剧集 | 天堂旗帜下(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, my gosh. Hi.
很抱歉打扰了
Sorry to bother you, Sister.
我是警探普莱 这位是警探塔巴
I'm Detective Pyre. This is Detective Taba.
我们希望能和伯纳德·布雷迪先生聊聊
We were hoping we could speak with a Mr. Bernard Brady.
我在这呢 伙计们
You got me, boys.
呃 我们现在有点忙着…
Uh, we're kinda... kinda busy with the kids
忙着照看孩子
just at the moment.
但是 明天早上可以吗
But, uh, heck, how's tomorrow morning for you?
我起得很早
I'm a early bird.
我们有对你们家的搜查令 布雷迪先生
We got a warrant to search your home Mr.Brady.
还是现在吧
No time like the present.
可以吗
Shall we?
当然 天呐 进来吧
Sure, okay. Uh, gosh. Come on in. Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
布雷迪家的孩子们都在这儿了
Uh, you can meet the whole Brady brood. Ha.
是啊 大家都在这呢
Uh, everybody's just in here.
这是雅克布 瑞贝卡 瓦内莎
This is Jacob and Rebecca and Vanessa
还有伊萨克和塞拉
and Isaac and Sarah.
很高兴见到你们
Very nice to meet you all.
-很高兴见到你们 -是啊
- Nice to meet you guys. - Yeah.
我们去前厅坐吧
W-we'll sit in the front room here.
当然没问题
All right, perfect.
就当在自己家
Just make yourselves at home.
请进来吧
Please, come on in.
我们知道你们
We understand that you have, uh,
和拉弗蒂家有些联♥系♥
some kind of connection to the Laffertys,
尤其是和罗恩 对吗
specifically Ron... is that correct?
没错 我们认识罗恩
Well, we know Ron.
我们还让他在那个沙发上留宿过
We let him sleep right here on that couch.
是吗 亲爱的
Isn't that right, honey?
对 他和戴安娜闹矛盾的时候
Yeah, when... when he and Dianna were struggling.
而且我和他说得很清楚
And I was clear with him.
如果他再对戴安娜动手
I said if he ever got physical with his wife again,
我就报♥警♥
I would call the police myself.
动手 他是怎么动手的
Physical. How'd he get physical?
罗恩他…
Well, Ron, um...
拿到那封信以后…
After he got his letter...
拉弗蒂弟兄 我们希望你能于审判当日…
Brother Lafferty.
我觉得有必要先弄清楚他当时的处境
I think it's important to understand the context of where he was at
你明白吗
at that time, you know?
他当时刚被教会法庭传唤
He'd just been called into church court.
他作为掌权人的形象被损害了
He'd been undermined as an authority figure, and...
所以为什么我亲爱的妻子
So how is it that my beloved wife
是把我送上法庭的那个人
is the one responsible for me being pulled into church court?
不会那么严重的
It doesn't have to come to that.
你可以…可以给主教打电♥话♥ 问问他的建议…
You can... you can call the bishop, seek his counsel...
我不需要他的建议
I don't need his counsel.
我要你停止质疑我的权威
I need you to stop mocking my authority.
我要你停止让我在教会面前蒙羞
I need you to stop shaming me to my... to my church.
我不是说你不该责怪我
I'm not saying I'm not without blame.
我是说…我们可以一起去咨♥询♥
I'm... we could... we could go to counseling together.
你最好乖乖听话
You will submit willingly.
否则我就让你饿到听话为止
Or I will starve you into obedience.
没事 来吧
All right, come on.
来吧 儿子
Come on, come here.
离他远点
Leave him.
我让你离他远点
I said leave him!
我不会让我的孩子被你这么一个疯子
I will not have you drag my children
拉下水
into your madness.
来这 戴维
Come here, David.
快过来
Come here.
罗恩 放开他
Ron, leave him!
过来 宝贝 快过来
Come here, honey. Come here.
去你姐姐那
Go to your sister.
滚出这个家 永远别回来
You get out of this house, and don't you ever come back!
他来了我们这 很羞愧
He came here, ashamed.
他真的是自己在独自研究
He was really working on himself.
研究经♥文♥ 还有祷告
You know, scripture study, prayer,
《旧约全书》《新约全书》
uh, Old Testament, New Testament,
《摩门经》还有《无价珍珠》…
uh, Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price...
他们就是研究所有能
Well, these boys will study just about anything
让我失去兴致的东西
to get out of hosing my gutters.
好吧 她懂我
Well, she got me.
但是罗恩他对和戴安娜的争吵较真了
Uh, but, uh, Ron, no, he was taking it serious.
他有两个兄弟来了这
Yeah, a couple of his brothers came.
帮了他的忙
I think it really helped him.
先生 你知道"先知派"
Sir, does the term "School of Prophets"
是什么吗
mean anything to you?
呃…不知道
Uh...no.
我该知道吗
Uh, should it?
我只是好奇
I'm just curious.
还有 这个组织里有个人叫欧奈斯
And was, um, one of the men in this group named Onias?
我觉得对他来说 犹他州随便一个经♥文♥学派
Well, I don't think there's a scripture study in Utah
都像是他的家一样
that he wouldn't feel at home at,
尤其是管饭那种
especially if there's a home-cooked meal involved.
-是啊 -怪人
- Yeah. - Eccentric.
-没错 -对极了
- Yup. - Heck yes.
他还很费时间
And dang time-consuming.
怎么说
How so?
他不愿意买♥♥车
He won't get a car.
好吧 有一次
Okay, one time, one time,
罗宾和我想开车去接他
Robin and I offered to pick him up.
浪费我几个小时 你们知道吗
Hours of my life, and let me tell you,
那个人不喜欢洗澡
that man ain't a fan of bathing.
你最后一次和欧奈斯先生联♥系♥是什么时候
W-when was the last time you heard from Mr. Onias?
很久以前了
Oh, uh, it's been ages now.
你又不能给他打电♥话♥
It's not like you can call him up.
那个伙计也不喜欢用电♥话♥
The man doesn't believe in telephones either.
你…你和罗宾 那天也碰巧
You... you and Robin, did you happen to...
去接罗宾的兄弟丹了吗
also pick up Ron's brother Dan on... on that day?
问得好 你们查得很仔细啊
Ha, you're good. You're good, yeah.
但我都全忘了 不记得了
No, I completely forgot about that, right, yeah.
我只是一个服务于各种经♥文♥学派的出租车司机
I was a regular scripture study taxi driver.
还有什么我们能帮你们的吗
Is there, uh, anything else we can do to help you at all?
任何事 尽管提
Honestly, just name it. Anything.
呃 暂时没有
Uh, nothing at the time.
很抱歉像这样打扰你们
Just so sorry that we've, um, barged in on you like this.
我把电♥话♥号♥码留给你们吧
And, uh, I'm gonna leave you my, uh... my number
万一欧奈斯先生会联♥系♥你们
in case Mr. Onias, uh, reaches out
或者你们想到任何可能会有帮助的
or if you think of anything else
其他事情
that may be helpful.
-很感谢你们能抽空配合调查 -长官
-We really appreciate your time today. -Sir.
亲爱的 要不在他们走之前你去做点柠檬水
Honey, how... how about you make some of your lemonade
给这些辛勤工作的警官
for these hardworking boys before they go?
他们应该还有事要忙
Oh, well, they may have things to do, hon.
我知道他们很忙
Well, I'm sure they do,
但是他们会喜欢的
but, boy, would they love it.
我们也帮不上什么别的忙
It's the least we can do.
鲜榨的 好吗
Uh, fresh-squeezed okay?
听起来很棒
I mean, that sounds... sounds terrific
我觉得 女士…
to... to me, Mrs....
布雷迪姊妹 如果不会麻烦你的话
Sister Brady, if you don't mind.
好 我马上就来
Okay. I'll be just a minute.
为什么你有一封自己写给自己的信
So why do you have a letter written to you, from you?
挂号♥邮寄的
Certified mail.
好吧 现在只有男人在场了
Look, it's just us, uh, men here, right?
经♥文♥研究 有时候…
Scripture study, uh, sometimes, um,
会有点倾向于…
drifted a little, you know, toward...
-我们会谈到… -倾向传统的生活方式吗
- we talked about... - Toward the old ways?
一妻多夫制
Polygamy?
别告诉她
剧集 | 天堂旗帜下(2022) | 导航列表