剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
You could have objected.
你是可以不说
She said to tell you she's sorry. She's shocked. She needs to be sick.
她说很抱歉 她太震惊了 她不舒服
She's saying Tui's a child.
她说涂依还只是孩子
A tomboy. She's not old enough to be a mother.
一小女孩 她怎么能做母亲
She knows who did it.
她知道是谁干的
What else is she saying?
她还说了什么?
She's saying all sorts of stuff.
她说了一大堆
That men are sick. That they have sex with children
什么男人都恶心 居然连孩子也上
And some other stuff that you don't want to know.
还有些你还是不知道为好
Hi.
嗨
Do you want to talk?
要谈谈吗?
Yeah.
好
I was thinking of spending a day or two up at dad's old crib
我想在爸爸的小木屋呆一两天
At Laketop.
在湖顶区的
Yes.
嗯
Clearing it out and breathing some wilderness air.
把它打扫干净 呼吸下野外的空气
I have to, anyway, because I have to interview the Mitcham girl again.
我必须得去 因为我得再次采访那个米查姆家的女孩
I won't see you.
那我就见不到你了
Yes, you will.
不 你见得到我的
It's an hour up the lake.
离湖也就一小时的路程
It'll just be a couple of days.
我只去几天
Where will you interview the girl?
你在哪采访那女孩?
At her dad's place.
在他爸爸那
Matt Mitcham's?
马特·米查姆那?
I don't think you should go.
我觉得你还是不要去了
You're a long way from any help.
你孤立无助
I am the help.
我自己能行
Oh, sweetheart.
噢 亲爱的
This visit's important.
这次访问很重要
And we... We've got stuff to talk about.
我们有很多事要谈
But you're going to be okay, mum.
但你会没事的 妈妈
Maybe not.
或许有事呢
Oh, why do I feel manipulated?
我怎么感觉怪怪的呢?
I don't know. Any normal person would feel sad.
说不清 任何正常人都会感觉到悲伤
You criticise Turangi, but you know that every night
你责备了朗伊 但你知道每晚
He oils and massages my whole body.
他都用精油给我按♥摩♥
Well, that's beautiful.
那不错啊
You being sarcastic, Robin?
你这是在讽刺吗 罗宾?
Because you shouldn't be. It is beautiful.
因为你不会觉得那不错的
Good.
很好
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
That I'm ignoring his temper.
我忽视他的脾气
His violence, mum.
是他的暴♥力♥ 妈妈
That's what I'm thinking about.
那就是我所想的
Lots of people throw things and break things.
人人都会犯错
You ignore his good qualities. You're in denial of them.
你忽视了他的好品质 你抵触他们
Everyone has vulnerabilities.
人无完人
You have, too.
你也不另外
Okay.
好吧
You can be very hard.
你过于强硬
And what I don't like is that you think it's strength.
我不喜欢的是 你还觉得那是力量
It's not.
那不是
Prue, you want coffee?
普鲁 你喝咖啡吗?
You doing okay there?
你感觉还好吗?
There's such an argument going on in my head.
我很纠结
He's a bastard,
他是混♥蛋♥
I'm good.
我是好人
He's not good.
他不是好人
He made me a slave.
他把我当成奴隶
Slave
奴隶啊
He's a narcissist.
他很自恋
A psychotic narcissist.
自恋的精神病
Psychotic narcissist.
自恋的精神病
I got up and found a packet of kettle originals.
我起床 找到一包原味薯片
I ate the whole lot.
然后全吃光了
Then I rooted about, found some liquorice allsorts.
然后我又翻出来一些什锦甘草糖
That's at 4:00 a.m.
那时是凌晨四点
You ever tried masturbating?
你试过自♥慰♥吗?
It's very relaxing, and it's not fattening.
很放松 还不会胖
I like penis.
我喜欢男人的老二
Me too.
我也是
I really... I really like the ones that,
我非常非常喜欢那种
You know, are... Are bigger than the average.
比一般人♥大♥的
I'm sick.
我病了
I should get out and plant trees or something.
我应该出去种树之类的
Hey, there's a girl out there with a horse, in the field.
芦苇地里有个牵着马的女孩
Hey!
嗨!
Hello!
你好!
Hey, you ever wash your little dog?
嗨 你给你的小狗洗过澡吗?
I wash mine. I've got some shampoo. You want me to wash it?
我给我的洗 我有沐浴露 要我帮你洗吗?
No.
不用
Where'd you come from? What are you doing here?
你家住哪儿? 来这里干什么?
This is our land. My dad owns this.
这是我家的土地 我爸爸的
Hey, I'm going up for lunch. You want to come?
我要去吃饭了 你要一起来吗?
Who's this one? Don't!
这个小家伙是谁? 别碰
He's mean but he's just a protector.
他很凶 但只是为了保护我
GJ?
吉婕?
Yes, what? This is Tui.
什么事? 这是涂依
She's run away.
她离家出走了
You want to sit down?
你想坐下吗?
Are you hungry?
你饿吗?
Get her some soup.
给她盛点汤
GJ,
吉婕
Last night I imagined
昨晚我在想
That my husband's girlfriend was in a terrible accident,
我丈夫的女朋友发生了悲惨的意外
Where she survived,
她活下来了
But was horribly disfigured...
但是严重的毁容了
And I thought
我觉得
Maybe I could come home and
也许我能回家
Look after her.
照顾她
You know, for him?
替他照顾
Doormat!
可怜虫!
Shush!
嘘!
I just need to know if there's a chance.
我就想知道这有没有可能性
What chance?
什么可能性?
What's she saying?
她在说什么?
A chance that he'll come back.
他回心转意的可能性
What?
什么?
She wants Jock back.
她希望约克回来
No chance.
不可能
He's had it with you.
他受够你了
He's got someone younger.
他有更年轻的人了
Is she younger, this...?
她是不是更年轻?
Yeah, sure.
是的 当然
Twenty four years.
年轻二十四岁
Much younger.
年轻多了
Much younger.
年轻多了
What about love?
那爱呢?
Perhaps
也许
I'm just meant to love Jock.
我注定要爱约克
I believe in the profit motive.
我认为从功利的角度看
What people call love,
人们称之为爱的东西
If it's not reciprocated,
如果得不到回报
It turns into either apathy or hatred.
就会变成漠然或是仇恨
Become completely disillusioned,
幻想完全破灭
Then the truth begins to express itself.
之后真♥相♥就自我显现了
What about loneliness?
那孤独呢?
Loneliness?
孤独?
Yeah. Where's an ashtray?
是啊 烟灰缸在哪里?
That's your best card, loneliness.
你最会来这套了 孤独
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表