剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
May be more than rachel's equipped to handle.
可能蕾秋有点无法承受
Hey! What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么呢
Nothing. i'm just talking to your dad.
没事 我只是在跟你父亲聊天
About what? Hon, I had no idea
聊什么呢 宝贝 我不知道
You were under so much stress.
你压力这么大
What did you tell him? Nothing.
你跟他说什么了 没什么
Dad, whatever he told you, it's a lie.
爸爸 不管他跟你说了什么 都是假的
Rach, we have to do something.
小秋 我们得做点什么
Seriously, what is this?!
真的 怎么回事?
Rachel, I was just explaining to your dad
蕾秋 我只是跟你父亲解释了
how challenging things are for you here.
你在这里处境多么艰难
Look, I don't want to be a burden, right?
听着 我不想成为负担 好吗
I just want to be a dad. That's all I ever wanted.
我只是想做个父亲 我就这一个想法
You've completely crossed the line. I didn't.
你完全越界了 我没有
Yes, you did. you went behind my back
你越界了 你背着我做事
when you knew i'd be gone and put ideas in his head,
当你知道我要走的时候 就带给他这个想法
When I explicitly told you that he was okay.
我还特别跟你说他没问题的
He's not okay!
他有问题啊
He's not well, rachel. he needs to be in a facility!
他很不好 蕾秋 他需要进入机构治疗
Stop telling me what to do.
别告诉我我该做什么
Dad?
爸爸?
You're gonna be a tabloid hero.
你会成为小报上的英雄的
And with all that press and our support,
有了媒体的报道和我们的支持
You could open a restaurant anywhere --
你可以在任何地方开餐馆
Weho, Chelsea...
威活 切尔西
Vegas. On the strip.
拉斯维加斯 立刻就开
None of this downtown resurgence crap.
不要这些市中心复兴的狗地方
And I wanna be bi. Okay.
还有我要做双性恋 好的
No problem.
没问题
Sexuality is so fluid these days.
性取向现在是可变的了
It's a pleasure doing business with you.
跟你做生意很愉快
Quinn! Where the hell is Quinn King?!
奎因!奎因 金他妈的在哪?
Excuse me. Wxcuse me.
抱歉 抱歉
Where the hell is she?!
她他妈的在哪?
All you people with your -- your
你们这些人 带着你们的
cameras and your walkie talkies.
摄像机 还有你们的对讲机
And you're talking in her ear, trying to control her! I--
你们还跟她说悄悄话 想控制她 我
I'm gonna need to get Rachel. Hey! I heard that.
我要找蕾秋 我听到了
What the hell is he talking about?
他在讲什么呢
I don't have voices in my ear.
我耳朵里可没人说话
I had Olive in my ear for a very long time,
奥利弗对着我耳朵说话说了很久了
But I don't...have her in my ear anymore.
但现在没有了
Mr. Goldberg, I don't think this is --
戈德伯格先生 我不觉得这...
You stay right where you are. Don't you come near me.
你就待在那 别靠近我
I see you.
我看到你了
What are you doing to her?
你们对她做了什么?
You're hurting her, you know that?
你们在伤害她 知道吧
And you have to stop it.
你们必须停下来
I will not let you poison my little girl.
我不会让你毒害我的小姑娘的
She has more -- more guts and more talent
她比你们任何人
Than any of you, and you are ruining her!
都有胆识有才华 你们在毁她
Let me talk to him, all right? I've got it. It's fine. dad.
让我跟他说话 好吗 我可以的 没事的 爸爸
I have to protect you. I couldn't protect you before.
我必须保护你 我之前没能保护你
Dad, it's okay. Listen, I don't need protecting. It's okay.
爸爸 没事的 听着 我不需要人保护 没事的
No, sweetheart, it happened in my house.
不 宝贝 之前的事就在我家发生了
What that man did to you was in my house.
那个人就在我家里对你做了那种事
It should've been the safest place of all for you.
本来那应该是你的避风港才是的
it's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
Come on. It's okay. Forgive me.
来吧 没事了 原谅我
please forgive me sweetheart.
请原谅我 宝贝
Come on, dad. Come on. Can you forgive me?
来吧 爸爸 来吧 你能原谅我吗?
Dad, yeah, of course. Rach, let me. I'm okay. I got it.
爸爸 当然 小秋 让我 我没事 我可以的
Seriously? Shut the hell up!
真的吗 闭上嘴吧
Show some respect!
放尊重点
Chet! Put it down.
切特 放下来
It's good drama. Emmy.
这很有戏剧性啊 能得艾米奖呢
This is real. This is Rachel.
这是真事啊 这是蕾秋
All right, guys. Show's over.
好了各位 事情结束了
Back to work!
回去工作吧
Does Olive know he's here?
奥利弗知道他在这里吗
Yeah. I mean, like, no, not really.
是吧 我是说 其实不知道
Quinn, look.
奎因 听着
You don't even understand, okay?
你不了解的
I mean, like, I had to get him away from her.
我说 我必须要让他远离她
Your mom is a witch, I get it.
你妈妈是个女巫 我知道
But your dad does not belong on set.
但你♥爸♥爸不应该在摄制组待着
I'm just keeping him here until I can get him off
我只是让他在这待着 直到他能够
All those drugs that she's forced on him all those years.
戒断她这些年逼着他吃的药
Like, I can do it. I did it for myself.
我能做到的 我自己就做到了
I can help him. he just needs to detox.
我能帮到他的 他只是需要戒掉
Okay, Rachel, you gotta take a beat, all right?
好了 蕾秋 你得听我一句 好吗
I get it, but this is beyond you.
我理解你 但这不是你力所能及的
Your dad needs real help.
你父亲需要真正的帮助
No, I can do it, Quinn, okay? I have to!
不 我可以做到的 奎因 好吗 我必须这样
Okay, listen to me, all right?
好了 听我说 好吗?
I know you think that if you fix him,
我知道你觉得如果你治好了他
You'll somehow fix yourself,
你就能想办法治好自己
But that's not how it works.
但事情不是这样的
Okay.
好吧
What? What is that?
什么? 那是什么?
One lousy bouquet?
一把俗气的花束?
What happened to the rest of peonies and -- Oh, my god.
剩下的牡丹花呢? 还有 我的天
What is on Graham's head?
格拉姆头上那是什么
They say love is blind, but not for the lucky men
他们说爱情是盲目的 但塞蕾娜
for whom serena will gift these vesper GS-1...
要送出夜视镜的这些男人们
...night vision goggles.
则不同呢
Star light, star bright, first hot woman I see tonight
繁星闪烁 星光熠熠 我见之人 唯你美丽
is, oh, our northern star, serena!
我们的北极星 塞蕾娜
Thank you, graham.
谢谢 格拉姆
The best for GS-1: see the love.
夜视镜最棒的一点 就是能看到爱
Well, it's been another... interesting evening.
又度过了 一个有趣的夜晚
And... wait!
那么 等等
I'm sorry, Serena, but before this goes any further,
抱歉 塞蕾娜 在仪式进行下去之前
I have something to say. I'm cutting myself.
我有话要说 我要退赛
Excuse me?
什么?
This is hard for me to talk about... hmm.
其实有点难以启齿
...but there's actually someone here I care for
但这里有我在意的人
Who's not Serena.
却不是塞蕾娜
You're beautiful and amazing,
你非常美丽
But this is all a lie.
但这一切都是谎言
Being here, I realized
来到这里
The truth about myself.
我找到了我的真心
And i found a different kind of love.
找到的是另一种真爱
I'm off to sin city, folks!
我要前往罪恶之城了 各位
I'm opening a new restaurant in Vegas.
我要在拉斯维加斯开一家新饭店
On the strip. coming 2019.
马上 2019年就开
See? I told you guys he was here for all the wrong reasons.
是吧? 我跟你说过这里的男嘉宾来的理由都不对
Oh, my god. did you see that?!
我的天 你看到了吗?
What, is he gay now or something?
什么 他现在是同性恋了吗?
Ooh, that! What, is he gay now or something?
这个 什么 他现在是同性恋了吗?
Ooh, that!
这个
The squeeze that launched a thousand tweets!
那一捏能获得上千次转发
Hmm. well, can't wait for twitter to get ahold of that.
等不及看他上推特热门了
Well. that was unexpected.
这挺出人意料的
But I still do need to cut one more of you tonight.
可惜今晚我仍需要另外淘汰掉你们中的一位
Warren, I get that you think that I'm the one for you,
沃伦 我知道你认为我是你的真爱
But I think you should go find the...
可是我觉得你应该去找...
the person that you're supposed to be with
尽快去找那一位应该
as soon as you can.
与你在一起的人
Oh. bye-bye, brokeback.
拜拜了 断臂恋
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表