剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Have you been producing the guys to like me?
你有去说服男嘉宾们去喜欢我吗?
Who told you that?
谁跟你说的?
That reporter. She saw you talking to Alexi.
那个记者 她看到你跟阿列克斯谈话了
Come on. You told me you'd always be straight with me.
得了吧 你说过你会一直对我开诚布公的
That is why I came on this show in the first place.
所以当初我才会上这个节目啊
So just tell me what the hell's going on.
告诉我到底发生了什么
Okay, fine.
好吧
Yeah, like, sometimes we do have to,
是的 有时候我们必须这样
You know, like, push the guys a little bit.
稍微逼男人们一下
To like me?
让他们喜欢我?
Okay, maybe Alexi.
好吧 阿列克斯可能这样
But not August.
但奥格斯特不是吧
Oh, come on. You told me he was solid.
算了吧 你跟我说他是个好男人的
You said it right to my face.
就在我面前说的
Please don't make an ass out of me, Rachel.
别在这玩我啊 蕾秋
I will not survive it.
我可受不了
Okay, look, I, like, legitimately thought
听着 我当时是真诚地觉得
that August was a good guy.
奥格斯特是个好男人的
I really did.
我真的这么想过
And then... and then I found out...
但然后... 然后我发现...
What? You found out what?
什么? 你发现了什么?
August slept with Quinn.
奥格斯特跟奎因上♥床♥了
Okay, they had this whole thing.
所以他们经历了这一切
And she asked me not to say anything to you,
她要我不跟你透露一个字
But it has absolutely been killing me.
但这简直要折磨死我了
I am so sorry, Serena. You deserve the truth.
很抱歉 塞蕾娜 你需要知道真♥相♥
Rachel told you that I slept with August?
蕾秋跟你说我跟奥格斯特上♥床♥了?
It's true.
是真的
You're vile.
你真卑鄙
You are everything that reporter said you are.
那个记者说你的每句话都没说错
Obviously I am gonna cut your boy toy
等摄像机一架好
the second the cameras roll.
我就要淘汰掉你的小白脸
All right, I wouldn't, okay?
好了 我就不会 好吗?
It's a mistake to blame this all on August.
都怪奥格斯特肯定是不对的
You know what? I don't want to hear your self-serving spin.
你知道吗? 我可听不下去你只为自己的劝说了
Hey, we all make mistakes, right?
是人都会犯错
I slept with August and you slept with the jockey.
我跟奥格斯特睡了 你不也跟骑手睡了么
Our bad.
是我们的错
And besides, August didn't even really know you
还有 在奥格斯特跟我睡的时候
when he slept with me. Why not give him a chance?
他还不了解你呢 为什么不给他个机会?
Oh, come on.
得了吧
He is the hottest guy here.
他是这里最帅的男人
Unbelievable.
难以置信
None of this is anything like it was supposed to be.
一切都不该是这样啊
You know what?
你知道吗?
From here on out, I'm only dealing with Rachel.
从现在开始 我只跟蕾秋说话
I don't trust you as far as I can punt you.
我没办法相信你
They're plastic but they're changed...
这是塑料的 但也会改变
Uh, excuse us, okay? We are done here.
抱歉 这事算是完了
Are you kidding?
开玩笑的吗?
You can write whatever you want,
你可以随便写
including me kicking you off our set.
把我赶你出片场也写了都行
You know, I can't believe that Madison thought
我真不敢相信麦迪逊居然认为
that it was okay to let you talk to our Suitress.
让你跟女主角谈话也没问题
How did you know it was Madison?
你怎么知道是麦迪逊的?
I didn't.
我之前不知道
Until now. Dan!
现在知道了 丹
You know, it's surprising to me that you're so rough on her.
我很惊讶你对她如此苛责
Because she's like a younger version of you,
因为她就像是年轻版的你一样
even following your example of sleeping your way to the top.
甚至和你一样一路睡出了自己的前途
You don't know me, okay?
你不了解我 好吗?
I rose up on this show
在幕后打拼许久后
after busting my ass for years in the shadows
直到这个节目我才绽放光芒
until I finally got the credit I deserved.
得到了我应有的荣誉
It is so interesting that you position yourself
有趣的是 你把自己看做是
as this feminist hero.
一个女权主义的英雄
I never said that. Good.
我从没这么说过 很好
'Cause I think what's really happening is you hate yourself,
因为我觉得其实你是自我憎恨的
which is why you've made it your life's work
所以你决定你一生的目标
to destroy other women.
就是摧毁其他女性
That's the real story here, Quinn.
这里绝对有故事 奎因
The real story... is you.
故事就是...你
Have a good night.
晚安
My fact checker will be getting in touch soon.
我的事实调查员很快就跟你联♥系♥
I can't believe that woman.
我简直不能相信那个女人
Did you talk to Serena?
你跟塞蕾娜聊过了吗?
Yes. And?
是的 然后呢?
And worked like a charm.
稍稍施展魔法
She loathes me and loves you.
她恨我而爱你了
So, we are back on with you as her guide.
所以你还是她的指导
Okay? Feel better? Super honest?
好吗? 感觉好点了? 非常诚实了?
Because I feel better.
因为我是感觉好点了
I mean, we all should feel better.
我们都应该感觉好点了
Except Serena. But, you know, Kumbaya.
除了塞蕾娜 不过 谢天谢地
Yeah, I should feel better.
是 我是该感觉好点了
I mean, I definitely thought I would, but, um...
我绝对以为我会好些 但...
Rachel?
蕾秋?
What is going on?
怎么了?
I've been talking to Dr. Simon.
我一直在跟西蒙医生聊天
Yeah. I heard.
是 我听说了
I almost did something this morning.
我今早几乎要做些什么了
What did you do?
你做了什么?
You know what? Never mind.
知道吗? 无所谓了
Rachel...
蕾秋...
This is not the time. We have a lot of eyes on us,
现在还不是时候 有很多双眼睛盯着我们
And you can't be going off the rails
你不能脱轨
or doing a deep out with Dr. Simon.
或者跟西蒙医生和盘托出
Okay, well, that's not what I'm doing.
好吧 我没这么做
I'm just...
我只是...
I'm, like, fixing myself.
只是 在自我疗伤
What does that even mean?
这又是什么意思啊?
I mean, just produce the show,
就好好做节目
don't kill anybody, and you'll be fine.
别把谁逼死 你就会没事的
Don't you want me to get better?
你不希望我好一点吗?
Of course I do.
我当然希望了
But just not now.
只是现在还不行
I mean, can you just wait till the season's over?
你就不能等到这一季结束吗?
No, I can't.
不能
I'm not waiting anymore.
我等不了了
Hey, Alexi, d...
阿列克斯
Oh, my God.
我的天
Where did you get...
你从哪得到...
Is this what you were doing with Sergei?
你找谢尔盖就为了这个吗?
This is what makes me feel alive.
只有这样我才觉得我是活着的
It makes me be the man Natalia wants me to be.
这让我成为娜塔莉亚所希望的男人
Jay, where's Alexi?
杰 阿列克斯在哪?
We need him for the Elimination Ceremony.
淘汰仪式需要他出现
You need to get your shit together and get dressed. Now.
你得把自己整理好 穿好衣服 就现在
As the great Dostoyevksy might've said,
伟大的陀思妥耶夫斯基说过
There can be no crime without punishment.
没有不需受惩罚的犯罪
And so it is time for Serena to mete out justice.
是时候让塞蕾娜宣扬正义了
One contestant must be executed.
一位候选人会被处决
From the show, obviously.
当然了 是离开节目
And the rest will get their freedom.
剩下的则会重获自♥由♥
And a Coif Chopper DX portable hair-cutting system.
和获得一套头巾美发提供的便携理发设施
Because why settle for a hair cut
因为既然你能用机器吸走头发
when you can get a hair vacuum?
那还要剪刀干什么呢?
Serena, who are you choices?
塞蕾娜 你要选谁呢?
Owen, will you stay?
欧文 能留下吗?
Guy, will you please stay?
盖 留下好吗?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表