剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
Hiphip! Hooray!
嘻嘻! 万岁!
Hiphip! Hooray!
嘻嘻! 万岁!
Take her to a hospital.
带她去医院吧
She needs to go. She's been bleeding.
她得走了 她一直在流血
Ready? You ready?
好了吗? 你准备好了吗?
Don't move your wrist this time, see what...
这次手腕可别动哦 看着吧...
No, my thumb isn't long enough.
不 我的拇指可没那么长
Miss you so much.
我会想你的
You too. Stay out of trouble.
我也是 别惹事哦
Okay? You'll be good.
好吧? 你们会好好的
Okay?
好吗?
See ya. Bye!
再见 拜!
See ya!
再见!
Oi! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
喂! 哇 哇 哇 哇 哇
Where's Tui? Hey, settle down!
涂依在哪? 嘿 安静点!
Get lost! Get lost!
滚开! 滚开!
Hey, hey, just stop. Let me go!
嘿 嘿 住手 放开我!
Scuzzy, let's play a little game, mate.
斯库吉 我们来玩个小游戏吧 伙计
Jog their memories.
来唤起她们的记忆
Okay, girls.
好的 女孩们
It's crack head time. You know what crack head time is?
敲头时间到了哦 知道什么是敲头时间吗?
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
Leave them alone! Where's Tui?
放开她们! 涂依在哪?
Hey, Terry.
嘿 特里
You gonna go for a swim?
你想游泳是吧?
Yeah, I can hear you.
是的 我听得到
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. Al, Al, I am listening, okay?
好的 艾尔 艾尔 我听得到 好吧?
You're just not telling me anything.
你还没告诉我什么事呢
The detective problem is about to go away.
侦探行动要结束了吧
Yeah, she's gonna dissolve.
是的 她想终止合作关系
Everyone inside, eh!
大家都进去 喂!
Latest intelligence from Mark and Luke
马克和卢克带来最新消息
Is that she spent the night in the double-barrel hut.
她在双管小屋过了一夜
When you find her, don't swear.
你们找到她的时候 不要骂人
Don't fight.
不要打架
Don't do anything to scare the kid.
不要做任何吓着孩子的事
If you hurt her,
要是你们伤害她
If you harm my daughter in any way,
要是你们敢动我女儿一根汗毛
You don't come off the mountain.
就别想从这座山上离开半步
The reward is ten thousand dollars cash.
奖金是一万纽币现钞
Where's the key?
钥匙在哪?
Where's the key? I don't know.
钥匙在哪? 我不知道
Where is it?
在哪里啊?
This is my mother's cup.
这是我妈的茶杯
She used to drink from it.
她以前用来喝茶的
It's very precious.
这个非常珍贵
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你们过来
Yeah, so be careful, okay?
是啊 那大家保重
Okay.
这样
Show me.
给我瞅瞅
It's from Putty.
这是浦蒂给的
His mum was a midwife.
他妈妈是个接生婆
I think you're up to here.
我想你也会变成这个样子
Well, it shouldn't be that hard.
不会那么困难的
I'll show you.
我学给你看看
See? It's easy.
看见没? 很容易吧
I don't even know how it got in there.
我都不知道这家伙是怎么来的
Can you feel it?
你能感觉得到吗?
Yeah.
可以
How do you afford your lakeside mansion, Al?
你怎么付得起你的湖边别♥墅♥啊 艾尔?
I wouldn't know how much it's worth.
我都不知道要多少钱
I looked in the real estate pages. It'd be worth two million.
我在房♥地♥产♥专栏看到了 那个值两百万
Got it off an American billionaire who had to get out quick
我从一个美国亿万富翁那买♥♥的
for a very reasonable price.
他想以低♥价♥出♥售♥ 快点离开这儿
I'll just get us a drink.
我去拿点喝的
Oh! God, I love this place.
上帝 我爱这个地方
You don't fish? No?
你不喜欢钓鱼吗? 不喜欢吗?
Made for fishing.
这里就适合钓鱼
They fish a lot of eels out here.
有人在这附近钓到过好多鳗鱼
I don't like eels. It's just one of those things...
我不喜欢鳗鱼 这只是其中之一...
Al, take me to shore.
艾尔 送我回岸上
Yeah, just listen to him.
听他说下去
You're safe, okay? I'm here. There's nothing to worry about.
你很安全 好吗? 我在这里 没有什么好担心的
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
You and I.
你和我
I don't want to hurt anyone, okay?
我不想伤害任何人 好吗?
Don't want to see anybody lose their jobs, so just chill out.
我不想让任何人丢掉工作 放轻松就好了
Al, give her a drink.
艾尔 给她一杯酒
Give her a drink. Please, al.
给她一杯酒 求你了 艾尔
You and I have got something in common, you know that?
你知道我们俩有什么共同点吗?
Yeah? A little girl.
知道吗? 一个小女孩
My little girl. We're both trying to find her.
就是我的女儿 我们都想找到她
Oh, what the fuck does he want?
噢 妈的他想干什么?
Oh, what the...
噢 他妈...
Where do you think you're going?
你想到哪里去?
You're not interested in what I've got to say?
你对我刚才说的都没兴趣吗?
I think you might be.
我想你会感兴趣的
Johnno, she's a guest.
约翰诺 她是我们的客人
You're no son of mine!
我没你这个儿子!
That went well.
真是顺利啊
I heard about the fishing trip from Luke.
我从卢克那听说要来钓鱼
I didn't like it.
我不喜欢钓鱼
Matt's got his men all over these hills looking for Tui.
马特让他的人来这边的山里找涂依
They're all over the place like dogs.
这附近都是他的人 他们跟得很紧
Do they know where she is?
他们知道她在哪吗?
They know where she was yesterday.
他们知道她昨天在哪
They want us to go in on the track, on the other side of the Double Barrel.
他们让我走小路 去双管道的另一边
Scuzz, leave the fuckin' thing there. Come on!
小斯 别管那个破玩意儿了 快跟上!
Let's go.
我们走
No bikes now.
听不到摩托车的声音了
If we find Tui, I want you to get out of here.
如果我们找到了涂依 我希望你能离开这里
Just leave. Get on a plane.
离开这里 坐飞机去其他的地方
That'd be kidnapping.
那叫绑♥架♥
Good. At least she'd be out of here.
也不错 至少她能远离这个地方了
What about us?
那我们怎么办?
Look at this.
看这个
Hey, Tui?
嘿 涂依?
Is that you?
是你吗?
Fuck!
操!
It's okay, Tui!
没事的 涂依!
We...
我们...
Fuck! Shit and hell!
妈的! 该死!
Tui!
涂依!
Your dad knows you're pregnant, girl. It's all right.
你♥爸♥爸知道你怀孕了 没事的
How do we get up there?
我们怎么到那边去?
Just follow the river. I'm going up.
跟着小河走 我走上面
Tui!
涂依!
Tui!
涂依!
Your dad's looking for you, babe.
你♥爸♥爸在找你 宝贝儿
He knows you're having a baby.
他知道你怀孕了
Go, go, go.
走 快走
Come on out, girl. Run, Tui, run!
过来 小姑娘 跑 涂依 快跑!
Down!
趴下!
Run, Tui! Run!
涂依! 快跑!
Up here!
在上面!
Up there! Up there on the left! Go!
她往上跑了! 去左边! 快跑!
Tui!
涂依!
Tui!
涂依!
Tui! Come here, girl.
涂依! 过来 小姑娘
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表