剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Hop on Tinder. Or call up one of the yoga instructors
登上陌陌又或是给你的那些瑜伽教练打个电♥话♥
I am sure you have on speed dial.
我确信你都存了快速拨号♥
You don't know anything about the women I date.
你根本不知道我和什么样的女孩子交往
Oh, I'm sorry... Is it Pilates?
哦 抱歉... 难道是普拉提教练?
Or... Or spinning? CrossFit?
又或是... 动感单车? 健身?
Whatever it is, I will bet 20 to 1
不论是什么样的 我赌20比1的概率
You will never end up with a "Ball-buster" Like me.
你永远都不会和我这样的"有损男子气概"的女孩在一起
Hey, what was that?
怎么了?
Oh, God. Nothing.
天啊 没事
Not a damn thing.
什么事都没有
Everything good? Peachy.
一切都还好吗? 棒棒哒
Have you come to gloat
你是来嘲笑我
About how I never should have listened to Chet?
关于我从不该听切特的话?
No. I'm not doing that.
不 我不会这样的
But, look, you got it out of your system.
但是 听着 你现在也体验过了
You good now? You want me to jump you back into 2017?
现在好了吧? 需要我把你拉回2017?
What, like... as a slutty nurse or something?
怎么 像是...性感护士这一类的吗?
No...
不是...
How about just finding a real-ass guy
何不如找一个真正的男人
that you want to hang out with in the real-ass world?
你在现实世界里会想约会的那种?
Does that sound good?
听起来不错吧?
Sounds...
听起来...
Fairly impossible.
基本没可能
But I'm listening. Good.
但我愿听 那就好
Okay, so, the guy with the man-bun?
那个丸子头的男生?
Ha! Who, August?
哈! 谁 奥格斯特?
Yeah, I'm thinking he might actually be that guy.
没错 我想他有可能就是真命天子了
The yoga dude? Look, I know what he looks like,
那个搞瑜伽的? 我知道他看起来是那副样子
But I'm telling you, he's so much more than that.
但我告诉你 他不只是表面那样
The guy has four years in the Peace Corps,
他在维和部队待了四年
Right now he works at this incredible NGO.
现在又在一个很棒的非政♥府♥组织工作
I mean, he's just, like, a substantial human being
他就是一个很充实的人
That cares about the world, which I know you do, too.
关心世界 我知道你也是这样的
That's a nice thing to say.
谢谢你的夸奖
Listen, I know the kinds of things that you invest in.
我知道你投资些什么项目
I admire the hell out of it.
我很崇拜你
I know that August... is going to admire it, too.
我知道奥格斯特... 也会这样的
I really think you're gonna like him.
我真的认为你会喜欢他的
After a day in the past,
在古代生活一天后
our princess is back to thinking about the future.
我们的公主又回到现实思考未来
Her future.
她的未来
And that elusive holy grail of true romance.
和那难以找到的真爱圣杯
I'm sorry for my little melt-down earlier.
我很抱歉之前的崩溃
No, there's... there's no need to apologize.
没事... 没有必要道歉的
Oh, sure. Why would we have a fantastic banquet table
当然了 我们要是有两张破椅子
with goblets and torches
配着野雏菊
When we could just have two wicker chairs
那何必用漂亮的宴会桌
And a Gerber daisy?
配上高脚杯和火把呢?
The princess thing was insane.
那公主的事太扯了
Right?
不是吗?
Yeah.
是有点
I guess they were trying to soften my edges a little bit.
我想她们是想让我不那么锋芒毕露
Well, I think your edges, they look just fine.
我想你的锋芒正好
Besides, I like a woman with a temper.
再说了 我喜欢有个性的女人
I lived with a matriarchal tribe in Tibet.
我在西♥藏♥时和一个母系氏族部落生活过
They're the most majestic women that you've ever seen.
她们是你见过的最有气势的女人
Completely comfortable in their power.
完全习惯她们自己的权利
I fell in love with every single one of them.
我爱上了她们每一个人
I think he's so interesting.
我认为他很有趣
They're definitely gonna click.
他们会擦出火花的
Yeah, after today, I would settle
今天搞下来 能有中学生那种的抓个胸
for a middle school titty grab.
我就满意了
Vag still burning?
还疼吗?
Only when I breathe.
就呼吸的时候疼
Quinn just can't pull me back to the B-team.
奎因不能就这样把我扔回二组
Okay, you realize I'm on the B-team, too, right?
你意识到我也在二组吧?
And I've been here a hell of a lot longer than you have.
而我在这儿的时间可比你长很多
Well, yeah, but... I have a show under my belt.
是这样 但是... 我有一部自己的节目
You shot a pilot, Madison. Exactly.
你只拍了个预告 麦迪逊 正是
And how many pilots do you have under your belt?
你又拍了些什么呢?
Yo, man, Serena's under a lot of pressure.
兄弟们 塞蕾娜压力很大
Give her a break.
让他喘口气吧
Aw, Fireman. You're so sweet, bro.
消防员 你很贴心嘛
You're so sweet. My name is Owen.
好贴心 我叫欧文
I think Mr. Fireman really wants himself some Serena.
我想消防员先生真的喜欢塞蕾娜
Yep. Don't you? Who doesn't?
没错 你不想吗? 谁不想呢?
This is a reality TV show.
这是个真人秀
And I'm not an idiot.
我不是傻子
Oh, well, maybe you just haven't
那可能只是因为
Made much of a connection with her.
你和她没有什么火花
And you have?
你有吗?
Well, please enjoy that connection.
那请你好好享受
Because there's not a chance in hell
因为你根本不可能
That you're going home with her.
和她在一起
Why is that?
为什么呢?
Come on. How much do you make a year?
行了吧 你一年赚多少?
What is it? 50, 60K?
有多少? 五六万?
I don't know, man. She's already rich.
我不知道 她那么壕
Maybe she don't care about money.
也许她不在乎钱呢
You know what people who make a lot of money care about?
你知道有钱人在乎什么吗?
It's money. Yeah.
在乎钱 是呢
I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see.
我猜我们得等着瞧了
How much do you want to bet? Let's make this interesting.
你愿意赌多少? 让我们加点乐子
Whoa, whoa! Who bets on women?
喔 喔! 谁会用女人打赌?
Are you kidding? It's the only reason I'm here!
你开玩笑吗? 这就是我来这的原因!
What? You're here on a bet?
什么? 你因为打赌才来的?
Wait till Serena finds out. Jasper's here on a bet?
等着塞蕾娜发现吧 加斯帕 是为了打赌才来的?
I knew that Wall Street prick was too good to be true.
我就知那个华尔街鸟人好得不真实
We cannot let Serena find out about this.
我们不能让塞蕾娜发现
We cannot lose another wifey.
我们不能再失去一个老婆人选了
Totally. I thought women were dramatic.
绝对的 我还以为女人才戏精
I mean, - in the grand scheme of things,
我意思是 在大维度来看
We've got, like, - four minutes on this planet.
我们就像 像是 才出现在这个星球上四分钟
And they have to count for something, right? Totally.
所以这绝对要有意义 是吧 绝对的
I have to say, you're not what I thought you'd be.
我得说 你和我之前以为的不一样
How's that?
你以为我什么样?
Well, I thought you'd be a little more woo-woo.
我以为你有些 脑子有病
Well, I'm... I'm pretty woo-woo.
好吧 我... 我脑子还挺有病的
Yeah, but somehow not annoyingly so.
是 但不是那种讨厌的有病
Ugh. Except totally annoyingly so.
恶 绝对讨厌的那种有病
What is your problem with August?
你对奥格斯特有什么意见
You, like, loved him in casting.
你挑人的时候可喜欢他了
No, you loved him. Of course I loved him.
不 那是你喜欢他 我当然喜欢他
He's a Greek God who wants to save the world.
他如同希腊男神想要拯救世界
I mean... Oh, pbht!
我说 噢 噗!
Don't you wish that... - that we could get out of here?
你希不希望... 我们能离开这里?
Just spend some time in the real world?
花些时间在现实世界?
Where would we go?
我们会去哪?
Oh, Big Sur. - Esalen's right down the road.
哦 大苏尔 - 艾萨林就在路边上
Hot springs, sunset hikes...
温泉 日落漫步
You and me, naked in the redwoods.
一起在红衫木林里野战
Wow. That is... A lot.
哦 这... 有点过啊
Well, I just think, every now and then,
好吧 我是想现在和未来的每一刻
You... you gotta break the rules.
你... 你要打破规则
Oh please.
哦 别来
You see something you want...
你看到你想要的
Then you take it.
你就去争取
What the hell is he doing?
他他妈在干吗?
Oh my God. He's talking to you.
我的天哪 他在跟你说话
What? No, no.
什么? 不 不
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表