人 我有想法了 说
We do your announcement where you historically
我们就在你九年前宣布你竞选总统的那个地方
announced your first run for the presidency nine years ago.
举♥行♥这次的声明
Susan B. Anthony's birthplace?
苏珊·B·安东尼的出生地?
I love it.
我喜欢
What is in this? Bourbon and Smartwater.
这里面是什么? 波本威士忌兑水
Woman, hero, suffragette,
女人 英雄 妇女参政
bringing the Selina Meyer story full circle.
把塞琳娜·梅耶这个故事圆起来
Yes. You know what?
是啊 你知道吗?
I kinda love it.
我挺喜欢的
OK, we'll figure it out in the air. Yeah, yes.
行 我们在飞机上在讨论 行
And not a word of this leaks. No.
不要透露出风声 不会
Did you text Gary? I did.
你发短♥信♥给盖瑞了吗? 我发了
There was a shooting at a
在家得宝发生了枪击案
Home Depot and they closed the interstate.
他们封闭了现场
Oh, Jesus, Mary and Jamba Juice!
我的饮料啊!
I really wanted that smoothie.
我真的想喝一杯思慕雪
I know you did. Hey! Where's everybody goin'?
我明白 大家这是要去哪儿?
She loves what you're doing. Just keep on crackin'.
她很喜欢你正在做的事情 继续加油
Ok.
好啊
Oh, hey, I'm still waitin' on that Wi-Fi password.
嘿 我仍然在等一个Wi-Fi密♥码♥
I haven't eaten all day.
我今天一天都没吃饭
Ma'am, any comment on the latest shooting?
夫人 请您对最新的枪击案发表一下评论?
It's an absolute outrage.
我非常愤怒
I mean frankly, somebody needs to do
坦白地说 必须有人
something about these shootings
为这些枪击案做出行动了
because I cannot take any more of this.
我再也忍♥不了更多的同类事件发生
Powerful words.
很强有力的发言
Check this out. Connecting rooms.
看看这个 连着的房♥间
They got me bunkin' with Gary.
他们让我和盖瑞睡一间
You should see all of Selina's dresses in here.
你应该来看看塞琳娜的那些裙子
At least I hope they're hers.
至少我希望是她的
I'm thinking of having this baby,
我希望生下这个宝宝
and I'm not asking anything of you,
但我不想问你要任何东西
literally nothing, but I do want the baby
真的什么都不要 但是我希望宝宝知道
to know that you're the father.
你是他的父亲
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表