如果她的妈妈看到她
If her mother could see her now,
现在像个苦工一样 一定会修理我一顿
slaving like a navvy, she'd have my guts for garters.
估计还会顺带修理你一顿
And yours, too, I would imagine.
可没想到考古还有这种风险啊
Who knew archaeology had such risks, eh?
是啊
Indeed.
她总是很固执 从小就如此
She's very strong-willed, always has been, since she was a child.
有时候我很担心总有一天
I sometimes worry
这样会让他惹上麻烦
it'll get her into trouble one day.
卡特 你有没有...
Carter, have you...
你有没有想过
Have you considered the possibility
下面可能什么都没有
there might be nothing at all down there?
我知道谈钱不太好 但是...
I know it's grubby to talk about money, but, erm...
我已经把家底都搭进去了
I've sunk everything into this.
我一直都很喜欢赌局
I've always loved a good game,
但现在我发现自己把所有
but now I find I've staked everything I have
都压在了一张底牌上
on a turn of the cards.
好吧 先生们 慢慢往前走
All right, gentlemen. Proceed.
先生
Sir.
借过
Mind your step.
- 你找到了什么 - 看 这还是完好的
- What do you have? - Look. It's still sealed.
你知道这刻了什么吗
Do you know what this says?
"图塔... 卡门"
"Amun... Tut... Ankh."
就是他
It's him.
这... 这真的是他
This is... It's really him.
这就是坟墓
This is the tomb.
非常感谢
Er, thank you all very much.
谢谢你们辛苦的工作 但今天就到此为止吧
All your hard work, but, er, that'll be all for today.
谢谢
Thank you!
现在怎么办
Well, what now?
- 等着 - 等什么
- Now we wait. - We wait?
等考古部门的人来
For an official of the Antiquities Service.
天哪 要从开罗赶过来
Oh, God. A man to come all the way from Cairo, I suppose.
恐怕这是必须的
It's required, I'm afraid.
否则我们就会被认为是盗墓贼
Otherwise we lay ourselves open to charges of tomb-robbing.
他们会吊销我们的许可证 废除一切
They'll take our licence, they'll revoke everything.
如果里面什么都没有 都被偷走了呢
What if there's nothing there? What if it's all gone?
给我长钉和木槌
The spike, the... the mallet.
- 好 - 都给我 对
- Yes. - Both. Right.
太黑了
It's too dark.
什么都看不到
Can't see a damn thing.
木棍给我
Pass, er, the stick.
绑上 没错 绑紧
Tie them, yes. Good. Nice and tight.
看到什么了吗
Can you see anything?
卡特 看到什么了吗
Carter? Can you see anything?
是的
Yes.
不可思议的东西
Wonderful things.
没错 没错 固定在墙上
Yes, yes. Put it in the wall.
考古部门的人来之前 就一直锁着
We'll keep it locked until the Antiquities Service gets here.
不能让他们起一丁点的疑心
We mustn't give them the slightest cause for concern.
没错
Quite right.
下面的东西 我们看到的...
What's down there, what we saw...
根据土地使用权的条款
Well, under the terms of the concession,
一半的东西归开罗
half of it will go to Cairo,
另一半归你父亲
but the other half will go to your father.
他再也不需要担心钱的问题了
He'll never have to concern himself with money again.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
你也睡不着吗
Can't sleep either?
是啊
Mm, no. No.
你会不会想 反正都等了十年
You would think, having waited ten years,
就不在乎这几天了
that we could wait a few more days,
对吧
wouldn't you?
是啊 会啊
Yes, you'd think.
左下角落的砌块墙早被破坏了
The block work in the lower left-hand corner was damaged.
石膏已经脱落
The plaster had come off.
石头都暴露出来了
Stones were exposed.
其实 我在想
In fact, now I think about it,
那扇门根本就没有密封
there were no seals in that part of the door whatsoever.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Really? - Really.
在我们都想疯了之前 动手吧
Just do it before we all go mad.
是完好的
It's intact.
完好无损
It's intact!
天哪
Good God!
看看这一切
Look at all this.
三千年后 你是第一个触碰那个的人
You're the first person to have touched that in 3,000 years.
你早就知道他在这
You knew he was here.
知道自己能找到他
You knew you could find him.
卡特
Carter!
棺材在哪
Where's the coffin?
肯定在这里的某个地方
Has to be here, somewhere.
天哪
My God!
这里还有 这... 这只是前厅
There's more. This... this... this is just the antechamber.
这是... 这是主墓室
This... this, this is the burial chamber.
还密封着
The seals are still intact.
他... 就在里面
He's... he's in here.
考古部门的人来之前 我们就一直锁着
We've locked the tomb until the Antiquities Service gets here.
所以我们需要的是一个专门的体系
So what we need is a proper system,
这样文物第一时间 就能在现场被处理
so the artefacts can be first dealt with in situ
然后取出来分类和记录
and then be brought out for cataloguing and recording.
我们需要安全工作区 来修缮和保存
We need secure workspaces for treatment and preservation.
但最重要的是 我们不是...
But most of all, we're not...
我们需要人手
We need people.
需要知道他们在做什么的人
People who understand what they're doing.
- 我们需要... - 你进去看过了
- We need... - You've seen inside.
对吧
Haven't you?
不然怎么知道你要什么人 要多少人
How else would you know who you need and how many of them?
你都知道要干什么了
You already know what the job is.
别担心 你的小秘密我不会说出去的
Well don't worry. All your little secrets are safe with me.
那告诉我 你发现了什么
So, tell me what you have on your hands,
然后我好帮你想点办法
and I will wave my wand over your endeavours.
王室陵墓
A royal tomb.
还完好无损
Still intact.
答应我 别泄露出去 听到了吗
Now, on your honour now, not a word, do you hear me?
好的
Yes.
可怜的戴维斯还说帝王谷被挖空了
And poor Davis said the Valley was all dug out.
你也许可以算上我 还有我剩余的手下
Well, you may count me and what remains of my honour
都能听你差遣
at your disposal.
但目前 在这里的大都会博物馆的人不太够
But all the Met has out here at the moment is a scratch crew.
卡伦德和梅斯可以直接过来帮你
Callender and Mace can join you straightaway,
但其他人 我会火速给他们发电报
but for the rest, I'll have to cable home for the cavalry.
我需要给
I need to send a cable
纽约大都会博物馆的主任发电报
to the director of the Metropolitan Museum in New York.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
请求所有可能的援助
Request all assistance possible.
来帝王谷 霍华德·卡特的挖掘地 句号♥
Howard Carter's dig, Valley of the Kings. Stop.
需要各领域的专家 句号♥
Significant expertise required, all fields. Stop.
王室陵墓 句号♥
Royal tomb. Stop.
温洛克
Winlock.
- 好的 先生 - 谢谢
- Yes, sir. - Thank you.
拉科先生 早上好 先生
Monsieur Lacau. Good morning to you, sir.
您和您的同事能从考古部门赶来
We could not be more delighted that you're here
我们感到无比高兴
with your colleagues from the Antiquities Service.
过来 喝一杯吧
Come along, have a drink.
我很想给您介绍一些人
There's people I'd very much like you to meet.
当然 首先是我尊敬的同时 卡特先生
Of course, first of all, my esteemed colleague, Mr. Carter.
- 拉科先生 - 卡特先生
- Monsieur Lacau. - Mr. Carter.
- 拉科先生 - 请吧
- Mr. Lacau. - Shall we?
好吧... 您先请
Er... Ah. Right. Erm... After you.
- 没有被损坏吧 - 如您亲眼所见
- Nothing has been tampered with? - See for yourself.
这里一切完好
This is all in order.