剧集 | 天堂旗帜下(2022) | 导航列表
那样更安全 或者说更适合布伦达
or a better fit for Brenda.
我想说的是孩子们不会去想
All I'm saying is that the kids won't miss
自己根本不知道要发生的事
what they never knew was coming.
如果我们没有足够的现金支出
If we don't have the cash disbursements,
-就以后再说嘛 -这不是钱的问题
- then we'll have it next. - This isn't about the money.
这是投资
It's an investment.
嘿 你去给她披上
Hey, you wanna give that to her?
去吧
Come on.
听着 像这样的条件可以
Look, an addition like this will increase
让房♥子升值 明自吗
the house value, all right?
条件是什么
What's the addition?
这是顶级机密
It's top secret.
如果我告诉你了 要杀你灭口才行
If I tell you, I'm gonna have to kill you.
是个游泳池
It's a swimming pool.
给你的
Ta-da! For you.
我应该怎么吃这个
How am I supposed to eat that?
行吧 如果你不想要 我就给艾伦
Well, if you don't want it, I'll give it to Allen.
不不不 看看
No, no, no, no, look at it.
看呐
Look.
像是毕加索的杰作
It's like a Picasso.
属于古根海姆博物馆的生奶酪藏品
Belongs here in the Guggenheim of whipped cheese.
你最好做的丑一点 不然我们可要饿着了
You better make ugly ones, or we're gonna starve.
看 她都舍不得吃
See? She can't even eat it.
我上的新闻学课其实有讨论
Um, you know, we've actually been discussing
建筑业发展的下降趋势
the construction downtrend in my journalism class.
专家认为现在我们还没经历最糟糕的情况
Experts agree we haven't seen the worst of it yet.
当然 如果我能在市议会里
Yeah, sure, but if I win another term
再赢一局 人们就不太会
in the city council, folks would be less inclined
继续纠结于交房♥日的问题
to be sticklers about due dates,
那样在地段这种问题上 我就能让他们有回旋余地
and I can give 'em wiggle room on things like zoning.
所以你如果赢了 你就能凌驾于法律之上了吗
Hold on, so if you win, you're above the law?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
好吧 我当然会投你一票
Well, you have my vote, of course,
但如果你这次没赢 我也很高兴
but if you don't win again, I'd be happy
那你就能多花点时间在家里了
because that would mean you'd spend more time at home.
要是我胜券在握呢
What if I can't help but win?
但是慢慢来也没什么不好的
Yeah, but there's no shame in slowing down
你知道的 慢慢发展
if, you know, things slow down.
如果慢下来 项目就会被取消赎回权
If things slow down, projects get foreclosed on.
那就很糟糕了 就好比房♥价直接腰斩
And that's sad, but it's like a half-off sale for property
你明白我的意思吧
if you're paying attention.
我现在要分心的事比以前少了
You know, I got less distractions now than ever,
这对我们很有利
so this could prove beneficial to us.
布伦达很聪明
Yeah, Brenda, she was smart, you know.
她总能发现我不能发现的
She often saw what I couldn't...
麻烦 经济衰退的迹象
the trouble, the recession.
我一直在想 等时局艰难的时候
Well, I've been thinking that if... if times get tough,
人们从自己购物清单里第一个划掉的
the first things folks might scratch off their list
就是迷你高尔夫 电影 还有脊椎推拿治疗
are mini golf, movies, and the chiropractor,
-你知道的所以… -布伦达
- you know, so... - Brenda.
这只是就我所知
It's just from what I can see,
丹和玛蒂尔达会利用上他们能得到的所有帮助
Dan and Matilda could use all the help they can get.
给你
Here.
等等
Hold on.
我会继续按照上帝的指示前行
I shall go and do the things the Lord hath commanded.
上帝让老爸走的那一条路
And the Lord told Dad to go one way,
把倒霉鬼丹拖下了水
drag poor Dan with him,
却指引我走了另一条路 远离了那种
and leads me another way, away from that energy
不适合我和我的家庭的力量
that isn't right for me and my family,
我会把我自己的家庭放在首位
and I have to put my family first.
一直以来都是如此
It's been like that for a long time now.
对吗 艾伦
Right, Allen?
但是 罗恩他恐怕不喜欢
But Ron, I'm afraid he didn't appreciate
布伦达表达自己的疑虑
her sharing her doubts.
不管罗恩承不承认
Whether Ron admitted it or not, he was...
他都是艾蒙·拉弗蒂的长子
he was Ammon Lafferty's eldest.
他遵循了父亲的训诫
He obeyed our father's commandment
就像丹和罗宾一样
just in the same way that Dan and Robin did,
保留建筑什么的
you know, to keep building no matter what.
你是指天父的训诫
You mean heavenly Father's commandment
还是你们父亲的训诫
or your own father's commandment?
我猜 两者都有吧
Well, both, I guess.
约瑟夫写完《摩门经》以后
After Joseph finished the Book of Mormon
皈依摩门的信徒大量涌入
and converts started flooding in,
他把新来的教♥徒♥都转移到俄亥俄州科特兰
he moved them all to Kirtland, Ohio, didn't he,
他们建造了新教会
to build a new Zion.
这段历史 我父亲认为
In that history, my father found
是一段可怕 暴♥力♥的故事
a gruesome, violent story.
他曾经用这个故事激励我们
It was a story he used to motivate us,
这个故事推动我们前进
you know, that fueled us.
-救命 -你听见了吗
- Help! - Do you hear that?
救命
Help!
-艾玛 在这别走 -等等
- Emma, stay here. - Wait!
-在这别动 -救命
Stay here. Help!
他们抓了我的狗
They got my dog!
发生什么事了
What's going on here?
-我需要帮助 -过来
- I need help. - Come here.
这狗吃了我们的一只羊
For the prophet, another lamb.
快停下
Stop this madness now!
放了它 我会付买♥♥羊羔的钱
Cut it down. I'll pay for the lamb.
你们欠我们的可不只是一只羊羔
You people owe us for more than just one lamb.
你们不经允许就在我们子民的土地上修建房♥屋
My people's land you built upon without permission.
木头 石块 砖瓦 你们都说会付钱
The wood, stone, brick, you guaranteed payment for.
但我们在那里遇见的俄亥俄人 他们的官员
But the Ohioans we met there, their governors,
他们的军队 都不欢迎我们
their militiamen, didn't welcome our peculiar people
不是吗
with open arms, did they?
我想给你一样东西
I wanna give you something...
对我来说意义重大的东西
something that means a great deal to me.
拿着 就当它是抵押
Here, take this as a deposit.
算是我的承诺
A promise.
现在快停下
End this now.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
木已成舟 狗不可能把羊吐出来了
Dog gets the taste of lamb, it never loses it.
活着也不过是犯下更多罪行 吃更多别人的东西
Only trespasses more... eats more of what ain't his.
查尔斯 查尔斯 冷静
Charles, Charles. It's all right.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right. It's fine.
我有权制止这种行窃之举
I'm within my rights to end such thievery.
要知道…
Beware...
你还没有意识到自己违背了上帝的条律
that you don't find yourself in conflict with God's law,
这里马上就要接受上帝的洗礼了
for man's will soon align with heaven's here.
遵照我们现有的法律
Mind the laws we got here,
要么你就像那条狗一样被处决
or face prosecution like the dog you are.
那个故事告诉我们 我们面临越多的挑战
It was the story of how the more challenges we faced,
经受越多的考验
the more tests we endured, you know,
就越能够确定自己走在正义的道路上
the more we could be sure that we were on the righteous path.
我能理解
I know.
日落以后我会帮你安葬它
I'll help you bury him after sunset,
太阳照耀之时他不能安息
for he cannot rest while the sun is above.
如果我们希望拥有自己于世间的合法地位
If we wish for our rightful place on Earth,
希望捍卫教会的安全
the safety of Zion,
我们就必须建造它
we must build it.
我们必须建造它 无论以何代价
We must build it, no matter what.
我听见枪声不断 就上来看了看
The shooting went on and on, so I hiked up here.
看见两个装备着很多枪 大型枪♥械♥的男人
Saw two men with a whole lot of guns, big guns,
把这里毁成这样
making all this mess.
我今早发现很多像他们一样的人
A lot like the ones I found
聚集在我门前
nailed on my front door this morning.
那些人长什么样子
What did these men look like?
二三十岁 穿着结实耐用的旧衣服
20s, 30s. Sturdy old clothes.
摩♥门♥教♥拾荒者那种吗 留着胡子吗
LDS pioneer types? Beards?
剧集 | 天堂旗帜下(2022) | 导航列表