剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Rachel? What the hell's going on?
蕾秋?这他妈怎么回事?
Just getting my father away from his jailor.
我帮我爸爸逃出牢笼
And if you follow us, I'm gonna go to the police.
你要是跟着我们 我就报♥警♥
You cannot wean your dad off of lithium
你不能在这个小破车里
Here in a grip truck. Okay, look.
让你♥爸♥戒断锂盐 好了 听着
He should've never been on those meds in the first place.
他从一开始就不应该吃那些药
My god, you're gorgeous.
我的天啊 你太美了
This is Riley...
这是莱利
...my baby girl.
...我的宝贝女儿
This is what $400,000 looks like.
40万就长这样
I need you to know that that bet,
我想告诉你那个赌约
none of it means anything compared to you.
与你相比微不足道
Why so sad?
你为什么忧伤?
Sissy no bounce? We broke up.
娘娘腔不翻滚了? 我们分手了
This is what always makes me feel better.
这个永远能让我好过起来
This Emmy thing -- I think this is my one shot
艾美奖的事情 -- 我觉得这是我唯一的机会了
At leaving a legacy to my son,
作为留给我儿子的遗产
who I'll probably never see again.
我有可能永远没法再见到他了
You can win an Emmy. you can see your son.
你能赢得艾美奖 你能见到你儿子
But you have to fight.
但你要为之奋斗
You stay right where you are. Don't you come near me.
你就停在那 别靠近我
I see you. What are you doing to her?
我看着你 你对她做了什么?
I tried to protect you. Dad.
我试图保护你 爸
I couldn't protect you before. Dad, it's okay.
我以前没能保护你 爸 没事了
Sweetheart, it happened in my house!
亲爱的 这就发生在家里
It should've been the safest place of all for you.
家本应该是你的避风港
It's okay. Come on, dad.
没事了 吧
It's too much, Rach.
太贵了 小秋
No, it's fine, dad, really.
不 这还好 爸 真的
It's what you need.
这是你需要的
Hey, dad. How's it going?
爸 你怎么样?
It's going good.
挺好的
Well, it's just going like yesterday, I guess.
和昨天差不多 大概
I know I've been calling a lot.
我知道我打了很多电♥话♥
I'm worried about you.
我担心你
No, don't -- don't do that.
不 不用 别担心
You know, everybody says I'm --
每个人都说我 --
I'm taking very well to the titrating, so...
我的滴定测量很好 所以...
I'm gonna be off these drugs before you know it.
我戒掉这些药的速度快得你想不到
That's great. Dad, no, that's really good.
太棒了 爸 真的很不错
A-and what do they say? Do they say, like, a few more weeks?
他们是怎么说的? 他们是说 几个星期就好了?
Uh...yeah.
呃...是的
Rach, I don't know. I, uh... - No,
小秋 我不知道 我 呃... - 不
look, dad. - listenr dad? I do. OK?
爸 你听我说
I talked to your doctor, and he completely agrees with me.
我跟你的医生谈过 他完全同意我的意见
You never should've been on lithium in the first place.
你从一开始就不应该吃那些锂盐
Just hang in there, okay?
坚持住 好吗?
Yeah, okay.
好的
All right. I'll call you again tomorrow.
好了 我明天再打给你
I love you, dad.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, sweetheart.
我也爱你 宝贝
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还行
Did you talk to your dad? I did.
你跟你♥爸♥谈过吗? 谈了
He seems a little bit lonely,
他看起来有些孤单
But I really think he's doing great.
但我觉得他做得很棒
Good.
很好
'cause it's hometown dates.
因为马上就是返乡约会了
You sure you're up for this? 100%.
你确定你能上吗? 百分之百
Great.
很好
And...
还有...
...there you go.
...到了
Now, I know I don't play for this team,
我知道我不年轻了
But damn if I don't appreciate the eye candy.
但是 妈的老娘还是喜欢看小鲜肉的
Look, I actually do work here, okay?
我在这可是有正经工作的 好吗?
This is really impressive, Quinn King.
令人印象深刻啊 奎因 金
Yeah. Well, why don't you stick around for the day?
好吧 你要不今天呆这里?
See how it's done.
看看怎么运作的
You know, unless you have somewhere else to be.
要是你没什么别的事情的话
Yeah.
好啊
Nowhere that looks this good with its shirt off.
去哪儿找这么多脱衣有肉的帅哥呢
I'll tell you that much.
我就这么跟你说
All right, hometown dates. Pitch me, people.
好了 返乡约会 有什么想法 各位
Well, I mean, it's got to be Owen.
必须是欧文啊 我说
We've got this gorgeous single dad,
一个完美的单亲爸爸
He's got an adorable daughter.
有一个可爱的女儿
She's never had a mother before.
她从小没有母亲
And we make an entire family for this little girl.
我们给小女孩一个完整的家
Yeah, 'cause nothing says "romance"
对 毫无"浪漫"可言
Like crayon stains in nowheresville, Colorado.
科罗拉多像是遍布蜡笔污渍的荒地
It is so boring!
太无聊了!
Let's go to the U.K., baby --
我们去英国吧
Jasper's family's country house in the Cotswolds.
加斯帕家的乡村小屋在科茨沃尔德
Like, Serena is, like, this close to forgiving him.
塞蕾娜 差这么一点点就要原谅他了
I just think... You know, I really
我在想 我觉得
think it should be Zach
真的应该选扎克
Of course you do. Shocker.
你当然这么想了 震惊
Well, he's so cute. and he would be great for her brand.
他超可爱 他对于她的品牌很有帮助
Right, and he's also your last guy.
对 还有他是你的最后一个人了
He is a millennial dream.
他是千禧之梦
3.8 million followers.
有3千8百万粉丝
We are all aware, Madison.
我们都知道的 麦迪逊
Fiona, what do you think?
菲奥娜 你觉得呢?
Come on up. Okay.
过来啊 好的
Let's see.
我看看
I say you go fireman.
要我说 选消防员
Thank you.
谢谢你
Silicon valley powerhouse gives it all up
放弃硅谷的大集团
to become a mom with a veteran from small town USA,
嫁给来自美国小城的老兵 相夫教女
healing a divided nation. .
治愈分♥裂♥中的国家
Or the death of feminism.
或者也是女权主义的消亡
Both very hot right now.
都是现在都是热门话题
Okay, but that's not what this would be.
好的 但这不会像你说的那么夸张
This would be making a family
这是为了一个从小没有妈妈的小女孩
for a young girl who's never had a real mother.
重组家庭
Either way, I mean, it's got to be worth, what,
不管怎么样 这都很值 多少
Two, three points in the demo?
录像里也就值两三分吧?
There's not gonna be a dry eye from here to peoria.
我要保证还没到皮奥利亚呢 观众就要哭成狗
I like the sound of that!
我喜欢这声音
Chet. You put on pants this morning. How refreshing.
切特 你今早穿裤子了啊 真难得啊
You tucked your dick into yours.
你把丁丁藏起来了啊
How nice.
不错
Jealous it's bigger?
嫉妒我的屌♥比较大?
Touche, sir.
言之有理啊 先生
Uh, can I talk to you in private for a second?
我能和你私下聊一下吗?
Uh, sure. and you --
当然 还有你 --
Owen's the one, so go sell your girl.
欧文中选了 现在向那姑娘推销去
Do you hear that? Owen's the one.
听到了吗? 欧文中选了
You hear that? You want me to say it again?
听到了没? 你要我再说一遍不?
I heard! Owen's the one.
我听到了! 欧文中选了
All right.
好的
I decided to take your advice.
我决定听你的建议
I called my attorney, and I'm gonna ask
我找了我的律师 我会要求
For supervised visitation with my son.
在监护下探视我儿子
Wow. Good for you.
哦 挺好的
I'm sober. I'm taking parenting classes.
我戒了酒 我去上怎么为人父母的课程
There's just one thing.
就是还有一件事
My attorney says...
我的律师说...
I need a character witness.
我需要有一个见证人
What, a-are you asking me
什么 你是在问我吗
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表