剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Quinn, how could you do that? I mean, seriously?
奎因 你怎么能这么做呢? 认真的吗?
After everything - that's happened on this show?
这节目发生了那么多事之后还这样?
The kid is fine.
那孩子没事
You used her one pathological fear.
你利用了她心里恐惧的东西
It was a clown! All right?
那就是个小丑啊
I didn't know she was gonna go running into the street,
我又不知道她会跑到街上
Like some scared chihuahua. Quinn, she could have died.
跟个受惊的吉娃娃似的 奎因 她可能有生命危险啊
But she didn't, okay? Besides, I don't understand.
但她没有啊 而且 我不懂
whatever happened to, like, facing our fears, okay?
不是应该直面恐惧吗?
I'm so sick and tired of all this
这些过度保护的家长们
overprotective parent crap!
我真是受够了
I grew up without a mother,
我小时候没有妈妈
Your mother is a certified psycho,
你妈妈就是个神经病
And we are fine.
我们现在还好好的
Most days.
基本上好好的
All right? And look at them.
是吧? 再看看他们
They are a beautiful family.
他们能组成美丽的一家
I got all of her mama juices flowing.
我激发了她的母性
I did that.
我做到了
I did what you couldn't do.
我做到了你没做到的
Hey. Can I talk to you for a second? Yeah, of course.
我能跟你谈谈吗 当然可以
Hi. Sorry. Are you okay?
抱歉 你还好吗
Yeah, yeah. If you want, why don't we,
是的 如果你想的话
like, push the goodbye by like an hour, or --
可以推迟一个小时再说再见
No. no, no. I-I want to stay.
不 不 我想留下
I can't just cut him after all that.
经历了刚才那一切我不能就这么淘汰他
I-I know it's crazy, but the way that I felt
我知道这很疯狂 但当我看到
when I saw Riley run into the street, I just...
莱利跑上街头 我就感觉
Yeah, it was, like, an amazing moment, for sure.
确实 这绝对是很棒的时刻
But it was just one intense moment.
但只是一个惊险的时刻罢了
And being a mother, it's -- you know, it's 24/7.
当母亲 你知道 是要每时每刻关心的
I mean, nothing has changed here, Serena. No, but it has.
塞蕾娜 这里的一切没有改变 不 改变了
That's what I'm trying to say.
我想说的就是这个
And maybe I can do the mom thing.
也许我能做个好母亲呢
I mean, the way that I felt about Riley in that moment,
那时我对莱利的感情
I-I'm not gonna just leave that here in Colorado.
我绝不会把它只留在科罗拉多的
Oh, yeah, okay.
好吧
Okay? I mean, yeah, of course.
好了? 是啊 当然了
It's your choice, so... Okay.
那是你的选择 所以 好的
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. This is amazing.
我的天 我的天 太棒了
Give it to me.
给我看看
Yeah.
是啊
This is fantastic!
太棒了
Give it to me. Give it to me.
来呀 来呀
Brazil street dance is the best!
巴西街头舞蹈最棒了
It's a mixture of samba, drums...
融合了桑巴 鼓点
And sex.
还有性
You are unbelievable.
你棒极了
Come here.
过来
Help me! No! She can't help you!
帮我 不 她帮不了你
No! I can't help you! I can't help you!
不 我帮不了你 帮不了你
See? That is called a story arc, Rachel.
看着了吧? 这叫故事张力 蕾秋
She wasn't into it at first,
开始她不感兴趣
But now she is.
但现在不一样了
Well, I'm glad you're happy. I hope it was worth it.
我很高兴你开心了 我希望一切都值得
What -- Worth what? Doing my job?
什么? 值得什么? 做我的工作吗
Or doing your job, actually?
还是 其实是做你的工作呢
You scarred that little girl for life.
你把这孩子一辈子都毁了
She's gonna be getting teased
上大学人们还是会
about pissing her pants in college.
嘲笑她尿裤子的
I mean, do you want to just, like,
你到底想不想
set up her therapy fund right now?
现在就给她进行心理治疗呢?
Just get over it.
省省吧
Did Fiona put you up to this?
是菲奥娜让你这样做的吗?
She doesn't even work in reality TV.
她甚至都没给真人秀工作过
She has no idea what we do.
她不知道我们做什么的
No one puts me up to anything.
没人指使我
Right. Right.
好吧好吧
They are kissing. That is your guy.
他们在亲吻 那是你负责的人
You should be thanking me.
你该感谢我
Thanks, Quinn.
谢谢你 奎因
Hey, Quinn.
奎因
I have some really great news.
我有很好的消息
While everyone was away, I got August, Jasper, and Zach
大家都不在的时候 我让奥格斯特 加斯帕和扎克
to compete in a dig-off for Serena, and August won.
参加了赢得塞蕾娜的挖坑比赛 奥格斯特赢了
What the hell is a dig-off? That sounds ridiculous.
挖坑比赛是什么鬼? 真搞笑
I mean, it's a little caveman macho,
就是一点原始人的魅力
But I got some really great footage of the guys.
但我给你们拍到了绝佳素材
Look. Okay.
看哈 好的
Hi. Uh, yeah, this is Rachel Goldberg.
你好 我是蕾秋 戈德伯格
I'm calling for my father.
我想找我父亲
Okay, well, can you just tell him that I called
能不能麻烦你告诉他我打过电♥话♥
And I'll try again later?
稍后还会再打过来的
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey! Where are you going?
你要去哪?
You got to get to the network with that footage.
你要把这段录像送到电视网的
T-they're gonna cream in their jeans when they see that.
看到这个他们肯定会饥渴难耐的
You just bought us season 16!
你保证我们续订了第十六季
So, you're really okay with all of this?
所以你对这一切真的都可以接受吗?
Yes, absolutely. What are you talking about?
当然 你说什么呢?
Do you know what Quinn did to get that footage?
你们知道奎因为了那个素材做了什么吗?
She made a little girl piss herself.
她让小女孩尿裤子了
Well, listen, these things happen with children.
孩子有时候就会这样啊
Quinn made it happen.
是奎因逼出来的
She deliberately terrified a 6-year-old who almost died.
她故意吓唬一个六岁女孩 差点害死她
I mean, how would you feel if that was your kid?
要是这是你孩子 你会怎么想呢?
Rachel, what are you talking about?
蕾秋 你到底在说什么
Mud wrestling -- we haven't done that before.
泥地摔跤 这我们之前倒是没做过
Yeah. We can use this, Madison.
可以 这个能用 麦迪逊
Good job.
干得好
I kinda promised that
我大概承诺了说
whoever won would get a one-on-one date with Serena.
赢家能跟塞蕾娜一对一约会
Mm. well, you kinda shouldn't make promises you can't keep.
你大概不应该做你不能实现的承诺
No one-on-one dates without my say-so.
只有我同意才能一对一约会
Okay, but, you know that August isn't even my guy, right?
好吧 但你知道 奥格斯特甚至不是我负责的啊
Look, I'm totally a team player.
听着 我绝对爱团队合作
I will help anyone on the team.
我愿意帮助团队里的任何人
Fine. okay?
好吧
August can have a few minutes to grovel,
奥格斯特可以奴颜婢膝几分钟
But that is it, all right? Okay, thank you.
但也就这样了 好吧? 好的 谢谢
Now go wave your pom-poms somewhere else.
行了 去别处挥舞你的啦啦队彩球吧
Just find out who put up these peacocks! I hate them!
找出谁放的这些孔雀 我要烦死了
Hey! Quinn! Quinnie!
奎因 小奎因
Is it true what I heard?
我听说的是真的吗?
Did you scare that kid on purpose?
你是故意吓唬那个孩子的吗?
Is the kid okay? Yes.
孩子没事吗? 是的
Is the footage great? Yes.
素材好看吗? 是的
What was it, Fiona's idea?
怎么回事 菲奥娜的主意吗?
Oh, grow up, Chet.
长大点吧 切特
Hey, I'm all grown up, Quinn. But you?
我可是成年人了 奎因 可你呢?
You know, I did what I had to do for the show.
你知道 我只是为节目做了我该做的
And everything was fine.
一切都好啊
You don't get it, do you? You crossed a line.
你没懂 对吧? 你跨过底线了
Oh! Suddenly there's a line?
突然间我们有底线了?
Yes. And if you were a mother, you'd understand.
是的 如果你是母亲的话 你就能懂了
If you had children of your own,
如果你有自己孩子的话
you never would've done something like that.
你永远也不会做出这样的事情
You're right. I am not a mother.
你说得没错 我不是个母亲
So how could I possibly know if you're a good father?
所以我怎么能知道你是不是个好爸爸呢?
Guess you'll have to find someone else
我猜你要找别人
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表