剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
You know, we actually set up a poker game for you tonight.
今晚我们给你准备了扑克牌游戏
Just, you know, go out there
你知道 出去表现一番
And just show the guys how impressive you are.
让男生们刮目相看
Well, I am gonna kill this.
我会大杀四方的
Poker game? Oh, that will be sexy.
扑克牌游戏? 哦 那挺性感的哈
Okay, she's on something, right?
她在谋划什么 不是吗?
Listen, she's just nervous, all right?
你看 她只是太紧张了 好吗?
She's really, really nervous.
她非常非常紧张
Well, then you need to get her hooked up
好 那你必须让她上钩
To a tequila i.v., all right?
像打了龙舌兰一样 行吗?
I need her lubed up and use your friendly.
用你的友好当作她的润滑剂
I want to be worried about a gang-bang
我希望我今天担心他们集体性♥爱♥
At least 10 times today.
至少要担心十次
10 times, really? - Quinn, that feels like a lot.
十次 认真的吗? 奎因 那感觉太多了
Hey, Quinn, uh, I was wondering if --
嘿 奎因 呃 我想如果 --
It is not a lot, trust me. I am having a conversation!
一点不多 相信我 我正聊着呢
Ah, it's great to see you, too.
啊我也很高兴见到你
One stunning suitress.
一名无与伦比的候选人
13 amazing guys.
13位迷人的追求者
All working harder than ever to try to get lucky
全都奋力的追求幸运的青睐
Because today, we're going vegas.
因为今天我们来到赌城
Featuring a very special mystery guest.
迎来一位神秘的嘉宾
Ooh! gosh, I hope it's Copperfield
天哪 真希望来的是 大卫王科波菲尔
And they make you disappear, Graham.
把你们都变没了 格雷厄姆
Okay, cut! I need a reset and deal me up,
好 卡! 我需要
People, let's go.
大家伙 开始了
All right, you sinners. welcome.
好了 罪人们 欢迎你们
In front of you is $500 worth of chips.
你们面前有一堆 500美元的筹码
Good luck.
祝你们好运
They are gonna need it. Thank you.
他们会需要这个 谢谢你
Here we go, boys.
来吧 男孩们
I will warn you, I am very good at poker.
我要事先警告你们 非常擅长扑克牌我
Really? Really?
真的吗 真的吗?
I'm scared, I guess.
我好怕怕啊
We'll do 200.
我下 200
Oh-ho-ho, big spender?
散财童子?
Mm-hmm. she's doing great.
她表现得很好
I don't know, she looks kind of road worn in hd.
我不知道 她看起来有些老于世故
What is she, like 32?
她看来是 有32了?
Shut up, Madison!
闭嘴 麦迪逊!
32? That's depressing.
32? 真是令人沮丧
Can't we say she's like 29?
我们能说她看起来像29吗?
No, we can't say that.
不 我们不能这么说
Well -- because it's not true.
因为这不是真的
Well, say she's divorced.
那好 我们说她离婚了
At least at some point somebody wanted her.
至少有人想要过她
I'm gonna ignore that you just said that.
我会忘记你们刚说的那些
We're just gonna tell the truth.
我们只用说出真♥相♥
People are gonna relate to it, okay?
观众需要产生联♥系♥ 好吗
So, tell me Serena, how did you, uh, get so good at poker?
那么告诉我 塞蕾娜 你怎么 那么擅长扑克?
Well, I got so good at poker
我之所以擅长扑克
Because Mark Zuckerberg has a game.
因为马克 扎克伯格 有个游戏
You and the Zuckerberg?
你和 扎克伯格?
Do you think he really is the, uh --
你觉得他真的是那么 呃 --
The genius that they say he is?
像人们说的那么天才吗?
Oh. I'd say he was definitely the, uh,
我会说他绝对是那个 呃
The second smartest person in the room.
房♥间里第二聪明的人
Well, now she's just bragging.
现在她开始吹牛皮了
She is what my friends and I call an "old sad."
她就是我和朋友们叫做"又老又可悲"的
And what what is that, exactly?
那有是什么?
Somebody who made the biggest mistake ever
就是那种犯了最大的错的
And chose her job over a boyfriend.
在工作和男友之间选了工作的
Right, and now she's a mogul. wah.
对 然后她成了豪门
Ha-ha, okay, fine.
呵呵 是 没错
But who says being a baller makes girls happy?
但谁说成为豪门女孩子会开心呢
If all you do is put all of your life
如果你所做的就是把你的全部生活
And energy into your job and your career
和精力投入你的工作和事业
And that's all you focus on,
这就是你所专注的
Then you're just gonna end up like... shh!
最后你就落得这种结果 像...
Say it.
说吧
That means that i'm out. thank you, sir.
这是意味着我出局了 谢谢您 先生
Bam! sucka!
输家!
Oh, my god,
哦 天哪
I saw your bluff coming down the road!
我看你一路诈唬
How's that feel, cowboy, to be beat by a girl?
被女孩打败的感觉怎么样啊 牛仔?
Your tells are terrible.
你撒谎太逊了
That's a good point. I'm terrible.
这个角度不错 我太逊了
I'm also out, so, have fun boys.
我也出局了 玩的开心 伙计们
Ohh, sore loser!
酸溜溜的输家
All right, fellas.
好吧 大家伙
Let the real men play.
现在让真汉子们开始玩吧
And I'm gonna go get another drink.
我去再拿杯饮料
Good luck, gentlemen. yeah, drown your sorrows!
祝你们好运 先生们 是 痛饮悲伤吧!
Me, too.
我也去
Fellas.
伙伴们
I'm out.
我出局
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 先生
Out? Oop. that was quick.
出局 这么快
You are good.
你确实很厉害
Then there were two.
那么还剩我们俩
There were two.
我们俩
I'll raise you 400
我跟400
Plus a one-on-one date.
另加 1对1的约会
You're on.
没问题
Okay.
好的
I think you're going to enjoy losing quite a lot.
我想你会喜欢上输的感觉
You know what i'm hearing, though, august?
你知道我听到了什么吗 奥格斯特?
The sound of your money and our date going down the toilet.
你钞票还有我们的约会被冲进厕所的声音
Flush.
冲水了
Oh, my god. Congratulations.
我的天啊 恭喜你
So...
那么...
You won?
你赢了?
Cut!
卡!
Well, that was a great idea for a date, rachel.
蕾秋 扑克游戏约会真是好主意啊
She turned into a condescending dickhead!
她变成那种自以为是的混♥蛋♥了
What's wrong with her winning?
她赢的有什么问题吗
It's cool. - she can hang with the guys.
很好啊 她可以跟那个男人出去转转
Yeah, except none of the guys want to hang with her.
是 可是世界上没有男人愿意跟她一起
It's like she's wearing dude-repellent.
她脸上好像写着男人勿近
Come on, let's get these guys back in there.
快点 让这些家伙回去
She's such a dumbass. -I know.
她真是个傻♥逼♥ 没错
Hey! rachel! quinn!
蕾秋! 奎因!
The problem is not the guys.
问题不出在男人身上
The problem is serena.
塞蕾娜才是问题所在
What? okay, well, that's ridiculous.
什么? 真可笑
What is?
怎么了
Listen, we think it's great
听着 我们知道你很聪明
That you are super smart, you're successful,
很成功
You can do everything by yourself,
能独当一面
But what guy wants that?
但是什么样的男人会要这样的你啊
A lot of guys. lots of guys.
很多啊 很多啊
A lot of guys.Look, it's great that
很多啊 听着 你去上班
You go to the office and you kick ass.
你很了不起
Whoo-hoo! and girl power and all that.
女子力什么什么的
Look who I hire.
看看我雇佣的谁
Hire? wow.
雇?
But the woman you are at work
工作中的你
Is not the girl that a man wants to date.
并不是男人想约会的对象
Okay. so, I'm sorry,
好吧 不好意思
And what do you -- what do you want her to do?
那你想让她怎么做
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表