剧集 | 天堂旗帜下(2022) | 导航列表
有 脸上很多胡子
Yeah, got plenty of that up here.
不寻常的是姑娘们也跟着他们一起
What was unusual was the girls with 'em.
像是刚从马车走下来那样
Looked like they'd just stepped off a covered wagon.
看见我来了就都逃跑了
Saw me coming and ran for their lives.
你跟踪他们没有
Did you follow 'em?
那些小伙子 他们不怕把事闹大
These boys, they weren't afraid of raising eyebrows.
他们想引起我的注意
They wanted my attention.
但是我告诉你 警官
But I'll tell you what, Chief,
我要是喜欢多管闲事
I didn't get to this age putting my nose
恐怕早就死了
where it don't belong.
我建议你也不要多管
I suggest you do the same.
我们还在等罪犯现身
We're still waiting on crime lab,
但艾伦很狡猾
but Allen's feeling chatty.
他说罗宾加入了
He said that Robin was involved
某种反税组织
in some kind of anti-tax group.
这组织我倒是也想加入啊
You can sign me up for that.
他还给我们形容了
Uh, he also gave us descriptions of two other men
那个组织里另外两个人的形象 都有胡子
in that group, both bearded.
我们现在在跟进线索
We're following those leads now.
好 我现在打算在树林里
Okay, then I'm gonna take a quick walk
巡逻一圈 看看能不能发现
in these woods, see if I can find
那些把这里弄得一团糟的狗崽子 呃 小子
those furry sons of guns who ripped this place to shit... uh, bits.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果到12点半的时候还没听见我的消息
Listen, if you don't, uh, hear from me
派个人来我这 好吗
by 12:30, send somebody my way, would you?
收到 你多加小心
Copy that. Be careful, please.
拉弗蒂弟兄
Brother Lafferty, I could really use your wisdom.
你有没有参加过任何
Did you ever attend, uh, any meetings of a group
有关税收的组织或者团体
that was focused on tax issues?
你是说自♥由♥爱国团吗
You mean Patriots for Freedom?
你在后院里烧毁的文件
Those papers you were burning in your, uh,
和那个团体有关吗
in your backyard, they were related to that group?
那些你希望让其消失的证据
Things you wanted to make disappear?
我和我的兄弟们 我们在建造一种东西
My brothers and I, we were building something,
新潮而神圣的事物
something modern and holy.
但我担心旁人不会理解
But I worried that others may not understand.
逃税的人怎么就新潮神圣了
How's dodging the federal tax man modern or holy?
不 你弄错了
No, you see, you got it all mixed up.
税务是障碍 不是义务
The taxes were the hurdle, not the mission.
你有尝试过身体矫正吗
Have you ever had an adjustment?
脊椎矫正
A chiropractic adjustment?
这就是我们的家族产业
It's our family business.
丹和我 我们去了洛杉矶
Dan and I, we traveled to Los Angeles
去学习新的方法 新的技术
to learn new methods, new techniques.
回来把学到的东西和摩♥门♥教♥大家族的人们分享
We brought them back to share with our wider LDS family here.
这是我们神圣的使命
This was our holy mission.
天父在上
Heavenly Father,
请您指引我的双手
please guide my hands.
嘿 好了 停下
Okay, uh, stop it.
你在跟谁讲话呢
Who are you talking to?
我在跟主讲话
I'm talking to the Lord.
主会指引我的双手
The Lord guides my hands.
你自己不知道自己在做什么吗
You don't know what you're doing yourself?
不 不 弟兄
No, no, brother.
没事的 只是我们的办法
Brother, it's all right... our... our methods
和我们父亲的不太一样
are just a little different from our father's.
他的老办法已经过时了
His are more old fashioned,
而我们 以圣灵作为指引…
and see, we, using the Spirit as our guide...
我就喜欢老办法
Old fashioned works fine for me.
这个嘛 如果老办法对你更有效的话
Well, if old fashioned works fine for you,
那你为什么还年复一年地
then why do you have to keep coming back here
来我们这呢
year after year?
我的意思是 我们希望你早日康复
I mean, we want you to get better.
你明白吗 快来 让我
You understand? Here, let me...
让我给你展示一下 我想
let me show you something, I think I might have
那也许会帮到你
helped you a little bit with that.
看 你已经适应了
See, you're through adjustment now.
现在 慢慢地四处走走
Now... and slowly take a walk around.
感觉怎么样
How does that feel?
是不是好多了 我想是的 你看上去也好多了
It feels better, doesn't it? I can feel it. It looks better.
好吧 我就是觉得老办法更舒服些
Yeah, I'm just more comfortable with old fashioned.
我们还是走吧 亲爱的
It's time to go, sweetheart.
你这是什么意思啊
Wha... what do you mean time to go?
别呀 我们的疗程还剩很多时间呢
No, there's still plenty of time in... in our session left.
-我们… -如果你能
- We... um... - If you could just
给我们十分钟 我想
give us ten minutes, then I think
我就能改变你的想法
I could change your mind.
好吧 听着 玛蒂尔达 她这几天
Okay, look, Matilda, she's gonna
会打给你 看看回去之后会不会好一点
give you a call in a few days, see if you're feeling better.
我觉得你应该会好得多
I think you're gonna be feeling a lot better,
那样的话 你就再来一次 好吗
and then maybe you wanna book it again, hey?
-怎么样 -好吧
- How about that? - Okay.
-听上去不错 -行
- Yeah, sounds good. - Okay, well,
如果你真这么想的话 那我
if that's how you feel, I hope you have
祝你度过愉快的一天
a great rest of your day.
你也是
You too. Mm-hmm.
是我说了什么冒犯他的话吗
Did I say something to offend him?
你吗 不不不 他就是…你懂的
Did you? No, no, no. He's just... come on.
脾气暴躁的老家伙罢了
This guy, he's an old grump.
等他感觉好点了 他会好起来的
But when he feels better, which he will,
-那时他就会再回来 -肯定的
- he's gonna wanna come back. - Absolutely.
-没事的 -这人肯定
- It's all right. - Wouldn't call him
不是一个虔诚的人 对吧
a very prayerful man, would you?
-是的 我同意 -没错 我觉得他就是这种人
- No, I wouldn't, either. - Yeah, you can say that twice.
毫无虔诚敬畏之心
Wouldn't call him a very prayerful man.
联♥系♥他 帮他解决问题
Connect with that and help him out.
账单都堆积如山了吧
You're swamped in the bills here, huh?
-呃 对 -我们付
- Um, yes. - We get the water
-水电费了吗 -呃 还没
- and electricity paid? - Uh, not yet.
而且还有逾期的税单
But there's a past due tax bill,
和执业许可的费用
and there's a license fee as well.
嗯 这个嘛 我觉得水电对我们来说
Mm, well, I think that we need water and power
比我们的钱对政♥府♥来说更重要
more than the government needs more of our money,
你觉得呢
don't you think?
真是不可思议
It's unbelievable.
确实是
It really is.
执业许可的费用
License fees.
为什么我们还得付执业许可的费用啊 罗宾
What... why do we have to pay license fees anyway, Robin?
-这是什么鬼玩意儿啊 -我…
- What is that? - I...
天父他 难道天父不应该
Didn't... didn't... heavenly Father
给我们免费的执业许可吗
give us our license for free?
不对吗 联邦政♥府♥凭什么收钱
Didn't he do that? Not the Feds?
-你说得对 -当然了 联邦政♥府♥凭什么
- Absolutely - Absolutely. Not the Feds.
简直难以置信
Unbelievable.
我们不必给父亲打电♥话♥ 没必要打
And we are not calling Father. We're not doing that.
不 不
No, no.
当然了
Of course.
我明白了
That's what this is.
这 这是一个考验
That... this is a test!
是一个考验
That was a test!
天父是在考验我们能不能
Heavenly Father is challenging us to...
团结一致渡过难关 创造更好的事物
to create a better and bigger newer practice together.
这就是…这就解释的通了 只是个考验
It's just... that's all it is. It's a test.
-这就是现在的情况 -你说得对 弟兄
- That's what we're doing. - You're right, brother.
我搞不懂这些 但你可以
I couldn't see it, but you could.
这是天父给我们的考验
It's a challenge from heavenly Father,
而我们会迎难而上通过考验
and we're gonna meet it.
难以相信你们这样虔诚的家庭
I'm surprised to hear that your good family
居然也会陷入麻烦
was in any kind of trouble.
教会里的弟兄们知道吗
Did the brethren know?
剧集 | 天堂旗帜下(2022) | 导航列表