剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
anyone can make a difference.
就能够创造不同
Maybe even you. For the love of god.
甚至你也可以 我的天啊
My investments have made more in interest for clean water
我在清洁水资源上的投资与作出的贡献
Than your sodding eco-business could make in a lifetime.
可比你一辈子挖坑做生态保护作出的贡献多得多了
Lady, you okay?
女士 你还行吗?
I don't know. I just, like, froze, or something.
我不知道 我只是感觉快被冻死了
She's a kid. She doesn't even know what she's saying.
她还只是一个孩子 她不知道自己在说什么
No, Rachel, she seemed pretty clear.
不 蕾秋 她十分清楚
She's 6 years old. I know. I know that.
她才6岁 我知道 我知道
But I don't have a lot of experience with kids.
但我对小孩真的没有太多经验
My nephews live back east, so I never see them.
我的侄子们都住在东部 我根本没见过他们
O-obviously, I knew that Owen had a daughter,
很明显我知道欧文有个女儿
I just, you know,
我只是 你懂的
I'm just not really sure that I'm ready to be insta-mom.
我不知道我适不适合马上就称为一名继母
All Riley wants is somebody to love her.
莱利只是想要一个人去爱她
I mean, she's never even had a real mom.
她从来都没有真正意义上的母亲
And you would be an incredible one.
你会成为一名很棒的母亲的
Yeah?
是吗?
Must be nice being a corporate shill
作为一位企业精英你一定感觉特别好吧
who's never gotten dirt under his fingernails or
指甲缝里从来就没粘过土也没有
Or broken a sweat, like a real man.
像一个真正的男人一样 流过一滴汗
Hmm. That's funny.
唔 真是好笑
Thank you. You're a funny man.
谢谢 你是个很会开玩笑的人
Um...you know what?
呃...你知道吗?
I...
我...
I think I, uh...
我想我 额...
I think I feel like digging a hole, too.
我觉得我也想挖个坑
You sure you don't want to just
你确定你不想只在旁边坐着
sit and watch? Get a cup of tea?
或者看着? 喝杯茶什么的?
Just take it easy, princess, all righty?
放轻松点吧 公主 好吗?
Right. watch me.
是嘛 看我是怎么弄的
Hey, what the hell is this?
你在这里干什么?
Are you just giving up now?
你现在打算放弃了吗?
Yo. I was meditating. you just blocked my chi.
哟 我只是在冥想 你刚刚挡了我的气
Look, you are my last guy.
听着 你是我最后的选手了
If you get cut, then I go home, too.
如果你被淘汰的话 我也要被赶走的
I ain't goin' nowhere.
我哪都不会去的
We need a plan. So, what're you...
我们需要一个计划 所以 你在干...
Look, you got to stop stressing, all right?
听着 不要这么着急 好吗?
I got my own plan. I'm playing the slow game.
我心里有数 我准备放长线钓大鱼
Serena and I, we got a connection.
我和塞蕾娜之间 我们是有感觉的
I'm like her confidant. Okay, she doesn't want a friend.
我就好像是她的知己一样 她不是再找蓝颜知己
She's looking for a husband.
她在找的是丈夫
Hey. sorry to interrupt. I just...
嘿 很抱歉打扰一下 我只是...
Should I be filming that?
我需要拍他们吗?
Yes, you should definitely be filming that.
当然 你当然需要去拍他们
Hey. owen.
欧文
Owen, hey, I'm... I'm so sorry the "mommy" thing upset me.
欧文 我... 我很抱歉刚刚"妈妈"那个称呼影响到我
I was afraid that this was all gonna be too much, too soon.
我担心这可能对你而言发生地有点太快了 负担太重了
It's not fair to you, and it's not fair to Riley.
这对你不公平 也对莱利不公平
You got to understand, she's everything to me.
你必须要明白 她是我的一切
So if things aren't good with her,
如果她不同意的话
then nothing else matters.
其他的一切也都不重要了
I think we just need some daddy/daughter time -- alone.
我想女儿和我需要单独处一下
Sure. Yeah, no. Take all the time you need.
当然 好的 处多少时间都没所谓
Hey. Rachel, i'm worried about this.
嘿 蕾秋 我很担心这件事
I mean, I feel like we didn't really think
我想得我们并没
this through. I thought this through.
考虑清楚这整件事情 - 我替你考虑过这件事了
I thought that this was a really good idea,
我觉得这会是一个非常好的主意
which is why you are here.
这也正是为什么你会在这里
Maybe Owen and I could, like, sneak away later,
欧文和我能不能晚点溜出去
I mean, just the two of us. no!
就我们两个 当然不行!
Owen and Riley are, like, this package deal.
欧文和艾利是一个整体
You can't just ship her off.
你是不以将艾利送走的
Well, look, Serena, if you're not seeing her as a plus,
这样啊 听着 塞蕾娜 如果你不将她们看作是一个整体的话
maybe this isn't the right fit for you.
可能你和他之间并不合适
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
This is all happening a little fast.
这一切都发生的太快了
I think I just...
我想我...
I just need a minute to...think, okay?
我想我只需要一点时间...去认真想想 好吗?
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
Hey. Rachel?
蕾秋
Aren't you supposed to be in the middle of a date?
你不应该在拍摄约会的过程中吗?
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗?
Uh, yeah, actually, there is.
事实上 确实有些问题
Look, I screwed up, okay?
我搞砸了 好嘛?
Serena's just, like, not into it.
塞蕾娜对整个环节都不太感觉
The little girl ran into her arms and called her "mommy,"
那个小女孩直接跑到她的怀里称呼她为"妈妈"
And it just completely freaked Serena out.
塞蕾娜直接就被吓蒙了
Well, we could definitely make something out of that.
这样啊 我们绝对可以从中做些文章出来
Okay, yeah, well, maybe you can, but I'm just not going to.
好吧 你可能可以 但是我不打算这样做
Ah! this is what I was afraid of.
啊! 这就是我所担心的
Rachel, "heartland hometown hero"
蕾秋"内陆小城英雄"
needs to win for ratings... period!
必须要用来赚收视率...句号♥!
Hey, Jay!
杰!
Hey, what? What's up?
怎么? 怎么了?
Uh...Rachel's brain has officially turned to mush.
呃...蕾秋的脑子现在是一团浆糊
I need you to prep Alexi, because if Owen goes south,
我需要你准备好阿列克斯 如果欧文不成功的话
Then I need your guy to jump in and spice things up.
我需要你的选手参与到其中从而激化整个状况
Copy that. great.
收到 好样的
Somebody go book me a flight to Colorado!
来人啊 马上帮我订一个去科罗拉多的机票
What's up? What're you doing here?
怎么了?你来这里干什么?
You, uh, scared me a little on the phone, Rachel.
你 你在电♥话♥里吓了我一跳 蕾秋
Where is Serena?
塞蕾娜在哪?
Why is she not in full mommy-mode?
她为什么没有处于全面妈妈模式当中
I told you, that's not gonna happen.
我和你说过了 这是不会发生的
And why is that?
为什呢?
Look, I think it's not too late to pull the plug.
我认为现在结束还来得及
You know, we could still head to england. Jay was right.
我们仍然来得及去英格兰 杰说的是对的
Um, Owen is your guy.
呃 欧文是你的选手
And you're just gonna tank him like that? Right. No, I know.
而你就准备这样就将他放弃啦? 对 我知道
He's my guy, and I care about him... and Serena,
他是我的选手 我也非常地关心他...和塞蕾娜
Which is why i just... look, I
这样正是为什么... 听着 我
really don't want to force it
真的不想逼着他们成为一对
What happened to "making a family"?
说好的"成为一家人"呢?
Serena isn't into it, and, what, Riley's gonna grow up
塞蕾娜不太感兴趣 而且 难道要莱利长大后
thinking that this was her fault?
觉得一切都是她的过错?
I'm not doing that to a 6-year-old.
我不会对一个六岁的小孩做出这样的事情
Oh, my god. this is not your family, Rachel.
我的天呀 这不是你的家庭 蕾秋
Riley is not you, and Serena is not Olive.
莱利也不是你 并且塞蕾娜也不是奥利弗
I'm not gonna let her screw up this kid.
我是不会让她毁了这个小孩的一生的
We can't make Serena feel something
我们不能强行让塞蕾娜去感受一些
she doesn't want to feel, okay, quinn?
她不愿意去感受的东西 好吗 奎因?
That is our entire job description, okay?
这整个就是我们工作的定义啊 好嘛?
If she is not feeling it, we make her feel it.
如果让自己感受不到的话 我们让她感受得到
So, go...do your job.
所以 赶紧...去完成你的工作
Hey, don't get too attached to this scenery.
不要太过于投入到这一♥期♥的拍摄中
If i have anything to say about this, we're headed home
如果我说了算的话 在拍摄完整个景后
After this last setup. Why? What's going on?
我们直接回去 为什么?怎么回事?
Quinn wants to make big drama here,
奎因想制♥造♥一出大的闹剧
But it's not good for the kid.
但这对那个孩子没好处
So be thinking a "tearful goodbye"
所以想好"感人泪下的再见"
as the shot composition.
作为镜头的组成
Just a heads-up.
先给你提个醒
Hey, uh, Serena? Hey.
塞蕾娜? 嘿
Can I, uh, talk to you before we head to Owen's?
我能在去欧文那里之前 我能和你谈谈吗?
Listen, I...I've been thinking about it...
是这样的 我...我认真的想了一下...
Yeah. ...and you're totally right.
是嘛 ...我觉得你说的很对
I have to make Riley the priority.
我应该将莱利摆为重心
Seriously? you know, she loves pancakes, so...
真的吗? 你知道的 她喜欢吃薄饼
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表