剧集 | 天堂旗帜下(2022) | 导航列表
应该就在这附近
It should be right near here.
-如果有反政♥府♥组织在这里露营...
- If there is an anti-government group camped out up here...
一辆警车会是一个了不起的战利品
a police car would be a heck of a trophy.
更别提还是个警探了
Not to mention a detective.
普莱警官 继续
Detective Pyre. Go ahead.
盐湖城的警方记录到了
Salt Lake's police records arrived.
丹·拉弗蒂和艾伦·拉弗蒂
One for Dan Lafferty, second for Allen Lafferty.
-艾伦有案底
- Allen has a record.
是的 未缴纳交通违章罚款
Yep. Unpaid traffic citations.
足以让他在婚礼第二天早上被捕
Enough to get him arrested the morning after his wedding.
因相关藐视法庭指控而服刑
Served time on a related contempt of court charge.
如果他想出去 就起诉他 收到?
Well, if he tries to walk out of there, charge him. Copy?
10-4
10-4.
-在那
- There.
塔巴的车
That's Taba's car.
看到这些?
See those?
好吧
Okay.
防弹背心
One of those vests.
你们俩 都待在这里
You both-- you're gonna stay here.
无线电联♥系♥ 好吧?
Be a radio chain. All right?
保持安全
Stay safe.
-好的 先生-好的
- Yes, sir. - Okay.
把你的靴子从这片圣地上拿开 否则你会血流成河
Get your boots off of this holy land, or your blood will spill.
-支援 支援 请求县警局支援
- Backup. Backup. Call in County for backup.
- 10-4 - 10-4
- 10-4. - 10-4.
他们可能需要一些时间才能在这里找到我们 长官
Might take some time for them to find us up here, sir.
收到
Copy.
你在这里没有权力!
You have no authority here!
我们要保护我们的私有财产
We'll defend our private property.
好吧
Okay.
把你的靴子从这片圣地上拿开 否则你会血流成河
Get your boots off of this holy land, or your blood will spill.
啊!-啊!
Ahh! - Ahh!
哦
Oh.
-你吓死我了
- You scared the crap out of me.
-告诉我你不是一个人
- Tell me you're not alone.
-我派了警员 在树林边上
- I got deputies at the-- at the woods' edge.
请求支援
Calling for backup.
-好
- Good.
-普莱警官 我和塔巴警探在一起
- Detective Pyre. I'm here with Detective Taba.
他,你怎么做?
He's--how you doing?
-扭伤了脚踝 我把靴子脱了去检查 结果穿不上了
- Busted my ankle. Took my--my boot off to check it out, and it won't go back on.
-每个人都知道当你扭到脚踝的时候 你不能脱掉你的靴子
- Everyone knows you don't take your boot off when you twist your ankle.
-你真是个童子军
- You're such a Boy Scout.
-鹰级童军 非常感谢
- Eagle Scout, thank you very much.
等他们来了 就得有人帮忙把塔巴救回来 - 10-4
Gonna need help getting Taba back to safety - when that arrives. - 10-4.
需要40分钟 抓紧时间
It'll take 40 minutes. Hold tight.
-哦 伙计 我很高兴看到你活着 比尔
- Oh, boy, I'm happy to see you alive, Bill.
-见到你真是太高兴了杰布
- Never been happier to see you, Jeb.
你在这里没有权力!
You have no authority here!
我们将保卫我们的私有财产
We will defend our private property.
-这句话叫了一个小时
- Screaming that for an hour.
-艾伦有前科 藐视法庭
- Allen's got a record: contempt of court.
看来他和他哥哥一样鄙视我们
Seems he shares his brother's disdain for our kind.
-都是家族的事 对吧?
- It's all in the family, huh?
-真的吗?
- Really?
-有烟吗?我更喜欢它
- Got a smoke? I'd prefer it.
♪♪ 让我成为你跑向的那个人 ♪♪
- ♪♪ Let me be the one you come running to ♪♪
♪♪ 我永远不会不真 ♪♪
♪♪ I'll never be untrue ♪♪
-好的
- Okay.
♪♪ 让我们 ♪♪
- ♪♪ Let's ♪♪
♪♪ 让我们在一起 ♪♪
♪♪ Let's stay together ♪♪
-乔西 我是贝卡 我给你带了些蛋糕
- Josie, it's Becca. I brought you some cake.
乔西?
Josie?
乔西!
Josie!
-你看到了吗?
- You see that?
-我需要你监视我们正北方向的森林线
- I need eyes on the forest line due north of our position.
恐怕我们在小屋外也有同伴
I'm afraid we got company outside the cabin too.
好吧 10-4
All right. 10-4.
支援马上就到
Backup's on the way.
-我要去那里
- I'm gonna go there.
-检查它 -是的
- Check it. - Yeah.
保持安全
Stay safe.
停止挣扎 没关系
Stop struggling. It's okay.
没关系 我抓到你 我抓到了你
It's okay. I got you. I got you.
乔西?
Josie?
乔西?乔西?
- Josie? - Josie?
乔西?
Josie?
她不在那里 我检查过了
She's not there. I checked.
车♥库♥已经检查过两次了 没有他妈妈的踪影
- The garage has been checked twice, and there is no sign of his mother.
-好的 -所以我想是时候打开我的地址簿 召唤弟兄们来服事了
- Okay. - So I think it is time that I open my address book and call the brethren to service.
-求你了 我不希望这变成什么新闻故事 好吗?
- Please, I don't need this turning into some sort of news story, okay?
呃嗯...
Uh w--um...
安妮 卡洛琳 妈妈和多伦姊妹去街区转转 好吗?
Annie, Caroline, Mama's gonna take a walk around the block with Sister Dorren, okay?
我马上回来 我马上回来
I'll be right back. I'll be right back.
-嗨 嗨 甜心
- Hi. Hi, honey.
这些你的吗?
These yours?
你在外面摘接骨木果 然后你可能在别人的营地发现了这些?
You out picking elderberries, and then you find these out in someone's campsite, maybe?
我自己有两个女儿 她们喜欢贴纸 但这些是特别的
I have two daughters of my own. They love stickers, but these are something special.
亲爱的 如果你想要回来 尽管拿吧
Honey, if you want them back, you go right ahead.
我叫杰布
Well, my name's Jeb.
人们叫我普莱 普莱警官 普莱兄弟
And folks call me Pyre or Officer Pyre or Brother Pyre.
我喜欢兄弟
I like the Brother.
他们叫你什么?
What do they call you?
-珍妮 珍妮拉弗蒂
- Jenny. Jenny Lafferty.
-真是个好名字
- Well, that's a wonderful name.
你介意告诉我你父母的名字吗 我好带你回去找他们?
You mind telling me your mom and your dad's names, so I can get you back to them?
除非你不想回去
Unless you don't want to go back.
-我想回去 -好吧 好
- I want to go back. - Okay, good.
他们的名字是什么?
So what are their names?
-我爸爸是山姆 我妈妈是莎拉
- My dad is Sam, and my mom is Sara.
-山姆和莎拉
- Sam and Sara.
他们 他们在小屋里等你吗?
Are they--are they in the cabin waiting for you?
-我不知道
- I don't know.
-好的
- Okay.
爸爸让我 妹妹和妈妈去摘吃的
Daddy sent me, my sister, and Mom to go pick for food.
-我明白了 那么他们现在在哪里呢?
- I see. So where are they now?
你姐姐和妈妈呢?
Where's your sister and your mom?
-我在森林里跟丢了
- I lost them in the forest.
我不知道现在谁在堡垒里
I don't know who's in the fort now.
-那上面有个堡垒啊?
- So that's a fort up there, huh?
那是堡垒吗?
Is that a fort?
-一支军队吗?
For--for an army?
与-士兵在里面?
With--with soldiers inside?
-他们来了又走
- They come and go.
-谁来了又走?
- Who comes and goes?
-男人
- The men.
-嗨 你知道吗?
- Hey. You know what?
我刚想起来 我见过拉弗蒂家的人
I just remembered, I met a Lafferty once.
你知道是谁吗?
You know who?
艾伦·拉弗蒂和他的妻子布伦达
Allen Lafferty and his wife Brenda.
-布伦达阿姨和艾伦叔叔
- Auntie Brenda and Uncle Allen.
-他们来过这里吗?
- Do they ever come around here?
你有没有见过他们 和他们一起玩 也许是在特殊的场合?
Do you ever get to see them, play with them, maybe on special occasions?
-特殊场合
- Special occasions.
-嘿 我是说 你不会是...被邀请去参加他们的婚礼 对吧?
- Hey, I mean, you wouldn't have been invited to--to their wedding, would you?
你还记得那天或者第二天早上的事吗 也许是关于你艾伦叔叔的事?
You remember anything else about that day or the morning after, maybe something about your Uncle Allen?
-珍妮!-嘿 嘿 嘿
- Jenny! - Hey, hey, hey.
-嘿!骗子!
- Hey! Liar!
她是一个骗子!
She's a liar!
拉弗蒂姊妹
Sister Lafferty.
剧集 | 天堂旗帜下(2022) | 导航列表