Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you, Murman.
谢谢你 老莫
You were right, ma'am.
你没说错 夫人
Lu's looking for the tickee in someone's shirtee.
陆正从某人领口偷♥窥♥人家呢
What's the word, Minna?
怎么说 明娜?
President Lu will meet you in the West Salon in ten minutes.
陆主席十分钟后会和你在西厅沙龙见面
He seems quite excited.
他看起来很兴奋
Yeah, we could see that from here.
是啊 我们在这儿就看出来了
Keith.
基斯
Oh, hi! Where is Lu?
噢 你好! 陆在哪儿?
You don't get to see Lu.
你不能直接与陆见面
You need to go through me, that's how this works.
你得先见我 事是这么办的
I know all about Lu's secret plan
我对陆的秘密计划一清二楚
to get President Montez elected for a second term.
他要让蒙特兹总统获选连任
So you go, and you tell Lu
所以你去告诉陆
that I want to talk to him directly, right now.
我现在就要直接和他谈话
You're going to do exactly what we say.
你得完全听从我们的指示
I'm sorry? Or else we'll tell the whole world
你说什么? 不然我们会告诉全世界
how you vaporized a DRA leader's wedding with Hellfire missiles
你是如何用地狱火导弹让一位阿富汗民♥主♥共和国领导人的婚礼蒸发的
and also took a huge laser-guided shit
并且对巴基斯坦的主♥权♥
all over Pakistani sovereignty...
搞了一通激光导向的破事...
OK, A, that never happened.
好 首先 那事从没发生过
And B, that footage is highly classified.
其次 那视频是高度机密的
It was classified... Until somebody on your staff
它本来是保密的... 不过你的一个手下
clicked on "Asian Girls Bound and Gagged."
点击了"被捆绑塞住嘴的亚洲女孩"
Oh, Ben.
本
Or Kent.
或者是肯特
Or Leon. Oh, God.
或者是里昂 老天
Or Marjorie. I mean, I...
或者是马乔里 我是说 我...
Jonah, your anti-vaccination message
乔纳 你的反接种疫苗讯息
is bringing together an unheard-of mix
汇集了前所未有的组合群体
of Orthodox Jews, uneducated fringe conspiracists,
包括正统犹太人 未受教育的边缘阴谋论者
and Kombucha-douching private school moms.
还有用喜欢用康普茶冲洗疗法的私立学校妈妈们
That's the real America.
这才是真正的美国
We've got three more stops this afternoon.
我们今天下午还有三站
Look. If we go to Kentucky, it's gonna look like a wang.
看啊 如果我们去肯塔基州的话 这看起来就像个屌♥
The Great Lakes'll be like the spooey.
那湖区起来就像糖霜椒盐饼
Jonah, it's your dad again. It's the tenth time today.
乔纳 你♥爸♥爸又打电♥话♥来了 已经是今天第十通了
Hey, Siri, you fuck my dad?
嘿 Siri 你能睡了我爸吗?
I don't know how to respond to that.
我不知道如何回答
Typical woman.
典型的女人
I know. That's mine.
是啊 那是我的
Clay, come on. Let's go.
克雷 来吧 我们走
All right. How ya doin', Harrisburg!
嗨 你们好吗? 哈里斯堡
Yeah!
太好了!
Pennsylvania,
宾夕法尼亚州
you have the second-lowest vaccination rate in the nation,
你们的疫苗接种率在全国排名倒数第二
and when I am elected president,
等我当选了总统之后
you will be number one!
你们就会成为倒数第一啦!
Thank you, Pennsylvania!
谢谢你 宾夕法尼亚州!
Thank you! All right! Yeah!
谢谢! 好的! 谢谢!
Oh! Oh, look at this baby.
瞧瞧这个可爱宝贝
The menu has been an atrocity.
这菜单不行啊
The guests are vegan,
客人们是素食主义者
and the president won't eat anything without a face.
但总统不吃素啊
Selina.
塞琳娜
I saw President Lu leaving. Is everything all right?
我看卢主席离开了 没什么问题吧?
Yeah, everything's completely fine, Minna.
嗯 好着呢 明娜
No. I can see the concern in your eyes,
不对 我能看出你眼里的担忧
even through all the procedures.
尽管你在掩饰
What is it? Is it about the wedding?
告诉我是什么? 和婚礼有关吗?
He told you?
他告诉你了?
He would not stop talking about it.
他说个不停呢
He used the phrase "Complete atrocity."
他用了"十足的暴行"这词儿来形容
Complete atrocity?
十足的暴行?
Minna, listen.
听着 明娜
So I droned a couple wedding civilians
我在阿巴边境用无人机
on the wrong side of the Af-Pak border.
炸了几个参加婚礼的平民 但搞错边了
I thought you were talking about your daughter's wedding
我以为你说的是你女儿和她同性恋女友的婚礼
to your homosexual doppelganger.
那个人长得跟你超像的
Yes. I was.
我就是在说这个呀
Um, "Dr-droned a wedding"
"无人机炸婚礼"
is, uh, American slang for, uh...
是 是个美国俚语...
"I got it, I nailed it." Yeah, I do not think...
意思是"好了 搞定了" 不是吧...
No, no, no. Really. Like, "I droned that wedding, man!"
真的 真的 我们会说"炸了个婚礼 哥们!"
I do not think that it is slang of any kind.
我觉得这可不是什么俚语
Oh, I guarantee you it is. Ask anyone... here...
我向你保证它是 随便谁都行... 听我说...
Mike, we have made...
麦克 我们在新闻频道...
a lot of mistakes here at CBS News.
犯下了太多错误
I know, right?
就是啊 是吧?
But I think you could be a big part of turning that around.
但我认为你可以成为扭转局面的重要力量
As a special correspondent,
作为一名特派记者
you will be everywhere that there's news.
哪里有新闻 你就会去到哪里
And I don't think it hurts
而且你成为
that you will be our youngest correspondent, by a lot.
我们最年轻的记着 没什么不好的
Aww. Thank you, sir. So we bought the "McLintalk" Name,
谢谢你 先生 我们买♥♥下了"麦可林秀"这个节目名称
but we did not get all the
但我们没有从原来的秀那里
intellectual property from the old show. So...
拿到所有的知识产权 所以...
I have intellectual property? Oh... Yeah!
我拥有知识产权? 是的!
The classic McLintalk bits.
就是经典的麦可林秀桥段
I mean, when your phone rings in the middle of an interview...
比如 当你正在进行一次采访的时候 电♥话♥响了...
Oh. Oh, yeah, yeah. And the horrible wife?
对 对 还有你那可怕的老婆?
She's horrible! A lot of that stuff
她太可怕了! 类似的事太多了
I didn't know I was doing until people pointed it out.
知道别人指出来 我才知道我做了这些事
See? Keep that sense of humor. OK!
知道了吧? 保持住这份幽默 好咧!
Because pretty much everything else is gonna change.
因为差不多其余的都需要变动了
Selina, you have put me in a terrible situation.
塞琳娜 你太让我为难了
You have just admitted to being a war criminal.
你刚承认了自己是个战犯
Do they give Nobel Peace Prizes to war criminals, Minna?
明娜 他们会给战犯颁发诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥吗?
All the time. Aung San Suu Kyi, Henry Kissinger,
他们一直都是这样的 想想昂山素季 亨利·基辛格
and also, the prize that you're getting,
还有 你要得的那个奖
it is not the Peace Prize.
不是和平奖
Oh, don't start with that! It is a secondtier Peace Prize.
拜托 又来了! 那是个二级和平奖
No. It is made of very hard plastic.
不 奖杯是硬塑料做的
You have left me with no choice. I must report you.
我没得选择了 我得举报你
Well, then you've left me with no choice.
好吧 那我也没得选了
That was your phone.
那是你的手♥机♥
I called Interpol before we got in the car.
我们上车之前 我已经给国际刑♥警♥打电♥话♥了
Come on, wait up. Minna.
拜托 等等 明娜
Just a second! Sweet Viking Christ! Come on!
等一下! 你个棒棒哒维京大佬! 拜托!
Just call Interpol back, tell 'em that you made a mistake.
再给国际刑♥警♥打个电♥话♥ 就说你搞错了
I am sorry, Selina.
抱歉 塞琳娜
I have a commitment to the principles of truth and justice.
尊重真理和正义是我的原则
As the former president of the United States,
作为前任美国总统 我要说
truth and justice can gargle my balls.
真理和正义可以去死了
Move the fuck out of my way. Ma'am, the ICC
给我滚开 夫人 国际刑事法♥院♥
has issued a warrant for your arrest for war crimes.
以战争罪对您发出逮捕令
That's because Autistic Barbie here
那是因为这位自闭症芭比
tattled on me over the wedding drone strike.
因为婚礼无人机袭击事件打我小报告
Which one? Nope. The DRA guy.
您指哪次? 那个推测航位的家伙
Which was the only one. Correct!
也只有这一次 没错!
Secret Service says the Norwegian police
特勤局说挪威警方
are all over the airport and the hotel.
已经遍布机场和酒店了
Seriously? You will be extradited to the Hague
真的吗? 您将会被引渡到海牙去
and imprisoned under Article VIII of the Rome Statute.
并将根据《罗马规约》第八条被监禁
Selina, if you request it, I can offer you asylum.
塞琳娜 如果你提出申请 我可以向你提供庇护
You can stay here at the embassy!
你可以待在这座使♥馆♥里!
I'd just as soon stay at an Embassy Suites.
我宁可待在酒店的大使♥馆♥套房♥里
Ma'am... it's your only shot.
夫人... 这是您唯一的机会了
Yeah. Really?
嗯 真的吗?
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表