剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
I was 12 years old.
我当时才十二岁啊
Do you think that excuses your behavior?
这就是你行为的借口了吗?
I was a child. Okay?
那时我还是个孩子 好吗?
It was your job to protect me.
你应该是要保护我的啊
Rachel, you cannot let this one event
蕾秋 你不能让那么一件事
be the thing that ruins you.
完全毁了你
I'm not ruined.
我没有被毁了
I worry so about you, rachel.
我很担心你 蕾秋
It's the same thing over and over and over again,
同样的事情从你还是个小女孩开始
since you were a little girl.
就一次又一次发生
You really are kind of a mess.
你真的是一团糟
It's always someone else who has to apologize,
总有其他人应该负责人
Always someone else who has to take the blame.
总有个别人让你去怪
You have narcissistic personality disorder, rachel,
你有自恋型人格障碍 蕾秋
Can't you see that?
你看不出吗?
You think you're special -- so special.
你认为你是特别的 非常特别
Your ideation of what happened
你对已发生事情的看法
clearly contradicts the obvious --
跟明显的事实截然不同
Will you just stop?
你能不能停下?
I'm not your patient anymore.
我不再是你的病人了
I'm not even your child.
我甚至也不是你的孩子了
I'm never coming back here.
我再也不会回来了
I'm done.
就这样了
You're amazing.
你太棒了
I mean, look at this. Look at what you're doing here.
你看啊 看看你在这做的
You're so much better than all my bullshit.
可比我那些屁事棒多了
So much better without me.
比有我时候强多了
Are you having a stroke?
你是中风了吗?
The truth is, you never really needed me.
事实是 你从没真正需要过我
And you are going to be so happy here, kiddo.
你在这里会非常开心的 孩子
I know.
我知道
Chet, I just --
切特 我...
Uh, sure, sure. Yeah. It's fine.
没事 接吧
Yeah? Hey!
行吧?
Chet? Yeah?
切特? 怎么了
Everything is set up. It's gonna blow.
一切准备就绪 肯定会很炸的
Oh, God. Really?
我的天 真的吗?
I'm talking nuclear. Bye.
简直是核爆♥炸♥ 再见
Oh, god. Okay, so that's, uh, Carol, Janet, Alicia,
天啊 好吧 这是卡罗尔 珍妮特 艾丽西亚
And, uh... mm.
还有
Bugger. No, no. Wait. I'll get it.
糟糕 不 不 等等 我能想起来
It's, uh...it's... really?
这...真的吗?
And you just ... you left them up online.
你就...放任它们在网上流传
Because I have nothing to hide.
因为我没什么可隐藏的
My life is an open book.
我的人生就像本打开的书
I'm just -- I'm not sure I want to read it.
我可不确定我想读这本书
Oh, come on. We're both grown-ups.
算了吧 大家都是成年人
We've both done things.
都做过不好的事情
Look...I don't have a George in my past.
听着 我过去没有这么个乔治
No one I've ever even come close to marrying.
没有跟谁快要结婚了
What we have, this?
但我们的这种感情
This is as close as I've ever gotten.
这是我最接近爱情的东西了
You mean that?
你认真的吗?
Or am I just gonna end up a random
还是说我最后就变成了
picture on your feed one day.
你社交媒体里的一张照片
I mean it.
我是认真的
George. Hi. Thank you for
乔治 嗨 谢谢你
coming on such short notice.
这么短时间就赶过来
Where is she?
她在哪呢?
Right in here.
就在这里
This way.
这边
And now, the moment of truth.
现在 揭晓真♥相♥的时刻到了
Who will Serena choose
塞蕾娜会选择谁
for a weekend of relaxation and rejuvenation
在奥加伊的群山之中
in the rolling hills of Ojai?
度过放松休憩的一周呢?
Serena.
塞蕾娜
Well, uh, today was very illuminating.
今天很让人兴奋
And it was a great opportunity --
这次机会很宝贵
George?
乔治?
Serena. What are you doing here?
塞蕾娜 你在这干什么?
I can't believe that dude is here.
这个人居然来这了
What's he trying to a couple months?
他几个月前在干什么?
Yeah, I think you've had your chance, mate. For sure.
我想她已经给过你机会了 朋友 肯定的
I need to talk to you.
我需要跟你谈谈
Come on. Rachel, where are you? Rachel?
快点 蕾秋 你在哪? 蕾秋?
You can walk away, but I'm gonna tell my side of the story.
你可以离开 但我要跟你讲讲我的故事
You know, I heard what you were
我听说你提到了
saying about our relationship?
我们之间的关系
I was just telling the truth,
我只是实话实说而已
So you don't need to say anything.
所以你不需要多说什么
You can Yeah, well, they said you
你可以... 他们说
were telling people we were engaged?
你跟人们说我们订婚了
I said practically engaged.
我说基本上订婚了
We were not engaged.
我们没订婚
Not even close.
离订婚远着呢
We dated for, what? A couple months?
我们约会了多久? 也就几个月吧?
And when things cooled off,
当激♥情♥冷却的时候
you showed up at my work conference
你出现在我瑞士的工作会议上
in Switzerland in some desperate attempt to win me back.
做了疯狂之举 想跟我复合
Madison, is this a good idea?
麦迪逊 这是个好主意吗?
That was a surprise. That was real. Oh, god!
这可让人惊讶 那是真的 天啊
Definitely.
绝对的
You were very happy to see me.
过去你看到我是会开心的
Happy? Yes.
开心? 是啊
Happy that I had to introduce you as my girlfriend
开心我得介绍说你是我的女朋友
to make your sudden appearance seem normal?
这样你突然出现才算正常?
What are you doing? Saving my job.
你在干什么? 保住我的工作
I was your girlfriend.
我是你的女朋友
I spent the night all the time.
我晚上一直跟你在一起
I mean, you took me to Napa for the weekend.
你带我去纳帕过周末
You cooked me salmon. Why don't you tell them
你给我做三文鱼吃 你为什么不告诉他们
what happened when we got back from Switzerland.
我们从瑞士回来之后发生了什么呢?
Nothing! Nothing happened!
没事啊!什么也没发生!
You disappeared, so I have no idea what happened.
你消失了 我不知道发生了什么
I had to draw my own conclusions.
我只能自己得出结论
It was over! We both knew that.
我们结束了 这我们双方都知道
No, I didn't know anything! Because you wouldn't talk to me.
不 我什么也不知道! 因为你不跟我说话
You wouldn't even return my phone calls!
你也不回我电♥话♥
So you show up at my company events, you text my friends,
所以你就出现在我公♥司♥的活动上 给我朋友发短♥信♥
You call me at all hours of the night --
晚上几个小时几个小时的给我打电♥话♥
You were avoiding me!
你在躲我啊
I had to get a restraining order.
我不得不申请限制令
God, you make it sound like I was crazy!
天啊 你说得好像我疯了一样
I was not crazy!
我没疯
You were crazy. No, I wasn't!
你就是疯了 不 我没有
I just wanted you to return my phone call!
我只是想要你回我电♥话♥
What did you want me to say?
你指望我说什么呢?
What is this?
怎么回事?
That I didn't find you that interesting?
说我发现你没有那么有趣吗?
Is that george? Yeah. it's great. It's totally dramatic.
那是乔治吗? 很好 棒极了 绝对戏剧化
That you were one of three or four women
说你是跟我睡的三四个女人之一
that I was sleeping with and it really wasn't that special?
其实没那么特别吗?
Madison, what did you do?
麦迪逊 你做了什么?
Yes. She's melting down. We've got to stop it.
是 她在崩溃 我们得阻止下
If that was the truth, that's what I wanted you to say --
如果这是真的 那我就希望你说这些
Too late, Rach.
太晚了 蕾秋
Okay, well, here's some truth --
好吧 那就再说些实话
I'm engaged now, for real. Oh, god!
现在我订婚了 真的 我的天
For real. To the 22yearold pharmaceutical rep from Kansas?
真的 跟那个堪萨斯的22岁医药代表吗?
Really?!
真的?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表