剧集 | 天堂旗帜下(2022) | 导航列表
You gotta catch a dog in the act.
别别别 别去
No, no, no, no, no, no. Yeah.
但我现在想要你
But I want you now.
如果你连一个妻子都满足不了 怎么满足三个呢
If you can't satisfy one wife, how will you please three?
过来
Come here.
她们跑到旧教堂里去了
They ran right to their old church.
就是因为她们的供述
And it was their account
使得丹尼尔被逐出教会
that led to Daniel's excommunication.
她们现在在哪
Where are they now?
你们通知儿童救助服务了吗
Did you call Child Services?
我们把她们安置在了一个很安全的地方
We put them in a very good home.
然后呢
And?
-然后她们跑了 -她们当然会逃
- And they ran away. - Of course they did.
就连犹他州这鬼地方都有儿童保护服务
You know, there's a reason why even the state of Utah
是有原因的
has Child Protective Services.
从那之后还有孩子们的消息吗
Has anyone heard from them since?
没有
No.
好吧 现在她们的母亲也失踪了
Well, now their mother's gone missing too.
但这不是你的问题
But it's not your problem.
普莱弟兄 事已至此
Brother Pyre, a decision was made.
拉弗蒂一家惹得麻烦够多了
The Lafferty name had brought about enough spectacle.
火上浇油对我们没有好处
To add fuel to that fire was not in our interest.
-"我们"是指谁 -教会
- Who's "our"? - The church's interest.
我们天父的利益
Our Heavenly Father's interest.
嘿
Hey.
-谢谢你 普莱弟兄 -不用谢
- Thank you, Brother Pyre. - Of course.
那这和罗恩被逐出教会有什么关系
So how did this lead to Ron's excommunication?
这件事在艾瑞卡的取名仪式上
These issues, they came to a head at the...
被激化到了顶峰
the naming ceremony of baby Erica.
那是美好的一天
It was a beautiful day.
拉弗蒂家的男人都在场
All the Lafferty men were there
只有丹不在
except for Daniel.
我们邀请所有值得敬仰的
Now invite all the worthy
麦基洗德的主事人共同见证
Melchizedek Priesthood holders.
这个孩子于世的姓名是
And the name by which she shall be known
艾瑞卡·琼·拉弗蒂
is Erica Jean Lafferty.
太好了
It's all right.
然后罗恩…
Afterwards Ron, uh...
他…把我带到角落
he, uh... he cornered me,
问了我一些关于丹被逐出教会的问题
started asking me questions about Daniel's excommunication.
这个国家的政♥治♥
Politics of his nation.
这税收法律
It was a... a tax law,
这条法律确实会损害一大群人的利益
yeah, that would hurt the flock.
你就因为这个把一个人逐出教会
And you excommunicate a man for that?
他不是因为政♥治♥问题
Political issues were not at the center
-被审判的 -那是什么
- of your brother's trial. - Right. What was?
-我只能说这么多了 -告诉我是什么
- But that's all I can say. - What was?
我不能说 这是丹的私事
I can't say. That's Dan's private business.
是因为他的研究吗 是不是
Was it his research? Is that it?
因为他对我们教会经♥文♥ 对摩门历史的研究
Research into the church scriptures, into our history?
好了 听着 拉弗蒂弟兄
All right, listen, Brother Lafferty,
你没必要知道这些
there's nothing of value to be learned.
没必要吗
Nothing of value to be learned?
至少和你兄弟的研究没关系
Nothing of value from your brother's research.
-真的 -你在害怕什么
- That is the truth. - What are you so scared of?
你怕他会比你
Do you think that he was gonna get closer
更接近永恒的天父吗
to the Eternal Father than you?
你和戴安娜还有布伦达聊过是吗
You had a conversation with Dianna and Brenda?
对…
Yes, um...
戴安娜 他打伤你了吗
Dianna, has he hurt you?
你应该让别人知道
Okay, well, you have to talk to someone.
对不对 洛姊妹
Right, Sister Low?
如果你不肯开口 我就替你说了
And if you won't, I'll do it for you.
戴安娜 你知道丹已经被逐出教会了
Dianna, you do know Dan was excommunicated.
我想或许罗恩也需要被驱逐
I mean, maybe that's what Ron wants too.
-拉弗蒂姊妹 -你怎么能这么说
- Sister Lafferty. - How can you say that?
我也没说他应该被驱逐
I'm not saying that he should be.
我不知道 或许被审判的威胁
I don't know, maybe the threat of a trial
能让他重新意识到自己生活在20世纪
will zap him back into the 20th century.
他持续施压
He kept pressing.
当然 我什么也没告诉他
Of course, I couldn't say anything.
罗恩 你现在是在恐吓我
You know what, Ron? Right now, you are scaring me.
你是怎么了
What's going on here?
你想和你弟弟一样被逐出教会吗
Is it your intention to achieve the same outcome as your brother?
别这样 罗恩
Let's not do this, Ron.
教会要求我们在发现现实与
The church asks us to rely on faith
我们历史的经♥文♥相矛盾的时候
when we find seeming contradictions
要坚守我们的信仰
in our history, in our scriptures.
四…
Four...
面对困惑
That we are to be humble
我们要保持谦逊
in the face of confusion.
六…
Six...
-得了 -七…
- Come on. - Seven...
-罗恩 -爸爸 我们能走了吗
- Ron. - Dad, can we please go?
这才对 能走了吗
That's right, can we please go?
这应该是开心的一天 罗恩
This is a day for joy, Ron.
好 你想开心是吗
Okay. You want joy?
然后他…
And then he...
他威胁了我
well, he threatened me.
管好你自己家的事
You mind your own family,
离我们家的人远一点
and you stay the hell away from mine.
我很心疼戴安娜
My heart went out to Dianna.
我理解你的担忧
I can see that your concern
你对你大嫂的爱护 关心则乱
stems from love for your sister.
但是我们不该插手这些事
But these solutions are not our role.
我们应该投身于…
Our job is to dedicate ourself to...
为我们家的主事人
Creating a home and environment
创造一个稳定坚固的家庭和环境
to sustain and support our priesthood holder.
而这并不容易
And no, it's not always easy,
哪怕对于主教的妻子来说也很难
even for a bishop's wife,
但这是我们的使命
but it is our calling.
你赞成吗
Wouldn't you agree?
所以你让一个活在家暴威胁下的女人去更努力地
So you told a wife living under the threat of violence
服侍她的丈夫
to work harder.
你没资格跑来我家说我妻子的不是
You will not come into my home and attack my wife.
明白吗
Is that clear?
只有我有资格管教她
This falls under my stewardship.
行吧
Okay.
你觉得鼓励一个被家暴的妻子自责
Does a good steward encourage a wife to blame herself
而不是让施虐者承担责任 是一个好管事的所为吗
instead of holding her abuser accountable?
我做了教会教导我们该做的事 普莱弟兄
I did as the church instructs us to do, Brother Pyre.
戴安娜几个月前
When, uh, Dianna came to us again
来找我们的时候
a... a few months back,
脸上带着更多的淤伤…
um, with more bruises on her face...
我劝她去找保护组织
I encouraged her to get to safety.
我甚至给她塞了点钱
I even gave her some money to do so.
-普莱警探 -等一下
- Detective Pyre. - Wait.
戴安娜去哪了
W-where did Dianna go?
说实话 那是我最后一次见她
In all honesty, that was the last I saw of our sister.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们找到了伯纳德·布雷迪
We, uh, found Bernard Brady.
他现在应该在家 暂时在家
We think he's at his home now, for now.
好
All right.
我们会在你们家门口安排一位警员看守
We'll post an officer outside your home.
我明早还会再来 谢谢
I'll be back by morning. Thank you.
他们说山上的社区很不错
It's a nice neighborhood up in the hills.
离真♥主♥更近
Closer to the Lord, they say.
越好的社区
It's the nice neighborhoods
越让人担心
that worry me the most.
布雷迪太太吗
Mrs. Brady?
天呐 你们好
剧集 | 天堂旗帜下(2022) | 导航列表