剧集 | 天堂旗帜下(2022) | 导航列表
不知道
No.
我们是拉弗蒂家族 我们只会抗下重担
We're Laffertys. We circled our own wagons,
自己独自承担一切
shouldered the wheel.
我们只是需要多一点时间
We just needed a little more time
来克服障碍 来自美国政♥府♥的障碍
to get around the hurdles... namely, the U.S. government.
该你了
So you go.
R字母开头的东西
Something that starts with R.
R字母开头 我想想
R. Something that starts with R.
收音机
The radio.
-没错 -好
- Yep. - All right.
好吧 我看到了
Okay, I spy with my little eye
T字母开头的东西
something that starts with T.
呃
Uh...
树
A tree.
自♥由♥爱国团只是为了帮我们
Patriots for Freedom was just helping us to navigate
减轻不公正税收负担的组织
around our unjust tax burdens.
是想得到延期还是…
Trying to get an extension or...
不 通过法律诉讼 免除所有公民的
No... by filing lawsuits to relieve all citizens
违宪联邦税
of these unconstitutional federal taxes
要是创教元老们知道这些政策
that must make our founding fathers
他们在棺材里都不能安息 弟兄
roll in their graves, Brother.
-你在等什么人吗 -没有
- Were you expecting somebody? - No.
没有吗
No?
好了 让我们看看
Okay. Let's take a look.
不如你就在这里陪着孩子们吧
So why don't you stay out here with the girls, huh?
-没问题 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
我们有了一定进展 可对手们
And we were making progress, but the adversary
也不甘落后
was hard at work too.
对手是指撒旦的势力吗
Adversary as in Satan's forces?
-没错 -嗯
- Indeed. - Mm-hmm.
比如吉米·卡特 社♥会♥主♥义♥者 那些
So Jimmy Carter, socialism, haughty women
不知道自己几斤几两的傲慢女人们
who don't know their rightful place,
以及那些入侵我们生活和家园的非犹太税收员
Gentile tax collectors who invade our lives, our homes.
你好啊
Hello!
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello.
-你是艾蒙·拉弗蒂吗 -不是
- Are you Ammon Lafferty? - No.
那你是谁
Who are you?
我们发了四份通知 包括一份传唤通知
We sent four notices, including a notice to appear.
你们都签收了 但我们没有收到任何回应
It was signed for, but we received no response.
它们是账单还是什么
I mean, they're bills or what?
逾期纳税通知
Past due tax notices.
纳税通知吗
Tax notices?
我在你家账簿上找到了通知单
The ones I found neatly arranged
-排列的整整齐齐 -嗯哼
- in your bill book there. - Mm-hmm.
我接到命令来没收资产
I've been ordered to seize assets.
所以在我整理完之前 你最好别碍事
So I need you to step outside till I'm finished.
没收资产 是吗
Seize assets?
嘿
Hey.
好了 这样吧 我们做个交易怎么样
Okay, well, how about we make a deal?
我现在付给你一半 下次再付另一半
How about I pay half now, okay, and half later?
-这样行得通吗 -抱歉 查理
- How would that work? - Sorry, Charlie.
政♥府♥命令不是这样的
That's not how this works.
请你不要来妨碍我
I need you to step outside.
谁说我叫查理了
Who said my name was Charlie?
你甚至没问我叫什么
You didn't even ask my name.
这个嘛 只要你不是艾蒙就行
Well, if your name isn't Ammon,
至于你是谁对我来说无关紧要
doesn't much matter to me who you are.
还有两个地方等着我去收 不是针对你
I got three of these today. It's not personal.
不是针对我
It's not personal?
这不是针对我的吗
It's not personal?
我人就站在这里
I am standing here
看着你的眼睛 面对面地讲话
looking at you in the eye, man-to-man,
这还不叫针对个人吗
and that ain't personal to you?
-你是这儿的人吗 -我来自康涅狄格州
- Are you even from here? - Connecticut.
就是告诉你一声 我搭档随时会进来
Just so you know, my partner will be here any minute.
我也很乐意把警♥察♥叫回来
Or I'm happy to call the police back
-是警♥察♥让我进来的 -不 不 听我把话说完
- who lawfully let me in. - No... no... let me finish!
我会让他们把你赶走 先生
I'll have them remove you, sir.
听我说
Let me talk!
康涅狄格州人就可以走进我家
Connecticut can walk into my home
偷走我的私人财产吗
and they can steal my private property!
你们可以这么干吗 啊
You can just do that! Huh?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁啊
Who the hell do you think you are?
美国政♥府♥给我的权利
I'm empowered by the United States government.
就这么简单
That is who I am.
离开
Out!
-把他弄出去 -你要去哪
- Get him outta here! - Where are you going?
你是谁 到底是谁 滚出去
Who are you? Who are you? Get out!
丹 过来 快来
Dan, come here, come here!
别这样 丹 冷静一下
Come on, Dan, sit down.
-让他滚出我的房♥子 -坐下 坐这
- Get him out of my house! - Sit down, sit down.
没事了 他已经走了 照顾好他
It's all right. He's gone. Take care of him! Now!
-玛蒂尔达 玛蒂尔达 -我在
- Matilda! Matilda! - Yes?
信件里有传唤通知吗
Did a notice to appear come in the mail?
是你让我别交税的
You told me not to pay it.
所以 所以我听从了圣灵的指引
So... so I listened to the Holy Spirit for guidance
我问他时 他说"玛蒂尔达"
and I asked him, and he said, "Matilda,
"你必须按丹说的去做"
"you have to do as you're told
"因为丹的身上"
"because Dan's plate is filled
"承载着神圣的使命"就像你说的那样
with a new and holy mission," just like you said, yes.
噢 你听到他这么说了吗
Oh, did you hear him say that?
-我照他吩咐的做了 -你听到圣灵这么说了是吗
- I did what he told me to. - You hear the Spirit say that?
他说了…噢…
He said... uh...
我相信你 真的
I believe you. I believe you.
我相信你
I believe you.
他总是对你说得那么清楚
He always speaks to you so clearly.
他给我们展示了一条更加正确的道路
He's showing us a more righteous path.
天父在为我们指明一条更加正确的道路
Heavenly Father is showing us a more righteous path.
这说明布伦达是对的
And this means that Brenda was right.
她是对的
She was right.
我听见圣灵讲话了
I can hear him.
我能听见圣灵讲话
I can hear him.
所以 这个叫布伦达的女人 她也参与了这事吗
So this... this Brenda woman, she interfered?
这个世界引诱女性放弃她们的美德
The world seduces women to abandon their virtue,
于是她们的野心就像疾病一样增长传播
and then their ambition grows and spreads like a disease,
让她们和她们周围的男人
distracting them and those around them
忘记自己应尽的责任
from their responsibilities.
请进
Yeah?
已经四点了 长官
It's 12:00, sir.
塔巴没有回应
No radio response.
怎…怎么了吗
Wh... what's wrong?
没事
It's fine.
不 我们应该一起 祈求指引
No, no, we should pray together for guidance.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
出来吧
Come on out.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a policeman.
不会伤害你的
I won't harm you.
站住 别动
Stop! Freeze!
站那别动
Stop where you are!
艾伦 我得知道 你家里有没有人
Allen, I need to know, did anyone in your family,
任何一个人 反对你娶布伦达的
anyone at all, object to you marrying Brenda?
想必你肯定知道 在这里
I mean, I... I don't have to tell you what it'd be like
有一个被大家认为
to have a wife who's seen
在干涉男人事务的妻子是什么感觉
as interfering in men's affairs in this valley.
但我父亲讲的 古老摩♥门♥教♥的故事
But my father's old Mormon tales
只会让她更加来劲
just fired her up more.
让人觉得她想做一个拉弗蒂家族的男人
You know, it's like she wanted to be a Lafferty boy.
好了 小疯子们
All right, you crazy kids.
今天的工作结束了
That is all the time we have for today.
剧集 | 天堂旗帜下(2022) | 导航列表