我以为你想让我变得现实
I thought me being pragmatic was what you wanted.
梅斯说我们需要重新密封前厅
Mace says we need to reseal the antechamber
否则水分会腐蚀整个墓室
or moisture will damage the contents of the burial chamber.
温洛克想再要两个人
Winlock wants two more technicians
去帮忙整理十五区的档案
to help with the archival process in 15.
而且是要美国人 不要本地的
Oh, and he wants them to be Americans, not locals.
卢克索的一家法国报社
And there's a petition up in a French newspaper in Luxor
说你收贿行贿 基本上是煽风点火...
something about you giving bribes, receiving bribes, basically stirring up trouble...
好了 够了
All right, that's enough!
我知道你想干嘛
I know what you're doing.
我不会让他回来的 明白吗
I am not having him back, do you hear?
爸爸 怎么了
Pa, what's wrong?
只是...
Oh, it's just...
就是我的腿 和楼梯
It's my leg and the... and the stairs.
仅此而已
That's all.
- 先生 先生 - 坐下
- Sir? Sir? - Sit down.
- 叫医生 - 是的 小姐
- Call a doctor. - Yes, my lady.
应该是太热了
It's just the heat, I think.
还有那些楼梯
And those stairs.
应该是太热了
It's probably just the heat.
我没事...
I'm fine...
这是什么
And what's this? Hm?
蚊子咬可个包
Oh. That's a... mosquito bite.
刮胡子的时候划破了
I nicked it shaving.
你应该让他休息 睡一觉
You should let him rest. Let him sleep.
怎么了
What's the matter?
他有败血症
He has blood poisoning.
什么 怎么会
What? How?
他脖子上的伤口感染了
A cut on his neck has become infected,
恐怕病毒进入了他的血液
and I'm afraid the infection's spread to the blood.
这病得起来很快
It can happen very quickly out here.
你能做什么 能帮他什么
What can you do? What can you give him?
无药可治
There is no medical treatment.
恐怕这很严重
It's very serious, I'm afraid.
我非常抱歉
I'm really very sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
不太好 对吧
Devil of a thing, isn't it?
放开我 放开
Get off me! Get off!
外面到底发生了什么
What is God's name is going on out there?
他们知道卡那封在这里
They know Carnarvon's here.
有人散布了谣言
Someone's spread the story he's got
他把图塔卡门一半的宝藏藏在床底下
half of King Tut's treasures stashed under his bed.
他怎么样了
How is he?
伊芙琳说他身体不太好
Evelyn said he wasn't well.
- 败血症 - 什么
- It's blood poisoning. - What?
很严重吗
Is it serious?
怎么会这样 怎么会这么突然
How did it happened? How did it come on so quickly?
卡特 去看看那他吧
Carter, go and see the man.
卡特先生
Mr. Carter?
你能来真是太好了
It was so good of you to come.
他一直想找你
He's been asking for you.
你会和他说话吗
Will you talk to him?
当然
Of course.
我要离开这
I will take my leave.
只要一点时间
I need a little more.
- 日安 - 日安 先生
- Good day. - Good day, sir.
卡特
Carter.
梅斯说...
Mace says that...
水分可能会腐蚀墓室内的文物
moisture may be damaging items in the burial chamber.
我没有回墓室
Well, I haven't been back to the tomb,
但没错 应该是的
but yes, I should think.
怎么阻止他们不被腐蚀呢
What can be done about it?
首先要做的
Well, the first thing
就是把他们从密闭空间清理出来
would be to get them clear of the confined space.
放进干燥的空气中
Out into the dry air.
没错
Yes, yes.
- 你爱她吗 - 爱
- Do you love her? - Yes.
我爱她
Yes, I do.
生命可以瞬间变得短暂
Life can seem very short suddenly.
一个人弥留之时 会反思自己
And a chap ends up wondering what might have been.
我是个傻瓜 卡特
I've been a fool, Carter.
我真的... 非常抱歉
I really am... very sorry.
但你会原谅我吧
But you forgive me?
你没做错什么啊
There's nothing to forgive.
他很坚强
He's strong.
他会战胜病魔的
He'll fight this off.
我能做什么
What can I do?
回去挖掘
Go back to the dig.
他喜欢听工作的事
He loves to hear about the work.
给他点好消息
Bring him good news.
谢谢你们到来 我希望这是
Thank you for coming on what I hope is to be
一个真正重大的时刻
a truly momentous occasion.
恐怕家人还是得待在外面
Families will have to remain outside, I'm afraid.
你扛着什么呢
What on earth have you got?
戈尔德温先生提供的 让你变成一个电影明星
Courtesy of Mr. Goldwin. Fancy yourself as a movie star?
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
- Ready? - Ready.
- 一切就绪了 哈利 - 准备好了
- All set, Harry? - Ready.
请再亮一点
More light, please.
天哪 那是什么
Sweet, Lord! What is that?
国王的圣陵
The shrine of a king.
你舒服点了吗
Are you comfortable like that?
嗯
Yes.
舒服些了 谢谢
Quite comfortable, thank you.
好吧
All right.
看看那个
Ah. Look at that.
那是外层圣陵
That is the outer shrine there.
也是最大的部分
Which is the largest of them.
有十五英尺长
It's 15 foot long.
还有门 你看
With doors, as you see.
有四块镀金的外层圣陵 相互嵌套
There are four gilded shrines, nested one inside another.
我们一移开那些外层圣陵 就发现了石棺
And once we'd removed the shrines, we found the sarcophagus.
还有那些画
And those paintings,
他们描绘了葬礼和队伍
they're the funeral rites and the procession.
那是什么
What... what is that?
那是石棺
Ah, that is the sarcophagus.
每一个角都刻了他们的女神
On each corner there is a goddess,
那是伊希斯女神
and that is the goddess
还有她的翅膀 看到了吗
Isis with her wings outstretched, you see?
她拥抱 保护着圣陵
She enfolds and protects the shrine.
我们真的做到了 对吧
We really did it, didn't we?
多么壮观的东西
What a glorious thing!
没错
Yes.
够了
That's enough.
谢谢
Thank you.
很抱歉 光线太晃眼睛了
I'm so sorry, the light hurts my eyes.
当然
Of course.
你要我叫谁吗
Would you like me to call someone?
不用了 我没事
No. I'm quite well.
我已经听到召唤了
I've heard the call.
我准备好了
I'm preparing.
我知道了 梅斯先生
I know, Mr. Mace.
这东西很重
Well, that's going to weigh a ton.
所以我们需要楔子来翘动它
So we'll need wedges to lift it.
然后用绳子绑住盖板下部
Then we'll get ropes underneath the lid.
我还需要一组很牢固的滑轮
And I'm going to need a really solid block and tackle.
- 我会让他们带下来的 - 很好
- I'll have them brought down. - Right-o.
我们去弄些装备 把这个打开...
Let's get this equipment and tap this thing open...
一层又一层
Layer after layer.
卡特
Carter!
开罗那边找你
You're wanted in Cairo.