剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
You want her to just, like, go on a date
你想让她就找个男人约会
and magically turn into somebody else?
然后奇迹般的变成另一个人?
I mean, I-I go on a lot of dates all the time.
我经常去约会
Mm-hmm. first dates.
第一次约会
Yeah. - what about second dates?
那第二次呢
Thought so.
想想也是
Look, I might not be the brightest guy in the world,
听着 我可能不是世界上最聪明的男人
But I did create one of the most successful shows on TV...
但是我确实创建了一档成功的综艺
Right. ...because I know what guys
因为我了解男人
want and I'm not afraid to say it.
想要什么 我也大胆的说出来了
Now, would you like me to tell you
现在你想知道为什么
why you don't get those second dates?
你不能进行第二次约会了吗
Oh, this is gonna be good.
有戏看了
I'm willing to hear your theory.
我很乐意听你的理论
Women make it so complicated.
女人往往使约会变得复杂
All you have to do to keep a guy forever
为了留住男人你不得不做的就是
is bake him cookies
给他做曲奇
And give him blow jobs.
和给他口
Oh, my -- that's a bunch of crap.
这不是废话吗
I'm speaking metaphorically, of course.
我用了比喻
I'm so sorry. i'm so sorry.
不好意思不好意思
You got to make space for the guy.
你要给男人留一点空间
And you've got to make him feel important.
你要让他觉得他很重要
Maddy, come here. - show her what i'm talking about.
麦迪 过来 告诉她我在说什么
Oh, sure, she knows. okay, look.
好 她懂 听着
So, if you're going on a first date with a guy,
如果你要跟一个男人初次约会
There are only three things you need
只有三件事你
to put on repeat.
需要重复
You are so right. yeah.
你说的太对了
This is a great idea.
这想法不错
Can you, um, can you help me?
你能 能帮我一下吗
Stop talking.
别说了
No, no, no, keep -- keep going. - what?
别别别 接着说 什么?
You're not seriously listening to this.
你没有在认真听这些吧
I-i am just taking a pitch.
我想多听听意见
Okay. serena, yes, chet can get you a guy, sure,
好 塞蕾娜 是的 切特可以帮你找到男人
But he can't get you the guy
但是他不能以你想要的方式
That you want in the way that you want it.
找到那个你真正想要的人
Yeah, but can you?
那你就可以吗?
If I go scuba diving, I hire a scuba diving instructor,
如果我去潜水 我会找一个潜水教练
So maybe if I'm messing up with the guys,
所以也许如果我找不到男人
I should talk to a guy.
我就应该跟一个男人谈谈
Serena... I'm not gonna drop to my knees
塞蕾娜 我是不会跪下口的
Or bake cookies any time soon.
也不会给他烤曲奇
Come on! seri no, I'm I will
得了吧 真的么 我会
give your strategy a try,
用你的方法试一次
And then I will objectively evaluate it.
然后我会客观的评价
Sexy!
不错
We'll work on it.
我们会继续的
Come here. maddy.
来这 麦迪逊
Well, rachel.
行吧 蕾秋
You just lost us our girl.
切特刚刚带走了我们的
To chet.
女孩
Get back inside, boys!
回去吧 孩子们
In vegas, when you're hot you're hot,
在维加斯 你该性感的时候就该性感
And serena is certainly burning it up.
塞蕾娜确实燃起了一把火
You see, she slayed our guys at poker,
她在玩扑克的时候绝杀了我们的男士
but will her luck hold at the craps table?
但是在玩骰子的时候她会不会依然幸运呢
Let's see how the dice fall, shall we?
让我们来看吧
I am gonna add, uh...
我要押
Sorry, um, it's -- it's guy and preston, right?
不好意思 这位先生和普雷斯顿 对吧
Yeah. can you help me?
没错 你们能帮我一下吗
Yeah, I sure can. yeah?
当然了
If you want a recipe for roasted beet hummus.
如果你想要秘诀 那就是烤甜菜鹰嘴豆泥
Oh, that's really funny, 'cause i'm a chef.
那真得很有趣 因为我是个主厨
But preston here is just another old white dude from florida
但是普雷斯顿只是一个来自弗罗里达
Trying to finish his sentence without leaking.
努力说话不流口水的老男人
What'd I tell you?
我跟你说什么来着
They're fighting over her. -hey, i've been coming to vegas
他们因为她打起来了 我来维加斯的时候
since before you were in diapers.
你还在穿尿不湿
If I were you, I'd add odds.
如果我是你 我就加赔率
Oh, wow. yes.
好
That is a great idea.
这主意真棒
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you!
谢谢你
You're on a streak, serena. play the field.
你们聊的不错啊 塞蕾娜 脚踏两条船
I'm gonna back you, baby. thank you.
我回来找你了 宝贝 谢谢你
Let me get 100 on big eight.
让我押一百在八上
Oh, on big eight. you know what, count me in, too.
八 我也要加入
Excuse me, big guy. oh, my goodness, that is amazing!
让一下 大家伙 我的天啊 太棒了
I swiped a bottle of champagne from the bar.
我从酒吧开了一瓶香槟
Mm. the sooner you bet all your chips,
你越快用完你手上的筹码
The sooner we can get out of here.
我们就能越快离开这
Oh, you are so bad.
你坏坏
Yes, he is. Champagne bandit.
的确 香槟大盗
You're all a bunch of good luck charms!
你们都是我的幸运男神
What did I tell you? - that's why you need me here.
我说什么来着 所以你们需要我
I am a man-thropologist!
我是个男人通
Hi, baby!
嗨 宝贝
How are you?
你好吗
Ah, you're back.
你回来了
Isn't it a school night?
明天不用上学吗?
I'll be right back, okay? okay.
我一会回来 好吗 好的
They're no funny guys.
这没有有趣的人
I actually came to talk to you.
其实我是想来找你谈谈
Oh, I can't wait.
真期待啊
I-it's kind of private.
这是个私事
And you're the only one who can help.
你是唯一一个能帮我的
Uh, chet is giving a building to calgrove --
切特想在卡尔格拉芙建栋楼
It is the Chet Wilton center for reality television studies.
作为切特 威尔顿真人秀研究中心
Mm. talk about higher learning. yeah.
还要进行高等教育呢 是啊
He's put me in charge of this fundraising dinner,
他让我来管理这次筹款晚宴
And I have never done anything like this before.
但是我从来都没做过
Chet told me you were amazing at handling his business
切特跟我说当你们共事的时候
When you guys were together,
你处理他的生意很厉害
So i thought maybe you could make this,
所以我觉得你能将这场晚宴
Like, really amazing, too.
办的很精彩
That's a pretty big ask, crystal.
任务艰巨啊 克里斯托
I don't think I can jump that high.
我觉得我可能帮不上忙
I-it's just so important that chet finally
切特最终得到他应得的赞誉
Gets the recognition he deserves.
真的很重要
I mean, after all, he is the visionary that changed,
毕竟 他就是那个改变网络电视
Like, the "grammar" of network television.
"结构"的梦想家了
I mean, it was his idea for characters
让角色直接对着相机说话
to talk directly to camera.
是他的想法
Hmm. is that -- - is that what he's teaching you?
他是这么教你的吗?
But it's not just about his career,
这不仅仅跟他职业有关
It's about his whole personal story with his father.
还讲述了他跟他父亲的全部故事
I mean, it's incredible that he's had so much success
虽然他儿时如此艰难
when he had such a tough start as a kid.
但他还是最终取得了如此成就
Chet's father left when he was 6.
切特的父亲在他六岁时离开了他
So what? there's a lot of kids
那又怎样? 很多孩子
that have been raised by one parent.
都是单亲家庭啊
But Chet's father didn't just leave.
但切特的父亲不仅仅是走了
I mean, he took his own life.
他是自杀了
I mean, the way that Chet found him
切特发现他时
in the garage with the car still running...
他在车♥库♥ 车子发动机还开着
Most people don't get past something like that.
这种事很难忘怀的
But Chet isn't most people.
但切特不是普通人
Okay. You know, I -- I, um...
好吧 我...
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表