剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
May I take your coat?
要帮你把外套脱下来吗?
I'll keep it on, thanks.
我就穿着吧 谢谢了
Oh, you won't be cold, I just lit the fire.
你不会感到冷的 我刚生了火
I'll take it off later.
那我待会儿再脱
I'm not really dressed for this. There you are.
我没有刻意打扮 给
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
I don't have any salad dressing. Can you whip one up?
我没有沙拉酱了 你能帮我拌一点吗?
Okay.
没问题
Do you have garlic?
你有大蒜吗?
Yeah, got a lot of garlic.
嗯 有好多呢
Shall I tell you what I came up with last night?
我可以告诉你我昨晚的遭遇吗?
Yeah, sure.
好啊 当然可以
I'll just get these out of the way.
让我先把这些清理一下
I'll fill your glass. Thanks.
我帮你斟满 谢谢
I think I know what Tui was trying to tell me.
我觉得我知道涂依想跟我说什么
Look, I think she meant literally "no, one".
你看 我觉得她的意思就是"不是一个"
As in three or four.
而是三四个人
Not one, I think she was
不只一个 我觉得
Multiple raped.
她是被多人强♥暴♥的
When you think of Tui, what do you see?
当你想到涂依的时候 你看到了什么?
A very lonely, frightened little girl.
一个很孤独很害怕的小女孩
Why?
为什么这么问?
What do you see?
你呢 你看到了什么?
Well, yeah, I see that, but
嗯 和你一样 但现在
I'm looking at that frightened, lonely little girl.
我正看着那个吓坏了的 孤独的小女孩
You know, sometimes,
你知道吗 有时候
maybe once in your career
或许在你的工作中
a case comes along that
有个案子来得如此恰到好处
Fits so tightly that you can't let go.
以至你都不忍♥心放它走
You know?
你知道吗?
That's when things start to go crazy.
也正是那个时候 情况开始变得疯狂
You dream about it, you can't stop thinking about it and
你日有所思 夜有所梦
Everything around starts to be a sign.
身边的一切都变成一种暗示
Why do you say that?
你干嘛要说这个呢?
Well, because I think that, um,
好吧 因为我觉得 呃
Tui's case is triggering history in your life.
涂依的案子唤醒了你生命中的往事
I didn't run away from home.
我没有离家出走过
We got those lads, you know.
我们抓到那群家伙了 你知道的
Fifteen years ago we brought those little hard-ons in.
十五年前 我们把这些小混球们抓了进来
It was right after you left for sydney with your mother.
那正是在你和你母亲一起启程去悉尼之后
Now, a few of us,
如今 我们中有一些人
All the guys, Matt Mitcham included, we, um,
所有人 包括马特·米查姆 我们 呃
Brought them in and worked them around, we stripped them and
把他们带进来 盘问他们 剥了他们的衣服
Gave them a hiding on their skinny little arses.
只给他们留了块遮羞布
You know, Mitcham figured out
你知道吗 米查姆断定
that Sarge was the dirty little start-up
萨吉就是那个带头的下流混♥蛋♥
So he made him lick the other guys' arseholes.
所以他逼他舔其他几个家伙的屁♥股♥
So does everyone know?
那么大家都知道了吗?
Does officer Joy know?
乔伊警官知道吗?
Yeah.
知道
The whole police station?
整个警♥察♥局都知道?
It wasn't your fault, you know. What happened should never have happened.
你要知道 这不是你的错 那一切本不该发生
We only did what we did because
我们之所以那样做 是因为
Your father wasn't around
你的父亲不在身边
to teach those dirty little shits a lesson.
没法亲自教训那些个下流的臭小子
Hey...
嘿
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Hey, I know this can't be easy for you.
嘿 我知道这对你来说不好过
So everyone knows I've been raped.
这么说 所有人都知道我被强♥奸♥过
And those... Those arses are just...
而那些...那些混♥蛋♥就那么...
They're just walking about.
他们就那么逍遥法外
No, they were bloody well punished.
不 他们都受到了应有的惩罚
Yeah...
是啊
And I had a baby.
而且我有了个孩子
Oh, jesus, I didn't know that.
哦 天呐 我竟然毫不知情
How old were you?
你当时多大?
Just 16.
只有十六岁
Mum was catholic.
我妈妈是天主教♥徒♥
Didn't have a choice.
没得选
My girl wrote to me
我的女儿
A few months ago.
几个月前给我写了封信
She wrote on pink notepaper
她用粉色的信笺写的
With two doves in one corner.
角落里画着两只鸽子
She really wanted to know a few things about her
她非常想知道关于她亲生父母
Biological parents.
的一些情况
You know, like, were we into sport or books
你知道 像 我们是喜欢运动还是
Like her.
像她一样喜欢看书
What the fuck could I say?
我他妈该怎么回答?
'cause if I was her...
因为如果我是她...
If I was her and I found out
如果我是她 而且我发现
That my father
我的父亲
Was one of four rapists and
是四个强♥奸♥犯之一
My mother,
而我的母亲
Their 15-year-old victim.
是一个十五岁的受害者
I would want to kill myself.
我会想杀了我自己
I would want to blow my fucking brains out.
我会想敲碎我的脑袋
And that she doesn't know,
既然她不知道
Never has to know.
那就永远也别知道
That's it.
就这样
That's all I have to give her.
这是我唯一能给她的
Every birthday,
每年生日
Every christmas...
每年圣诞...
Her fucking right to innocence.
她都会天真地询问真♥相♥
Fuck the truth, Al.
去你妹的真♥相♥ 艾尔
Fuck the truth.
去你妹的真♥相♥
Was Johnno involved?
约翰诺也在其中吗?
no.
没有
No.
当然没有
No, he was... He was my date.
不 他当时...他当时是我的约会对象
He was my date.
他是我的约会对象
I need some more wine.
我再去倒点红酒
And you?
你要吗?
Most of those guys have left now.
这些家伙大多数都已经走了
They're not around any more.
他们现在不在这附近了
Not Sarge.
萨吉可没有离开
Oh, so you recognised him, eh?
你认出他了?
I wondered if you would.
我还在想你认不认得出呢
Now that he's driving an old rust bucket,
他现在开着一部生锈的旧车
you should pull him over and book him.
你应该拦住他然后告他
Okay.
好吧
And after that can I kill him?
之后我能杀了他吗?
This is fucking stupid. Hey, hey. Hey.
这真♥他♥妈♥太蠢了 嘿 嘿 嘿
My sense is that you're just working this too hard.
我感觉你钻这案子钻太深了
I think she just didn't want to say.
我认为她只是不想说而已
No.
不是的
She's afraid to say.
她害怕说出来
I'm going home.
我要回家了
This is stupid. You don't get it.
这太愚蠢了 你不懂
Are you okay? I'm fine.
你还好吗? 我很好
You're not gonna drive home. Where's your keys?
你别开车回去了 你的钥匙在哪?
I'm all right. I'm all right.
我没事 我没事
Okay, you're not gonna drive. Come on, up you get.
好了 你不能开车 起来吧
Yeah.
你好
Hello, there. You feeling okay?
你好 感觉还好吗?
Sure.
当然了
Come in.
请进
You might want to shut the door.
你最好把门关上
What's up?
怎么了?
I woke up in your shirt in your bed.
我醒来时穿着你的衣服躺在你的床上
How did I get there?
我怎么会睡在那里的?
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表