剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
I was venting to you.
这只是一种发泄方式
Come on, Rach. You know me.
拜托 蕾秋 你很清楚我的为人
You knew that I'd do something. You wanted me to.
你知道我不会袖手旁观 你就是这么希望的
No. No.
不是 没有
I did it to keep you out of jail, Rachel.
我这么做是为了不让你进监狱 蕾秋
'Cause I still love you.
因为我还爱着你
Everything okay?
有什么事吗?
Yeah. Everything's fine.
是的 一切顺利
Yeah? Mmhmm.
是吗? 是的
I'll see you, Rach.
再聊吧 小秋
Yeah.
没错
Listen, um, I just want to make sure you're all right.
我只是 确保你们两个都没事
Really? Why do you even care, okay?
是吗? 轮得到你关心吗?
You're not even here for me.
你来这儿也不是来关心我的
Are you here for me?
你是为了我才来的?
Oh, my God. -Okay, Ra...
我的天哪 好吧 蕾秋
So, how's she doing?
她怎么样了?
She got really drunk on the first night,
她第一天晚上喝的烂醉
made out with a guy, and then cut him.
跟一个家伙搞了起来 但是把他淘汰了
Not the suitress -- Quinn.
不是说追求者 我是说奎因
I don't think she's got it anymore.
我不觉得她还有什么能耐了
Oh, really. Unhunh.
是吗 是的
So...do you want to jump to the part
那么 你想不想快进到
where she starts talking about her dream wedding or...?
她开始谈论自己梦想中的婚礼还是哪儿的?
No.
不用了
Go back.
倒回去
Okay.
好了
I'm really, really good at my job,
我真的非常擅长我的工作
and I don't want to have to apologize for that.
也不想为此道歉
Put that in.
把这段剪进去
Are you sure?
你确定?
Absolutely.
当然
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表