剧集 | 天堂旗帜下(2022) | 导航列表
Don't tell her.
好吗
Okay?
你们知道的 遇见那位女士
you fellas can see it clear that I-I struck gold
是我三生有幸
with that lady in there.
你们不能拆散我们的家庭
You wouldn't want to break up a family.
"我 伯纳德·布雷迪"
"I, Bernard Brady,
"在这份签署的宣誓书中作证"
"do herby depose in this signed affidavit
"一个被称为先知派的团体"
"attesting that a group known as School of the Prophets
"目前正在撰写一份名单"
"is presently constructing a list of names
"名单上的人都必须付出永久代价"
of those who must pay eternal consequences."
-一份名单 -"永久代价"
- A list. - "Eternal consequences."
代价是指死亡吗 布雷迪弟兄
Does that mean death, Brother Brady?
因为《旧约》里就是这么写的
'Cause it certainly does in the Old Testament.
-噢 我不知道 -你不知道吗
- Oh, I wouldn't know. - Oh, you wouldn't?
你不是在研究经♥文♥吗
Even with all your scripture study?
你千辛万苦
You went through all the trouble of...
写下这封信
of writing this,
寄给你自己 以证明…
sending it to yourself, notarized...
就是个预防措施 好吗 你能小点声吗
As a precaution. Please, can you keep your voice down?
你现在不该担心你妻子的问题
Your wife is the least of your problems right now.
你说有一份名单 但你没说上面的名字
There was a list made, but there are no names on here.
他们一提出撰写名单的想法
I left the group the moment they even suggested
我就退出组织了
the idea of a list.
所以你写这封信到底有什么目的
So you wrote this in order to what?
这个嘛 以防万一他们…
Well, in case they actually...
你想寻求保护 应该来找我们
Protecting your own backside would have meant coming to us,
而不是写这封只为自保 毫无用处的信
not writing this self-serving, useless letter
-这只会… -我什么都愿意做
- that's been sitting... - I will do anything you say.
什么都愿意
Anything.
你给我坐好
Well, sit your doughy backside down.
从现在起 我问的每一个问题
And you're gonna answer every single question
你都给我完完整整地如实相告
that I ask you fully and truthfully.
-好吧 -听到没
- Okay. - Do you understand?
在你离开组织之前
Before you left this group,
你有没有听说名单上
did you hear any other names being mentioned
有什么人的名字
as possible candidates for this list?
-没听说过 -布伦达 听过吗
- No. - Brenda?
-没有 -洛主教呢
- No. - Bishop Low?
没有 我没听过 警官
No, no, sir.
那戴安娜呢 罗恩的妻子
How about Dianna, Ron's wife?
呃 在她写了那封信以后…
Well, I mean... I mean, after what she wrote...
听着 不守规矩 妄想得到自己
Look, she wouldn't be the first woman
无权拥有的东西 最后导致
to dash off something she had no right to
自己被害 这样的女人…
and have it...
可不止她一个
lead to bloodshed.
噢 是吗 还有谁呢
Oh, yeah? Who else?
弟兄
Brother.
我们最大的损失可以追溯到
Our greatest loss can be traced back
一位自认为懂的比丈夫多的
to words written by a wife
妻子写下的话语
who thought she knew better than her husband.
不不 我们对这事没兴趣
No, no, we're not going there.
不久之前 他还对戴安娜
You know, a minute ago, he was all caught up
被施暴加害的事情满是担心
about Dianna getting knocked around.
而现在他却一百八十度大转变
And now I'm hearing reversal.
我的意思是 作为这里唯一的非摩♥门♥教♥成员
I mean, as the only nonmember here,
我可得好好学习学习
I need an education.
你怎么说 警官
Detective?
继续吧
Go ahead.
听着
Look.
艾玛做了她不该做的事
Blood found our Zion
而这让我们的教会遭到了血光之灾
the moment Emma stuck her nose where it didn't belong.
她公开与一位出版商结盟
She publicly aligned herself with a publisher
而这个出版商藐视先知一夫多妻的神圣原则
who defied the prophet's holy principle of polygamy.
他编造的谎言邪恶至极
The lies he has printed are so wicked,
他将永远被囚困在外边的黑暗中
he shall spend his eternity in outer darkness.
为什么海勒姆叔叔对劳氏弟兄
Why is Uncle Hyrum so upset
这么生气啊
with Brother Law?
因为劳先生敢于说出真♥相♥ 约瑟夫
Mr. Law dared print the truth, Joseph.
把你的兄弟们都叫过来
Gather your brothers.
我们必须得找到你的父亲
We must find your father.
美国政♥府♥不会容忍♥报纸被销毁的
The U.S. government is not likely to abide the destruction of the newspaper.
我有对约瑟夫和海伦·史密斯的逮捕令
I have a writ for the arrest of Joseph and Hyrum Smith.
任何包庇他们的人都会被施以绞刑
Anyone who protects them will also be hung.
好了
Okay.
不要浪费时间 知道吗
Don't waste any time, all right?
泰勒弟兄
Brother Taylor.
我丈夫在哪里
Where is my husband?
他消失了
He is in the wind.
像捍卫上帝之言的忠犬一般奔波
Running like a dog for defending the word of God.
他下令销毁报纸
He ordered the destruction of a newspaper
因为上面敢于刊登
for printing words that dare question
他一夫多妻的真♥相♥
a revelation about collecting wives.
你们现在已经如此不堪一击了吗
Are you all so very fragile now?
事实上 你究竟效忠于何方
The truth is, there is no doubt
已经显而易见了
about where your loyalties lie.
我会写信请布里格姆回来
I am sending word for Brigham to return.
我有对约瑟夫和海伦·史密斯的逮捕令…
I have a writ for the arrest of Joseph...
不必麻烦布里格姆了 泰勒弟兄
No need to send for Brigham, Brother Taylor.
我丈夫不在时 我们的长子
In my husband's absence, our eldest son
将担起领导的重担
will be placed in leadership.
你的儿子还没有成年
Your son does not yet shave.
别试图让我们真正的先知偏离
In seeking to sway our true prophet
上帝的道路 看看你带来的灾难吧
from God's path, witness what you've conjured.
街道血流成河
Blood stains our street.
很快 异教♥徒♥将向教会行军
Soon Gentiles will march through Zion.
布里格姆是上帝最忠诚的仆人
Brigham is His most faithful servant.
他会带领我们回到正轨…
He will set us back in order...
直到你丈夫归来
Until your husband's return.
乔治
George.
我的意思是 在这种情况下
I mean, could you blame a congregation
教会想铲除她还算是有罪的吗
for wanting to remove her?
所以 如果一位妻子反对丈夫
So if a wife objects to her husband's demand
娶更多女人
for more wives,
那她就得用鲜血赎罪吗
then it's A-okay to blood atone her?
组织里其他成员去哪了
Where are the other members of this group?
噢 我发誓 我不知道
Uh, I swear, I-I don't know.
不 求你了 别冲动 弟兄…普莱弟兄
No, please, don't be dramatic! Brother... Brother Pyre!
求你了 我求你了 好吧
Please, please, please! Okay, okay.
我会合作的 好吗
I'll cooperate, okay?
好吧 呃 丹…
Okay, uh, when Dan...
丹出狱之后
when Dan got out of jail,
他说他要去偏远的乡下建个大院子
he talked about building a compound out in the sticks,
呃 一个他和他的兄弟们以前
uh, an old house that he and his brothers
恶作剧的老房♥子那
used to vandalize.
他们把那叫做农场 呃
They called it the farm, and, um,
如果是我的话 我会先从那开始调查
if I were to guess, I would start there.
现在就是调查的好时机
No time like the present.
-行吧 -好的
- All right. - Okay.
那就 呃 辛苦你们过来这一趟 先生们
Well, um, thank you very much for coming, gentlemen,
愿天父与你同在 弟兄
and Heavenly Father be with you, Brother.
还有 呃…
And, um...
你也是 伙计
you too, pal.
真是非常勇敢
So darn brave.
布雷迪弟兄 你要跟我们一起去
Brother Brady, you are not leaving our sight.
只有红糖了 所以
Well, I had to use brown sugar,
看上去卖♥♥相不是很好
so it's not as pretty,
但味道还是很棒的
but it's still dang delicious.
这真棒 太太 谢谢你
That's very kind, ma'am, thank you.
-亲爱的 -怎么了
- Sweetie. - Yeah.
呃 我得帮助这两位好心的警官
Uh, I'm going to need to help these fine men,
呃 现在去调查一个案子 好吗
剧集 | 天堂旗帜下(2022) | 导航列表