Andrew, how much money did you steal?
安德鲁 你到底偷了多少钱?
Technically it was you that stole the money from the fund
严格来说是你从基金里偷了钱
because I signed your name on some documents.
因为我在一些文件上签了你的名字
Oh my god.
老天啊
Mayor Splett, how does it feel to be the hero of 7-11?
史培雷市长 作为7-11的英雄您感觉如何?
Oh, I'm no hero.
噢 我可不是英雄
I'm just a mayor.
我只是个市长
I happen to consult for a number of very large clients
我碰巧为一些亚洲的大客户做咨♥询♥服务
in Asia, and they were very, very impressed
他们非常非常欣赏
and delighted by your sermon.
您的讲道 而且为其感到非常兴奋
Ma'am, you want to see this.
夫人 你需要看看这个
Poll watchers are reporting
民调观察员报告说
that over 48,000 black voters were turned away.
超过四万八千位黑人选民被拒绝了
I think the Chinese just delivered.
我想中方刚刚交货了
Oh, ah, I need an itinerary.
噢 啊 我需要一份日程表
The itineraries are only for people who work on the campaign.
日程表仅提供给竞选活动的工作人员
Wait, I'm fired?
等等 我被炒了?
I believe her words were "If I need another Washington
我相信她的原话是"如果我需要另一个华盛顿的
douche, I'll go to the M Street Rite Aid."
蠢蛋 我会去M街上的来爱德"
The latest Super Tuesdays polls are in.
最新的超级星期二民测结果出来了
Oh. You're up three in Texas.
噢 你在德克萨斯提高了三个点
Eight in North Carolina. Ooh!
在北卡罗来纳提高了八个点 噢!
Up two in Massachusetts. Nice!
在马塞诸塞提高了两个点 真不错!
Then we fly back to Virginia tonight,
我们今晚飞回弗吉尼亚
pop into Alabama on the way,
顺路到阿♥拉♥巴马露个脸
and then a quick stop in Oklahoma City
然后在俄克拉荷马城短停一下
for an hour-and-a-half rally.
参加一场一个半小时的集♥会♥
That's an hour and 29 minutes too long
也就是要在那个前印度集中营里
in that former Indian concentration camp.
多花了一小时二十九分钟
Looks like Kemi's got full protection from the Secret Service.
看起来金米受到了特勤局的全面保护
What kind of affirmative action bullshit is that?
这算什么狗屁平权法案啊?
Here's your speech, ma'am. I dumbed it down even more.
这是你的讲稿 夫人 我进一步简化了一些
Good, 'cause the last one looked like the toilet bowl
好 因为上一份看起来就像
after William F. Buckley ate a thesaurus.
威廉·F·巴克利吃了一本索引典之后用的马桶
Kemi has been getting some death threats.
金米收到了一些死亡威胁
Well, then we should leak some
那我们应该泄漏一些
of my death threats, OK? I get some, don't I?
对我的死亡威胁 好吗? 我有一些 不是吗?
Oh, yeah. So many.
噢 你有 很多
Here's a couple that came in while you were on the plane.
这里是你在飞机上时收到的几封
"I'm gonna break your fat arms and strangle you..."
"我会弄断你的肥胳膊然后掐死你..."
Wait. I don't have fat arms.
等等 我的胳膊才不肥
That's just criminally insane... and regular insane.
那根本是犯罪精神病... 也是普通精神病
Pick another one. A plausible one. Yeah.
选个其他的 一个可信的 就是
"Someone should put a bullet in your shriveled old face."
"应该有人朝你干瘪的老脸上开一枪"
No!
不!
Just make up some death threats that are nicer.
编一些友善点的死亡威胁出来就行了
OK, I'll come up with a dozen.
好 我会想十几条出来
Wait a minute. Before I go onstage,
等一下 在我上台之前
where are we now?
我们这是在哪儿?
I wanna say the South? Uh... Well...
我想说在南方? 嗯...
Gary, go find out where we are. Yeah.
盖瑞 去打听一下我们在哪里 好的
Ma'am, there is a small change to the speech.
夫人 演讲有一点小改动
We no longer use the Rosa story.
我们不再用洛萨的故事了
What are you talking about?!
你说什么呢?!
It kills every time. Tears! I know.
它每次都秒杀全场 催泪! 我知道
Rosa was deported this morning.
洛萨今早被驱逐出境了
Hi! They identified her from details in your speech.
嗨! 他们从你演讲的细节中认出了她
Well, that's impossible, because I made her up.
那不可能 因为她是我编出来的
Well, no, actually, ma'am, there's a Rosa Sanchez in Tennessee
不 事实上 夫人 田纳西州有一位洛萨·珊其斯
who has four kids and the exact same dead-end jobs.
她有四个孩子和一样没前途的工作
Oh, my God, you conjured her!
噢 我的天啊 你召唤了她!
Yeah, right out of my Stephen Glass-hole.
是啊 直接从斯蒂芬·格拉斯的屁♥眼♥里召出来的
Oklahoma City! Madam President!
俄克拉荷马城好! 总统夫人!
Any comment that a federal grand jury in New York
有任何针对纽约一个联邦大陪审团
is getting ready to indict your husband, Andrew Meyer?
准备好控告您的丈夫 安德鲁·梅耶的消息的评论吗?
He's my exhusband. Can you respond to a rumor
他是我前夫 您能否回应一下
that he's hired a new legal team
他雇了新的法律团队
and is making a deal with prosecutors?
并且在与检察官谈判协议的传闻?
I can't hear you, so you're gonna have to repeat that.
我听不见你在说什么 你需要重复一下问题
You have to repeat it. That can only mean one thing, ma'am.
你需要重复一下问题 那只可能有一个含义 夫人
Andrew's gonna flip on you.
安德鲁要出♥卖♥♥♥你
Goddamnit!
该死的!
Tell my attorney to meet me in the next filler state we're in.
通知我的律师在我们停留的下一个凑数州和我见面
'Cause last I heard, you can't run for office
因为据我最后一次听说 你不能在竞选公职
and be in prison. Maybe in the House you can.
的同时蹲监狱 也许在议院你还可以
Ma'am, this Andrew thing is everywhere.
夫人 安德鲁这事已经满城风雨了
Your unfavorables are rising past "Accidental ethnic slur"
你的负面影响已经超过"意外种族侮辱"
right into "Men's room incident." Oh, God.
直接赶上"男厕所事件"了 噢 天啊
Catherine? OK. Oh. Shh.
凯瑟琳? 好吧 噢 嘘
This is the face of clinical depression, ma'am.
这就是患临床抑郁症的脸 夫人
With the hair of a mental patient.
配上精神病人的发型
Oh, my kingdom for a beret.
噢 用我的王国换一顶贝雷帽
Listen, honey,
听着 亲爱的
um, Daddy is in hiding again
爹地又躲起来了
and I know he calls you to borrow money sometimes...
我知道他有时候打电♥话♥问你借钱...
Fight your own battles, Mother, OK?
解决你自己的问题 母亲 好吗?
I'm really struggling right now.
我现在真的很挣扎
OK, you know what,
好吧 你知道吗
if anyone should be depressed, it's me,
如果有人应该抑郁 那也是我
but I am stable as fuck.
但我他妈稳定极了
Yeah, you are!
没错 你是!
Your lawyer's waiting.
您的律师在等候了
Karen!
凯伦!
Madam President! Oh, I'm glad to see you.
总统夫人! 噢 我真高兴见到你
You too. Andrew might be cutting a deal,
我也是 安德鲁有可能在谈判协议
which would just destroy me.
那会毁掉我的
I have to stop you there, ma'am.
我必须打断你 夫人
Andrew has hired me as his new attorney.
安德鲁聘请了我做他的新律师
Oh... Thank God.
噢... 谢天谢地
So you can talk him out of this deal, right?
所以你可以说服他放弃这份协议 对吧?
But it's a very good deal. For him.
但那是一份很好的协议 对他来说
Karen...
凯伦...
you understand that...
你理解...
when I am elected president again,
当我再一次当选总统后
I can issue Andrew a full pardon.
我可以赦免安德鲁的全部罪行
Right? I wish you hadn't told me that.
对吧? 我希望你没有告诉我这件事
And yet I'm also glad that you did.
但我又很庆幸你告诉我了
I might be able to use it against you.
我可能会用它来对付你
I wouldn't... unless I have to.
我应该不会... 除非我必须这样做
Well, this has been a dry fuck on a sandy beach.
这简直就是在沙滩上干操了一波啊
It's always a pleasure to see you as well.
见到你也总是很高兴
Sure. OK, well, listen,
行吧 听着
will you tell Andrew that I'm gonna be in New York on Friday?
你能告诉安德鲁我周五会在纽约吗?
So he can just come and talk to me directly.
这样他可以直接来找我面谈
I can't advise my client to do that, but I might.
我不能建议我的当事人这样做 但是我也许会
Ohh... God.
噢... 老天啊
Any luck with the human Mobius strip?
人形莫比乌斯环这边有什么进展吗?
Andrew's cutting a deal.
安德鲁在谈判一份协议
I could go to jail.
我可能会进监狱
I don't look good in jumpsuits.
我穿连身裤可不怎么好看
I mean, I do, but I don't. Ya know.
我是说 好看 但是不好看 你们懂的
What?
怎么了?
Ma'am, we've got incoming.
夫人 有坏消息
I've got a buddy at WaPo
我在《华邮》有个哥们
who's working on a story about South Carolina
他正在忙一个关于南卡罗来纳事件
and possible foreign election interference.
以及外国可能干涉选举的新闻
OK, first of all,
好 首先
call it the Washington Post like a non-asshole,
别像个混子一样 叫它《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》
and I don't know anything about foreign interference,
然后我不知道任何关于外国干涉的事
and stop staring at me like I'm some sort of
还有别盯着我好像我是什么
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表