剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
I like to be undressed, that should take two minutes.
我喜欢光着身子 需要两分钟
That leaves five for the fuck.
给滚床单留五分钟
Why the seven minutes?
为什么是七分钟?
Please undress me.
给我脱衣服
Um... Sarge.
嗯... 我叫萨吉
Please undress me, Sarge. Time's running out.
给我脱衣服 萨吉 时间不多了
Why the time limit?
为什么要限制时间?
Do you really wanna know?
你真想知道?
Yeah. I have these compulsions, serious ones,
嗯 我有强迫症 非常严重
That my teacher is helping me with.
我的老师就是在帮我解决这个
If I spend more than seven minutes with a man,
如果我跟一个男人相处超过七分钟
With any kind of a man,
无论什么类型的男人
I run the danger of growing a romantic attachment
我就可能会爱上他
That could take seven weeks or seven months to get over.
那种感觉会持续七周或者七个月才会消失
Yeah, right. Slower.
好吧 慢一点
The time thing's probably arbitrary, but it's a restriction...
时间是定好的 但是还有一个条件
That stops me feeling too much.
不会让我有太多想法
Jesus, I don't
天啊 我没有
Feel much about anybody, really.
我没有对谁有想法 真的
Nothing?
一点也没有吗?
Not even angry?
都不生气吗?
No. Oh, uh, pissed off maybe.
不 只是有点不高兴
Leave it be.
就这样吧
How are we going for time?
我们还有多长时间?
Well... You want your tits done?
好吧 你喜欢狗爬式吗?
Don't talk.
别说话
Uh, just shove my hands and my head where you want them.
嗯 我的手和头应该放在那里
Yeah, yeah. Here.
对 对 这里
Right. Well, the most important is immigration.
是的 外地移♥民♥是最重要的
Good. Hospitals and homeless shelters?
很好 医院和救济营都查过了吗?
Right.
好的
Great. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Um, well, I'm off track somewhere near Lake Sylvan.
我在西尔文湖附近下了车
Paula from the cafe thinks she saw smoke out here this morning.
咖啡馆的宝拉说她今天早上看见过这里在冒烟
Okay. Thank you, Zena.
好的 谢谢 詹娜
Are you early?
你平时都起这么早吗?
I hope so.
希望如此
Did you sleep there?
你睡在这?
I'll see you in an hour.
一小时后见
It's a bit of a turn off, they're not gonna be gay.
真是令人失望 他们竟然不是同性恋
I don't know. For who?
我不知道 他们是谁?
I don't have a boyfriend.
我又没有男朋友
Hello. Hey.
你好 嗨
Take a look at this, then.
你看看这个
Name tags, mate.
助手的名牌 老兄
That's me. That's my seat. Yeah.
那是我的座位 嗯
No, yours is over here, isn't it?
不 你的座位在那边 不是吗?
Use someone else's.
坐别人的吧
Okay. Tui Angel Mitcham, 12 years of age.
好 涂依·安吉尔·米查姆 十二岁
Matt Mitcham and Kimmie Wongsawat's only daughter.
马特·米查姆和吉米·王石娲唯一的女儿
Eurasian appearance and she is at present five months pregnant.
欧亚混血 而且她已有五个月的身孕
She was last seen at the paradise property.
最后一次被人看见 是在失乐天堂
The new residents, eight females, said she arrived by horse and stayed one night.
有八个新搬来的女人说她骑着马去那 还住了一夜
And according to Matt Mitcham, she never came home.
而且根据马特·米查姆的说法 她也没再回去过
But her dog did.
但是她的狗回去了
And her horse was found here, on the race river bridge.
然后我们在桥上找到了她的马
So, either she fell or...
所以 她会不会掉到...
Eh, how about we start with the current situation?
我们就从现有的线索调查行吗?
I thought I was.
我就是这么做的
The clear facts. How long's she been missing for?
第一个问题 她失踪多久了?
Thirty-six hours.
三十六个小时
Well, that's not a good sign already. Correct.
这不是个好迹象 没错
And let's also remember we are looking at a crime.
不要忘了蓄意犯罪的可能性
Whoever did this to her might want to hide her,
犯罪嫌疑人可能想把她藏起来
or even eliminate her to avoid the possibility of a DNA match.
甚至杀害她 以防止通过DNA鉴定而找到他
There was a case in Canada and another in Australia
在加拿大和澳大利亚都有过这样的案子
Where young victims were found with their wombs removed.
年轻的受害者被找到时都被切除了子♥宫♥
So, who are the suspects?
那么嫌疑犯是谁?
So far, it's the usual family members.
目前为止 家人作案的可能性比较大
Matt Mitcham and his sons,
马特·米查姆和他的三个儿子
Mark, Luke and Johnno.
马克 卢克和约翰诺.
But there is one other possible suspect.
但是还有一个嫌疑犯
Wolfgang Zanic.
沃尔夫冈·扎里克
He's on the sexual crimes register as a paedophile.
他有过性侵犯前科 而且是个恋童癖
He's 55, Austrian, resident of Eel creek, Laketop.
55岁 奥地利人 住在湖顶区的鳗鱼港
Two previous arrests and one conviction.
被抓过两次 一次被证明有罪
And he did time at Mt Eden.
而且在伊甸山监狱呆过
Two years, reduced from five.
本来是五年 减刑到两年
Hmm. Is anyone aware of him?
嗯 有人认识他吗?
Yeah, I know Wolfie. Does a couple of shifts at the Laketop Pub.
有 我认识沃尔夫冈 我在湖顶酒吧跟他共事过
Uh-huh. And?
嗯 还有吗?
Oh, you don't want to go up there interviewing him, Bud...
你不会想去他那看看的 老兄...
Yeah? Why not?
是吗? 为什么?
He's a deer stalker, al.
他是个猎鹿人 长官
He's got he's got a bunk bed piled high with rifles.
他有张双层床 上面堆满了步♥枪♥
Has he got a cellar?
那有地下室吗?
I suggest a search warrant for Wolfgang Zanic, al.
我申请搜查沃尔夫冈·扎里克的住处 长官
Pete, can you review his weapons license?
皮特 你能检查他的枪♥械♥持有证吗?
Yep.
行
Right now, I want to search the river flats first.
现在我想先去勘察一下河滩
And then sections of the bush from the Routeburn Saddle
然后检查一下从路特本山的鞍部
down to Greenstone.
到格林斯顿的灌木丛
Robin. Hi. Uh, John. I'm coordinating search and rescue.
罗宾 我是约翰 我是负责协调搜查和营救事务的
Hi. Do realise you've an area
嗨 你知道那些灌木丛
Of around 200,000 acres of bush land?
有足足二十万英亩吗?
No, I didn't know the acreage.
不 我不知道具体的面♥积♥
No one will be found if they're hiding.
如果他们想躲 谁也找不到
It's going to be very difficult.
这太困难了
John, I'm sorry it's difficult.
约翰 我很抱歉这事这么困难
No, what I mean is, even if we do find her,
不 我的意思是 就算我们找到她了
Won't she just run off again? No.
她不会再逃跑吗? 不会的
Even if Tui manages to stay out in the bush and keep alive,
即使涂依能一直活着呆在灌木丛里
What will happen when she has the baby?
那她把孩子生下来后又会怎样呢?
The overwhelming likelihood is that they'll both die.
最大的可能性就是他们都会死
Don't mumble, Joy, speak up.
别吞吞吐吐的 乔伊 大声说
What about in primitive societies
那在原始社会会怎么样呢?
Where they get married early and just
他们结婚都很早
Wander off lying in the bush to give birth.
而且会在灌木丛里生孩子
What about that?
你想到这一点了吗?
What? Well, I just think you're exaggerating. In any case though,
什么? 我认为你太夸张了 不管什么情况
More than likely she's already kicked.
大有可能她已经生了
Could I speak to you in the hall?
能去外面谈谈吗?
Now.
现在
Now?
现在?
What's this? About women giving birth in the bush?
你什么意思? 在灌木丛里生孩子?
Oh, I saw it on a National Geographic documentary.
我在国家地理的纪录片里看的
Where did your wife give birth?
你老婆在哪生孩子的?
In hospital, right? What I'm saying is that in Africa...
在医院 没错吧? 我是说在非洲...
We're talking about a 12-year-old,
我们在谈论一个十二岁的孩子
Whose pelvis may not be developed enough to deliver a full-term baby.
骨盆可能还没有发育到可以分娩一个孩子
Thanks. I got to go. Sorry for the... What?
谢了 我得走了 抱歉... 什么?
Um... Excuse me...
呃... 等一下...
There's a couple more matters.
还有几个问题没解决呢
I've set up a file. Wildbird.
我建了个文档 野鸟行动
Please add to it whenever you have relevant information.
如果有任何相关消息 都放到里面
And also, I've put in a C24 to DNA test every male in the laketop area.
而且我已经申请对湖顶区所有男性做DNA检测
Including teachers, coaches etcetera in Queenstown.
包括皇后镇的老师 教练等
What? Al. Now, has that gone through?
什么? 艾尔 那个给批了?
All right. Don't erupt mate. Or we'll start with your DNA sample.
别发牢骚了 不然从你的DNA样品开始检测
I don't want officer joy on the team.
我不希望大家开办公室玩笑
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表