剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
You're home. Yeah. I am.
你到家了 是的
What the hell are you doing here?
你这是在做什么啊?
There are...
这里...
There are cameras everywhere.
这里到处都是摄像头
Yes, there are, but the show is shut down.
是的 是有 但是这秀现在关机了
Do you think they'd ever turn off the security cameras?
你觉得他们会关掉安保摄像头吗?
No. There are ways around it, though.
不 但是有办法可以绕过他们
Are there? Yes.
是吗 是的
You could, uh, meet me in my room in five minutes.
你可以 五分钟后来我房♥间
Should I? Yeah.
我该去吗? 嗯
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Nothing.
没什么
I was... I just... I had to check something.
我在... 我就... 我要查点东西
You're a snake, Madison.
你是条毒蛇 麦迪逊
And I think it's about time you gave me some venom.
我觉得现在是你给我点毒液的时候了
I don't know what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思
It means that I am pretty sure that
意思是我很肯定
In all the dick sucking you've done,
你舔了那么多屌♥
You've uncovered some state secrets
总会舔到些秘密
that could help save my ass and yours.
能帮咱俩保住饭碗吧
My ass is just fine.
我的饭碗保得住啊
Right. So, you think that gary
是哈 你是以为加里
is going to protect you through all of this?
在整个过程中能保住你吗?
Then you're even dumber than you look,
那你可比看起来还要蠢很多呢
Because gary is going to take whatever information
因为加里会拿着你要给他的所有信息
you're about to give him and clean house,
然后扫除一切
Your bony ass included.
也包括你的饭碗呢
So, what do you got, snake?
所以 你都知道点什么 毒蛇?
I did steal the password to his e-mail.
我知道他邮箱的密♥码♥
Perfect.
完美
Oh. My god. Rachel.
我的天 蕾秋
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Hey. Dad, um... Hi.
嗨 爸爸 嗨
I've been trying to reach you.
我一直想联♥系♥你
'cause I need to talk to you.
因为我得跟你谈谈
Okay.
好的
Sure. Come on in.
好的 进来吧
What's going on?
怎么了?
This is the mother lode.
这是母亲的秘密
It's bad, right? It's so, so bad.
很糟 是吗? 特别特别糟
You do understand that if we do this,
你要知道如果我们这么做
Your pilot is dead.
你的试播集就完蛋了
Gary is never picking it up.
加里就永远也不会提起来了
I'm more than one pilot.
我心里可不只有一集试播集
I'm betting on you. I want you to bet on me.
我要把宝押在你身上了 我希望你也押在我身上
Good.
好
Then make the call.
那就打电♥话♥吧
Hey, gary. Yeah, she's here.
嗨 加里 对 她在这
No. She doesn't suspect a thing.
不 她丝毫没有起疑
Great. I'll see you in an hour.
太好了 一小时后见
Okay.
好的
I'm the one that should be pissed.
我才应该生气
I killed every stupid challenge today,
我完成了今天的每个挑战
And Serena still ended up with that wall street douchebag
塞蕾娜最后居然还是挑了那个就因为一个赌
who's just here to collect on a bet.
就过来的华尔街混♥蛋♥
Bet? What are you talking about?
一个赌? 你在说什么?
Jasper's here on a bet.
加斯帕是打了个赌过来的
If he's the first one to sleep with Serena, he gets $400,000.
如果他是第一个跟塞蕾娜上♥床♥的人 他就得到四十万美元
You're kidding me. Well, who else knows?
开玩笑的吧 还有谁知道
Uh, handful of the guys, some producers.
几个男候选人 一些制♥作♥人
Dad, we really do need to talk about this.
爸爸 我们真的要聊聊
No, you know what? I'm just gonna make you a sandwich.
不 你知道吗? 我给你做个三明治吧
I think we got some... if you knew this whole time,
我想我们有... 要是你一直都知道
Why didn't you say something?
你为什么不做些什么呢?
Hmm? Why didn't you do something?
你为什么不做些什么呢?
I did.
我做了
I hated the work your mother was doing.
我讨厌你妈妈的工作
And I hated the fact she was doing it in our home.
我讨厌她在我们家里做这些事
You know, the day it happened,
事情发生那天
You were home from school, sick, and, uh,
你从学校生了病回家
I told your mother she had to cancel.
我跟你妈妈说她应该取消预约
She said if I wasn't paying the bills,
她说既然不是我在付账单
then it wasn't my place to make that call.
那我也没权利说话
Okay. So she cut off your balls.
好吧 她把你怼到天上去了
I went to the guy's house, rach.
我去了那个人家了 小秋
I kicked the crap out of him. Then I was ready to kill him.
我把他揍得不轻 我都准备好杀了他了
And I was also ready to call the police.
也准备好报♥警♥了
Why didn't you do that? Because your mother...
那你为什么没那么做呢? 因为你母亲
She just kept saying it would be the best for you
她一直说要这样你更好
not to have your name dragged through the courts,
你的名字不在法庭出现
not to have the world
不让整个世界
Know about... ' Cause she's a sociopath, dad.
都知道 因为她是个反♥社♥会♥人格啊 爸爸
Serena, I need you to know that I think you are
塞蕾娜 我只想告诉你 你真的
Just... Incredible.
美妙绝伦
I have, from the first night.
从第一晚起我就这么想
God, it's funny. Usually with guys like you,
天啊 真有趣 一般你这样的男人
I wouldn't trust a word that came out of your mouth.
嘴里说什么我都不会信的
But for some reason, I trust you.
但不知为何 我信任你
I didn't know what to do. And I-I felt helpless.
我不知道该怎么做 我觉得很无助
You felt helpless? I mean, really?
你觉得无助? 真的吗?
I knew you were in pain.
我知道你很难受
She said she was handling it. No, dad.
她说她会处理的 不 爸爸
She was medicating the shit out of me!
她都要把我药倒了
I...
我...
I knew I had failed as a father, as a man.
我知道作为父亲 作为男人 我是失败的
I found myself on the top of a bridge, looking down.
我当时站在桥上往下看
And I thought, "What's the point?"
心里想 有什么意义呢
If I can't protect my own daughter, I honestly thought
如果我不能保护自己的亲生女儿 那我真的觉得
You'd be better off without me.
你没了我会过得更好
And then your mother... well, she got to me
然后你的母亲 她找到我了
Just in time, rach, honestly.
就在那时 蕾秋 真的
And she put on lithium. And... It calmed me down.
她用药让我平静了下来
Dad, it numbed you out. No, rach, I needed it.
爸爸 它是让你麻木 不 蕾秋 我需要它
Believe it or not, your mom saved me.
信不信由你 你妈妈拯救了我
No, dad, she just got you to stop feeling and talking.
不 爸爸 她就是让你不思考不说话了
To me, you know, to, like, anybody.
对我也是 对任何人都是
The woman is a monster.
那女人就是个怪物
I'm, like, so sorry.
我...非常抱歉
You have nothing to be sorry about.
你不需要道歉
No, I do. I lied. I told the guy that I was 17.
我需要 我撒谎了 我跟那个人说我17
Oh, stop! There is no excuse for what he did to you!
得了吧 他对你做的事没有借口可以掩饰
None.
没有
Dad, we have to get you out of here.
爸爸 你得离开这
We have to.
必须离开
I mean, the problem is her. The problem is not you.
问题在她 而不是你
There is nothing wrong with you.
你没有问题
Come on.
来吧
We're just, um... we're just gonna...
我们就...我们只需要
Oh, no. Don't worry, dad.
不 别担心 爸爸
Don't even worry about it. I got it.
别担心 我懂的
Just keep... just put the stuff in the truck, okay?
就...把东西放到卡车里 好吗?
Come on. You got this?
来吧 能拿住吗?
Rachel?
蕾秋?
What the hell's going on?
他妈的发生了什么?
I'm just getting my father away from his jailer.
我只是帮爸爸越狱
And if you follow us, I'm gonna go to the police.
如果你跟着我们 我就报♥警♥
Asa, you can't do this. And I'm gonna tell them everything.
阿萨 你不能这样做 我会告诉他们一切的
Asa, you know this. You are an unethical psycho.
阿萨 你知道的 你是个没有道德感的疯子
Dad, get in the car. She doesn't know what she's talking about.
爸爸 进车里 她不知道自己在说什么
Please. She's my child.
求你 她是我的孩子
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表