Oh... Shit!
操
Just wanted to say...
我只是想说
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too Tom.
我也爱你 汤姆
Go fuck yourself.
去操你自己吧
There's our new leader.
我们的新领导来啦
Oh... Keith Quinn in the house.
基斯·奎恩来啦
Okay, well, you're about to see how a campaign is really...
好嘞 你们马上就可以看到竞选是怎么...
No, that's not him.
不 不是他啊
The only reason you were hired is because Mr.Tanz told me
我雇你的唯一理由 是坦兹先生告诉我
you were the best and because?
你是最好的 而且?
Because my court-ordered chemical castration.
因为法♥院♥要求我做了化学阉♥割♥
Is chocolate bad for dogs?
巧克力是不是对狗不太好
No... not bad. It's deadly.
不 不是不好 是致命的
Richard, you can't keep working on both campaigns.
理查德 你不能一直帮两边竞选啊
But they're both equally good people.
但他俩都是好人啊
I would like to schedule an appointment. It;s for an abortion.
我想要约个时间 做流产
Have you met Senator Talbot?
你们见过塔博特议员了么?
I like to say she's the future of the party.
我想说她是我们党派的未来
She's running for president?
她要竞选总统了?
Kemi! Kemi! Kemi!
金米! 金米! 金米!
As a woman, and a woman of color,
作为一名女性 一名有色人种的女性
I know these struggles firsthand.
我亲身经历过这些挣扎
Whose time is it? Our time!
这是谁的时代? 我们的时代!
When is our time? Now!
我们的时代什么时候到来? 就是现在!
And now let me hear you! Whose time is it?
现在让我听到你们的声音! 这是谁的时代?
It sounds like Dr. Seuss fucked Maya Angelou in the yuzz-a-ma-tuzz
听起来像苏斯博士操了玛雅·安吉罗
and then filled her all up with snoozily-scuzz.
然后射了她一身
How is this possibly even working for her?
她这么做凭什么会有效啊?
Socio-politically, protest chants have proved
社会政♥治♥角度来说 抗♥议♥口号♥被证实为
an effective method... OK, off.
一种有效的方法... 行了 闭嘴
Kemi's crowds are huge.
金米的支持者群体很庞大了
You know what else is huge, Amy?
你知道还有什么很庞大吗 艾米?
Not even really showing.
还不怎么看得出来呢
Mm... You look beautiful.
嗯... 你看起来很美
And how about the 24-hours-a-day
那她得到了全天24小时的
free media coverage that she's getting?
免费媒体报道是怎么回事?
Yep. MSNBC has something on you.
就是说 MSNBC报道了你
Put it on this I-thing.
把它放到这i什么玩意上来
...paign showing signs of trouble.
...竞选活动有陷入麻烦的迹象
Oh, Christ. Andrew Meyer, husband
噢 老天啊 安德鲁·梅耶
of President Selina Meyer... Exhusband!
塞琳娜·梅耶的丈夫... 前夫!
Everything looks great. Ready when you are. I know.
一切准备就绪 您准备好就开始 我知道
Let's go, ma'am. They're all waiting for ya.
我们走吧 夫人 他们都在等您了
Here we go.
开始了
Hellooooo!
大家好!
What? No, this is great. This is great.
什么? 不 这很棒 这很棒
OK! University of Iowa!
好的! 爱荷华大学!
People come up to me, they say,
人们走过来对我说
"Why do you want to be president?"
"你为什么想成为总统?"
And I say,
我回答
"It's time to finish the unfinished business
"是时候完成四年前
of four years ago!"
未完成的事业了!"
Say it with me: "Time to finish
跟我一起说: "是时候完成
the unfinished business!" "Of four years ago."
未完成的事业了!" "四年前的"
Without the "Four years ago."
别说"四年前"
OK. Iowa! What do we want?
好了 爱荷华! 我们想要什么?
"Time to finish the unfinished business..."
"是时候完成未完成的事业了..."
No... Not... "New Selina Now"!
不...不是... 是"全新的塞琳娜 就是现在"!
What do we want? When I say "Shit," you say "Show."
我们想要什么? 我说"狗屎" 你说"秀"
"Of four years ago".
"四年前的"
I was so far ahead.
我本来领先那么多
How are you losing Iowa?
你怎么能丢掉爱荷华呢?
And did you see the new
还有你看到最新的
cover of "Time" Magazine? Yes. Are angels real?
《时代周刊》杂♥志♥封面了吗? 看到了 天使是真实存在的吗?
"Kemi Fever." Three exclamation points. It's a pandemic.
"金米热" 三个感叹号♥ 已经是流行病了
Yeah, well, somebody sneezed on our campaign,
是啊 有人在我们的竞选活动上打了个喷嚏
now we're bleeding out our assholes.
现在我们就屁♥眼♥流血了
Hi, guys! Morning.
嗨 同志们! 早上好
Ma'am, we're scrapping tomorrow's schedule.
夫人 我们要放弃明天的日程安排了
What? You're making
什么? 你要去
an appearance at the Waterloo County Fair.
滑铁卢县集市露个面
Block and tackle retail politics.
搞定零售政♥治♥
Ugh. Retail. Eat a few corn dogs...
零售 吃几根玉米热狗...
Last thing I need is my picture being taken
我最不需要的就是被拍下
eating dick-shaped food.
我吃屌♥状食物的照片了
I'd rather eat a food-shaped dick.
我宁愿去吃食物形状的屌♥
·奎恩在哪儿?
好了 伙计们基斯
I have the "New York Times"
我让《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
interviewing him about running the campaign.
就竞选活动的事采访他去了
Maybe somebody should be interviewing the "Times"
也许有人应该去采访一下《时代周刊》
about why they write so much about modern dance.
他们为什么写那么多关于现代舞的文章
Thirty-six hours in Snoozeville.
三十六小时就花在打盹儿上了
That was my major. OK.
那可是我的专业 好吧
How are we going to RU486 Kemi's campaign?
我们怎么才能让金米的竞选流产?
No offense, Amy. Mom, do you have to act that way?
没有冒犯的意思 艾米 妈 你一定要这样阴阳怪气的吗?
I mean, Kemi is super impressive.
我是说 金米超级棒的
And I'm not gonna lie, ma'am,
而且我不打算说谎 夫人
very much my type. You're kidding.
完全是我的菜 你在开玩笑吧
Clearly, I have a thing for strong women.
很显然 我对女强人情有独钟
What's happening? Strong women.
发生什么了? 女强人
My God, pick a lane. Jesus.
我的天啊 专一点 老天
Ma'am, Kemi just picked up two Senators and a union.
夫人 金米刚刚赢得了两个参议员和一个工会的支持
A good union or, like, teachers?
是有用的工会还是 像教师工会那样的?
Local 74. Iowa Asbestos Workers.
地方74 爱荷华石棉工人工会
Well, there you go.
这下你懂了
Actually, my uncle was a
事实上 我叔叔以前是
shop steward in the 7-4. Asbestos killed him.
74工会的工厂工人代表 石棉把他杀了
On, no! I'm sorry, Richard.
噢 不! 我很抱歉 理查德
Asbestos was the name of their pit bull.
石棉是他们的斗牛犬的名字
It was a rescue that killed its first owner.
是一只杀了它第一个主人的救援犬
That's why you have to go to breeders.
这就是必须要送它们去饲养员的原因
OK. Order, order.
行了 肃静 肃静
First item: debate prep.
第一项议题: 辩论准备
That's how we beat Kemi.
这才是我们打败金米的方法
Fine. Stupid handshakes, opening statement,
好吧 傻♥逼♥的握手 开幕词
uh, thank you to Date Rape University,
感谢迷♥奸♥大学
first question. Madam President,
第一个问题 总统女士
how do you explain the accusations
请问您如何解释对
the Meyer Fund and your
梅耶基金及您
husband Andrew Meyer stole millions during...
丈夫安德鲁·梅耶偷走百万美金的指控...
No. Andrew Meyer is my exhusband. Yep.
不 安德鲁·梅耶是我的前夫 对
And I have had virtually no contact with him
而且事实上我和他现阶段
at this point.
并没有接触
Oh... OK. We're gonna take a quick five, guys.
噢... 行了 大伙 我们休息五分钟
Fantastic. Her Achilles cock.
好极了 她的阿基琉斯之屌♥
Andrew! I see Monnie got a new paint job.
安德鲁! 看上去莫莫整了容啊
Monnie and I are still together.
莫莫和我还在一起
Better than ever, in fact.
事实上 比之前处的还好
No. Felicia is my... paralegal.
不是的 菲丽莎是我的...律师助手
Oh, God, we're all goin' to jail.
噢 天啊 我们全都要进监狱了
Wait in the car, OK? Can you please
去车里等着 好吗? 你能
find me a real green juice somewhere in Iowa?
在爱荷华的什么地方给我找点真正的绿色果汁吗?
I'm drinking Odwalla like some country lesbian
我就像个刚来城市的
who just got to the big city.
农村蕾丝边一样喝着奶昔
Ma'am. Not yet.
夫人 等会
So much for debate prep.
辩论准备又泡汤了
Actually, that was our best one yet.
事实上 那是我们至今最好的一次
Ohh. Hey, Ame. Hey, Dan.
噢 嘿 艾米 嘿 丹
Happy Abortion Eve.
堕胎前夜快乐
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表