你最好快一点
You better hurry.
日安 先生 女士
Good day, sir, madam.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
伊芙琳
Evelyn?
- 他没有... - 没有
- He's not... - No.
但快了
But he'll be soon.
医生说 已经转移到了肺部
Doctor said that it's gone to his lungs.
节哀
I am very sorry.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
太可怕了
It's just awful.
看着这都装进盒子里
Seeing it all go into boxes.
我有点期待他们
I kept half expecting
会给他的东西 贴上物品编号♥
them to put catalogue numbers on his things.
小时候 在他为晚宴打扮的时候
I used to play with these when I was younger.
我经常拿着这东西玩
When he was dressing for dinner.
像只刺猬 你看
It's a hedgehog, you see?
我还记得第一次看到这个的时候
I remember when I saw this for the first time.
他很骄傲
He was so proud.
他的第一个发现
His first find.
现在他走了
And now he's gone.
太可笑了
It's ridiculous.
你怎么就走了 这一点都没有道理啊
How can you be gone? It doesn't make the slightest bit of sense.
你什么时候走
When do you leave?
一个小时后
In an hour.
还有很多讨厌的事要做
Awful lot to do with erm...
葬礼和地♥产♥
the funeral and the estate.
还有律师
And the lawyers.
我不想走
I don't want to go.
那就... 那就...
Then... then...
- 别走 - 我必须走
- don't go. - I have to.
我不想... 我不想让你走
I don't... I don't want you to go.
我不能...
I can't...
我爱你
I love you.
我一直都很爱你
I have always, always loved you.
- 诅咒 - 先生 阿♥拉♥伯人说
- The curse? - The Arabs, sir, they are saying
这只是第一批死亡
that this is just the first death of many.
他们还说 诅咒会杀死
They are saying that the curse will strike down
任何进入墓室的人
anyone who has entered the tomb.
你害怕吗
Do you feel personally afraid?
你认为卡那封勋爵是应得的吗
Do you believe Lord Carnarvon got with he deserved?
他打开了墓室
Opening the tomb.
麻烦让我过去一下 谢谢
Let me through if you don't mind. Thank you so much.
天哪 结果 小伙子
Oh, God. Excuse me, children.
抱歉打扰了 没地方了
Sorry to disturb. There's no room.
温洛克先生
Mr Winlock, sir.
你觉得卡那封公爵的死 是因为诅咒吗
Do you believe Lord Carnarvon's death is a result of the curse?
- 你是哪家报社的 - 《调查者报》
- What paper do you work for? - L'enqueteur.
- 你应该想引一些话吧 - 是的 先生
- And you'd like a quote, I assume? - Yes, sir.
去你和你的破报纸
Fuck you and your paper.
借过
Excuse me.
一 二 拉
Ready, set, heave!
一 二 拉
Ready, set, heave!
一 二 拉
Ready, set, heave!
一 二 拉
Ready, set, heave!
一 二 拉
Ready, set, heave!
一 二 拉
Ready, set, heave!
打结
Tie it off.
快
Quickly.
收信人的名字叫伊芙琳 卡那封小姐
The recipient's name is Lady Evelyn Carnarvon.
C a r n a r v o n
C-a-r-n-a-r-v-o-n.
纽伯利
Newbury, er...
"墓室进展不错 句号♥
"Excellent progress in the tomb. Stop.
请汇资金 以便购买♥♥补给 句号♥"
Please send funds for wedges and supplies. Stop."
还有吗 先生
Anything more, sir?
有
Yes.
你能不能...
If you could put a...
其实 算了 就这样吧
In fact, no, never mind. Just that.
发过去吧
Just send that.
给你
There you are.
日安
Good day.
出去 快
Move out. Come on.
这里怎么了
What's going on here?
卡特先生 你得清理这片区域
Mr. Carter. You need to clear this area.
马上
Now.
你凭什么告诉我 要怎么进行挖掘工作
Don't you dare tell me how to run my dig.
赶紧把这些警♥察♥弄走
Get those policemen out of here. Now!
不行 先生 我有命令在身
No, sir. I have my orders.
你们在这里干什么
What you doing down there?
我说 你们在这里干什么
I said, what are you bloody doing?
他们跟我是一起的
They are with me.
这里的所有装置都不安全
Nothing here is properly secured.
挖掘工作必须有专业的指挥
This dig must be conducted professionally.
我的工作人员会继续发掘
A member of my staff will remain.
你到时候看看挖掘照片就行了
You will see the conduct film then.
不可能 他们无权在这里工作
Absolutely not. They have no business here.
不是这样的 考古部门
That is not the case. The Antiquities Service
要监督谷里所有发掘的工作
oversees all excavations in the valley
当发掘工作管理不当时...
and when a dig is improperly conducted...
这是我的活
This is my dig.
我认为怎么合适就怎么来
I will run it as I see fit.
不 卡特先生 这活不属于你
No, Mr. Carter. It is not your dig.
本来是卡那封勋爵的土地使用权
It was Lord Carnarvon's concession
但他已经死了
but he is dead.
这个地方现在归我的部门负责
This site is the responsibility of my department.
- 下面还有人吗 - 没有 怎么了
- Is there anyone else down there? - No. What's going on?
给我让开
Get out my bloody way.
卡特
Carter?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
把钥匙给我
Give me that key.
不
No.
那好吧 先生
Very well, sir.
如果你非要这样
If you wish it.
奉考古部门的命令
By order of the Antiquities Service,
我正式撤销你在此处的挖掘许可
I am revoking your permission to dig here.
赶紧离开 不然我就要
Leave at once or I will
请警♥察♥把你押送出这片区域了
have you escorted from the area by the police!
我知道你的意思了
I do take your points.
但我不同意卡特先生 再与此事有任何关联
But I cannot countenance any further involvement from Mr. Carter.
据我所知 拉科先生
As I understand it, Mr. Lacau,
在我们说话的时候
while we speak,
打开着的棺材还与空气接触着
the coffin remains open to the air.
里面的东西肯定在被腐蚀
The contents are inevitably deteriorating.
这是这个时代伟大的发现
It is the discovery of our age
而你却放任它被风化
and you are allowing it to fall the pieces.
这不是我允许的问题...
It is not matter of my allowing...
我父亲的付出
My father's expenditure,
时间和金钱 为你的部门
time and funds has furnished your department
带来了世界上最伟大的考古发现
with the greatest archaeological discovery the world has seen.
而你和你的部门
And neither you nor this department
没有动过一根手指 也没有出过一分钱
has had to lift one finger or paid one penny for this to happen!
伊芙琳小姐 请听我说...
Lady Evelyn, if you please...
我确信这件事会及时解决的
I'm sure that matter will be settled in time.
你父亲的财产正在索赔中
Your father's estate is seeking compensation.
反正就是法律诉讼的威胁
And all it took was the threat of legal action.
我们在这里浪费的每一分钟
Every minute we waste here,
墓穴里面的东西 都在一点点风化
the contents of the tomb are rotting away.
我无意跟你争辩 伊芙琳小姐
I have no argument with you, Lady Evelyn.
我很乐意替你完成 你父亲所未完成的事
I am more than happy for you to finish what your father started.
- 你想多快开始都可以 - 谢谢
- As soon as you wish. - Thank you.
那我找谁来监督这项工作呢 拉科先生
And who shall I engage to oversee this work, Mr. Lacau?