剧集 | 天堂旗帜下(2022) | 导航列表
这有问题吗
Is that a problem?
如果你想知道是谁干的
If you wanna find who's responsible for this,
去找他们吧…
look to them...
找摩♥门♥教♥徒 他们的圣人
the Mormons, their saints.
你和你妻子不是后世圣徒吗
Aren't you and your wife LDS?
我们曾经是
We were.
她生前还是…
She was still...
一周七天无休
Seven days a week.
你要全心全意地爱你的妻子
Thou shalt love thy wife with all thy heart
不依附别人 只依附她
and shall cleave unto her and none else.
教义和圣约 42章22节
Doctrine and Covenants 42:22.
艾伦 你是全心全意地爱你的妻子吗
Allen, did you love your wife with all your heart?
-你干什么 -嘘
- What are you doing? - Shh, shh.
-是 -你们在圣殿里
- Yes. - Did you kneel together
一起下跪立约了吗
in the temple and make covenants together?
你们还有寺庙推荐吗
Do you still have a temple recommend?
很简单的问题 艾伦 这些都是很简单的问题
Simple questions, Allen. These are simple questions.
这些问题不会被采信
It's not admissible.
我不在乎能不能被采信
I don't care that it's not admissible.
谢谢提醒
Thank you.
把手放在桌子上
Hands on the table.
如果你背弃了天父
If you've turned your back on heavenly Father,
我相信鉴证科明早就能证明
I'm confident that forensics will have proved your guilt
你的罪行
by tomorrow morning.
我是在庙里遇见的她
I met with her in the temple.
我带她和家人一起去教堂
I brought her to church with my family.
我以为我看到的是无辜的人 但事实并非如此
You look at these as signs of innocence, but they aren't.
你是否违背了你的契约…
Did you break your covenant...
所以她威胁要离开你
so she threatened to leave you?
是这样吗
Is that what happened?
我可以想象你们之间的打斗
I can imagine the fights.
所以你才杀了她吗
That why you killed her?
不是
No.
还是她也背弃了福音
Or did she turn away from the Gospel too?
不 正好相反
No, it's the opposite.
她的宣誓牢不可破
Her testimony was unbreakable.
完美的摩♥门♥教♥女孩
The perfect Mormon girl.
她很完美
She was perfect.
还好我没赢
It... it's a good thing I didn't win.
当个亚军 我还能拿到450块钱
As runner-up, I still get $450.
只比冠军少了50块钱
That's only $50 less than the winner.
我也不用像她一样
And I don't have to stay in Twin Falls
在双子瀑布镇开杂货店
for grocery store openings like she does.
我是个自♥由♥的女人
I'm a free woman.
很好 很好 亲爱的
Well, good... good for you, honey.
这很好
That's good.
如果我要给自己会
And if I'm going to give myself
上电视的最好机会 我是说…
the best chance of getting on TV, I mean...
我得去大城市
I need to be in a big city.
你知道的 我的公主
Well, you know, Princess,
纽约和芝加哥没有电影里
New York and Chicago aren't half as nice
说的一半好
as in the movies say.
耐心点 好吗
Just be patient, okay?
上帝对他所有的女儿都有一个神圣的计划
The Lord has a divine plan for all His daughters, right?
很明显 上帝的计划不会是
Well, of course His plan
让我搬去芝加哥或纽约
isn't for me to move to Chicago or New York
到处都是老鼠 民♥主♥党和疯子的地方
with all the rats and, like, Democrats and crazies.
我要去一个
I'll go to a big city
-有价值的大城市 -这很好
- with values. - That's good.
-比如盐湖城 -在你完成学业之前
- Salt Lake City. - Well, we're not gonna
我们不希望你去任何地方
want you to go anywhere until you finish school.
我想我们的救世主更希望
I think our Savior would much prefer me
我在杨百翰大学完成学业
to finish school at BYU.
我是说 那里的广播新闻系
I mean, their broadcast journalism department
在全世界都很出名
is respected all over.
我们何不考虑一下呢
Why don't we think on it, hmm?
祈祷一下
Pray on it?
确保这不是你在经历了艰难的一天后的
Make sure this isn't a real big reaction
冲动反应
to a tough little day, huh?
每当我有一个想法 不是痴心妄想就是遥不可及
Every time I have an idea, it's too much or too far.
对 你说得对
Yeah, that's right.
我要去盐湖城
I'm going to Salt Lake City.
我要去杨百翰大学
I'm going to Brigham Young University.
我要上电视
And I'm going to be on television.
孩子们 布伦达走了之后谁要住她的房♥间
Hey, kids, who wants Brenda's room if she leaves?
-我 我 -我要 我要
- Me! Me! - Oh, I do! I do!
谁要住大房♥间
Who gets the big room?
-不 给我 -我要
- No, I do! - Me!
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
她来到犹他州
She came here to Utah
帮忙建立基♥督♥教会
to help build up Zion.
现在我觉得是我的错了
Now I think I'm responsible for this.
错什么
Responsible for what?
把她卷进来
Reeling her in.
把她困在这
Keeping her in it.
我敢说你认为你的宣誓无懈可击
I bet you think your testimony is bulletproof,
你自认为了解我们的历史
that you know our history,
福音书
the Gospel,
我们所有的…真♥相♥
all our... truth.
我告诉你
Let me tell you this.
如果你感到肯定
If you feel certain,
那种肯定…
that certain...
你什么都不知道 警官
You don't know a thing, sir.
我唯一的遗憾是
My only regret
我没有把她赶出教会
is that I didn't drive her out of Zion
把她从我们的人♥民♥手中救出来
to save her from our people.
让她离这一切越远越好
To get her as far away from all of this as I could.
没有有效指纹 都是不全的
Poor prints, all partial.
可能是一个人作案 可能不止
Could be one person. Could be more.
盐湖城的实验室明早就会查出来了
Salt Lake's labs should know by morning.
我只想知道是谁开了儿童房♥的门
I just wanna know who opened that nursery door,
对那个小女孩做了这么残忍♥的事
did what they did to that baby girl.
如果是艾伦干的 我们就起诉他
If it's Allen, we charge him, get him to Draper
把他带去德雷珀监狱 交给行刑队
and in front of a firing squad.
我只找到了他五个兄弟的两个号♥码
I've only found two numbers for his five brothers.
一个停机了 另一个没人接
One's out of service, and the other just rings.
罗恩最后留的地址是空房♥
Ron's last known address is empty.
房♥产中介说房♥子已经卖♥♥了快一年了
The realtor says it's been up for sale nearly a year.
受害者的父亲来了 我去通知他
The victim's father's here. I'll go ahead and notify him.
不 我们先不用去
No, we're not doing that yet.
-可这是我们的职责 -这里的职责可没有这些
- That's what we do. - It's not what we do here.
首先我们得找到艾伦的其他家人
First we locate the rest of Allen's family
这样我就能准备好每个问题了
so I got every question at the ready.
这镇子不大 快去查吧
Small town. Let's go.
请把门关上
Shut the door, please.
她做了个噩梦
She... she had a nightmare.
我花了一个小时才让她不再尖叫
Took me an hour to get her to stop screaming.
真糟
Shoot.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
-我想是时候了 -不 不
- I-I think it might be time. - No, no.
我不想让她吃药
I don't wanna put her on medications.
你知道药效有多强
You know what they'll do to her.
好吧 行
Okay. Yeah.
我知道这很难
I know this is hard,
但我觉得这是对我们的考验
but I think this is a-a test for us.
对了 明天的女生派对
Hey, the girls' party tomorrow,
-你可不可以… -当然可以
- um, do you think you... - Yeah, of course.
你知道我会去的
You know I'm gonna be there.
你不能因为不开心就去翻水果蛋糕
You can't flip an upside-down cake to save your life.
天父知道
heavenly Father knows.
剧集 | 天堂旗帜下(2022) | 导航列表