剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
That was a bonus, right?
这算是额外的奖励 对吧?
Yeah. it's the perfect ending.
是的 这真是个完美的结局
Okay, yeah. That's a cut.
好的 这一段结束
Can we get somebody in here to blow out these candles?
能不能找个人把这些蜡烛都吹灭?
You can't do this.
你不能这样做
I can't do what?
我不能做什么?
I didn't screw guy...
我不喜欢男的
Not him or... or any other dude, okay?
我既不喜欢他也... 也不喜欢别的男的 好嘛?
How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not gay!
我还需要告诉你多少次? 我不是同性恋!
Mm, except now, there's no way you can say that on tv
只是现在 你没可能在不被观众当做是混♥蛋♥的情况下
without sounding like an asshole.
将这些话在电视上说出来
So, what am i supposed to do? This is my life!
所以 我现在该怎么办? 这是我的人生啊!
I make TV, Warren. Life's not my problem.
我做的是电视节目 沃伦 我不关心人生
Well, maybe it should be.
你应该关心的
'cause gettin' mercy slammed by
被一位不到你年龄一半的
a contestant half your age
男候选人同情做♥爱♥
That's just sad.
真是可悲
Hey, Rachel.
嘿 蕾秋
Hey, um...
嘿 额...
I'm, uh...really sorry.
我 真的非常抱歉
For what?
为什么道歉?
I was callous and insensitive before.
为我之前的冷酷无情
I didn't realize you were dealing with so much.
我没有意识到你在处理那么多的事情
It's, like, not your problem. Is there anything i can do?
这不是你的问题 有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
No, it's fine. Have a good night.
不用了 一切都很好 晚安
Rachel... I know.
蕾秋... 我知道
Can we have a second?
能让我们独处一下吗?
Daddy?
爸爸?
Hey, Quinnie.
奎因
Is Rachel okay?
蕾秋还好吗?
She is always okay.
她一直都很好
She's tough. She's a fighter.
她很坚强 她是个勇士
Like you.
像你一样
Listen.
听着
Uh... I really do appreciate
嗯... 我真的非常感激你
you taking this Emmy thing seriously.
认真对待艾美奖这件事
I know it sound crazy.
这可能听起来难以置信
It's just I think this is my one shot
这是我给儿子留下遗产的
at leaving a legacy to my son,
最后机会了
who I'll probably never see again.
我可能再也见不到他了
Yes, you will.
你当然会见到他
You fight for everything.
什么事你都要争一争的
You even came at me the other night.
甚至那天晚上你还来找我
Which got me nowhere But you tried.
可是我什么结果都没得到 至少你尝试过了
So, why are you not trying for this?
你为什么这次就轻言放弃呢?
If you want to see your son, fight for him!
如果你还想见你儿子的话 为他而战!
You can win an Emmy, you can see your son,
你能获得艾美奖 你可以见到你的儿子
you can do whatever the hell you want.
你能做成任何你想要做的事情
But you have to fight.
但你必须为之奋斗
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, you want these filters in the cart or on the truck?
你想要我把这些滤镜放到手推车上还是货车上?
Jeremy?
杰瑞米?
What? Um, yeah. Thanks.
什么? 好的 谢谢
You should go talk to her.
你应该和她谈谈
I'm serious. She needs someone right now.
说真的 她现在需要人陪她
Thank you.
谢谢
It's too much, Rach.
这太贵了 蕾秋
No, it's fine, dad, really.
没事的 爸爸 真的没事
It's what you need.
这是你需要的
Rach?
蕾秋?
You in there?
你在吗?
Rach?
蕾秋?
Jeremy? what are you doing?
杰瑞米? 你在这里干什么?
What are you doing?
你来这里干什么?
I'm checking on Rachel.
我来看看蕾秋怎么样了
Me, too.
我也是
Don't.
别这样
We cannot do this again.
我们不能再这样做了
Trust me.
相信我
Step away.
放手吧
Why so sad?
为什么这么悲伤?
Sissy no bounce?
娘娘腔翻滚不起来了?
We broke up.
我们分手了
I feel like shit.
我难受死了
This is what always makes me feel better.
这个东西总能让我感觉更好
Hi!
你好!
Oh... oh, no. I'm sorry. I was running a little bit late.
不 真的很抱歉 我有事耽搁了
We had a... I had to be in the editing, uh, bay.
我们... 我有些剪辑工作需要完成 亲爱的
I... I... I'm on my way, and I'm sorry.
我... 我... 我在路上了 抱歉
Okay. I O... Okay, you too. Bye.
好... 好的 你也是 再见
Hello? It's rachel calling you back.
你好? 我是蕾秋 给你们回电♥话♥了
Hey, rachel, whatever you said to the owners worked.
蕾秋 你向房♥主说的话起到了作用
They're willing to cut you a deal,
他们愿意和你完成这笔交易
But they need that 75k tomorrow.
但他们需要在明天拿到那七万五千美元
I don't have it.
我已经没有了
I beg your pardon?
你说什么?
The money
那笔钱
I thought I had it, but I don't have it anymore.
我原来以为我有那么多钱 可是现在我没有了
It's all gone.
全都没有了
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表