剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
第二季 第1集
谜湖之巅: 中国女孩
Joy, hop it. Sleep.
乔伊 关电视睡觉了
Ok.
好吧
Wait.
等下
OK, I'm Detective Senior Constable Griffin, and today,
我是高级警员格里芬警探 今天
I am revising standard procedure on
我要教大家如何控制局面
taking control of a situation and cuffing a suspect.
和逮捕罪犯的基本流程
It's very important that every step of the process is followed.
严格遵守章程非常重要
Your best option, and first preference, is to ask the suspect
最佳选择 或者说首选 是命令嫌疑犯
to lie face down on the ground,
脸朝下趴在地上
arms stretched out, palms facing the sky.
伸出手臂 掌心向上
Ok?
懂了吗
Could I have a volunteer?
有人愿意跟我演示一下吗
Anyone?
有人吗
No-one?
没人吗
You, Walker.
就你吧 沃克
Sorry. Take a seat, please.
对不起 都坐下吧
We are going to be engaging in a role play,
接下来我们要进行角色扮演
where you will offer some resistance to arrest.
你演一名拒捕的嫌疑犯
Do you understand?
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
听明白了吗
You need to say it, Walker.
回答我 沃克
Yes, ma'am.
听明白了 警官
I'm arresting you under suspicion for disturbing the peace.
我现在以扰乱治安罪逮捕你
Please lie face down on the ground.
请你脸朝下趴在地上
Why? I didn't do anything.
凭什么 我什么都没做
I mean, what did I do? Just tell me.
我做了什么 你说来听听
Lie face down on the ground, arms stretched out, please.
请你脸朝下趴在地上 把手伸出来
Hey, leave me alone, OK? I didn't do anything.
你少针对我 我什么都没做
Do it now!
给我趴下
Now that I've given him the request three times,
我已经给了他三次机会
I am going to use force to restrain him.
现在我要用武力逮捕他
what are you going to do, Shoot me?
你想干什么 开枪打我吗
Why did you ask me that?
你为什么要问我这个
Why did you ask me that?! Sorry, I was just doing the...
为什么问我这个 对不起 我只是在演...
Why the fuck did you ask me that?!
你♥他♥妈♥为什么问我这个
Sorry, I was just doing the... Answer me, you shit!
对不起 我只是演... 说话啊 你个垃圾
Regroup. Fallout.
重新列队
Regroup. Fallout.
重新列队
I have to tell you, it's an honour to meet you.
我必须说见到你实在太荣幸了
I heard about the pregnant 12-year-old in New Zealand,
我听说过新西兰那个12岁就怀孕的女孩
and the paedophile ring.
还有恋童癖犯罪团伙
A few of us ladies raised a glass to you shooting the Super.
你开枪打了大boss 我们女警官都对你刮目相看
Was he the architect of the ring?
他是团伙创始人吗
The facilitator.
是诱导人
And did he get time?
他坐牢了吗
Turned state witness. He got immunity.
做了事件证人 得到了豁免权
No, it's inefficient paperwork. You can't fight this thing.
不对 这是废除文件 你没办法的
I'll get you a key, and, welcome.
我给你把钥匙 欢迎加入
Thanks.
谢谢你
Bye.
拜拜
Hi. G'day.
你好 日安
That is an actual woman, by the way.
刚刚那人是个女的哦
Hey, Griffin.
格里芬
So, are you good? Are you all right?
你还好吗 适应这里吗
Yes. Pleased to be back.
还不错 很高兴能回来工作
I'm sorry, I possibly went too hard.
不好意思 我可能反应过激了
You know, I had three colleagues watching.
我邀请了三位同事观摩
Detective Inspectors.
都是警督
Like a wall, they all stood up, and walked out.
他们都当场起立 出去了 没有丝毫犹豫
Walker was undermining me.
沃克在背后嘲笑我
He was alluding to my case.
含沙射影说我的案子
Did you, get counselling in New Zealand?
你在新西兰做了心理辅♥导♥吗
You should have.
你该咨♥询♥一下
I would have insisted.
我会要求你做的
He was challenging me!
他在挑战我的权威
I had to check him.
我必须看看这人怎么样
Those cadets are our people, do you understand?
那些军校学员是我们的人 你清楚吗
You're supposed to stand by them, and encourage them.
你应该站在他们这边 鼓励他们
In that room today, you were an arsehole.
今天在教室里 你就是个混♥蛋♥
So...
所以...
how about we get together tonight, and you can tell me why?
今晚我们聚一下 告诉我为什么这么做
Ok?
好不好
Excuse me.
借过一下
Paddy did it.
帕迪做的
It's very neat.
挺好看的
Always in shades of blue.
永远都是蓝色调
How is he?
他怎么样了
He's huge.
他长大了
Taller than me.
比我高
Still doesn't talk.
还是不肯说话
Just groans.
只会哼哼
Five years, is it? Since the Queenstown bust, correct.
有五年了吧 离皇后镇暴♥乱♥是有五年了
Correct.
是的
You were out in the wilderness a long time.
你在荒野生活了很久
Steve said you fell off the earth. What was it?
史蒂夫说你与世隔绝了 怎么回事
My mother was dying.
我母亲快死了
And I got serious about someone.
当时我也有喜欢的人
And?
然后呢
I heard you were getting married.
我听说你那时快结婚了
Yes.
是的
So, are you going to tell me what happened?
那你打算告诉我发生什么了吗
No.
不打算
I'm celibate now.
我现在是独身主义者
Well, that's a waste.
真是可惜
Frankly, Adrian, I just... I want to work.
坦白说 艾德里安 我... 我只想工作
I'm good at it.
我工作很在行
I try to be good at it.
我也很努力在进步
You know? I've got my qualities, and...
而且我有自己的特质...
I don't give up.
我不会放弃
Right, well, we have a problem we need to talk about.
好吧 正好我们有问题必须谈谈
What problem? Al Parker's case against you.
什么问题 艾尔帕克的案子
The civil case. It's not going ahead?
那起民事诉讼 还没进展吗
He's shifting the argument.
他在修改证词
Seems to be saying that the shooting was personally motivated.
貌似他想说 枪击事件带有个人动机
Are you sure he was involved?
你确定他参与了案件吗
Oh, fuck.
妈的
OK, no.
行吧 没有
I did not see him sexually assault a child.
我没看见他性侵小孩
But there is overwhelming circumstantial evidence,
但有压倒性间接证据证明
and there's his sexual assault on me.
他性侵了我
What, he tried to rape you? He drugged me.
他强♥奸♥你了吗 他给我下了药
I woke up in his bed.
醒来后 我在他床上
Did he...? Fuck me?
那他... 操♥我♥了吗
I don't know. I don't think so.
不知道 可能没有
I'd like to think not.
我希望没有
There was another time he...
有一阵他...
He was coked up, and he forced himself on me.
他吸嗨了 想上我
How far did that go? He...
他干什么了 他...
He forced my head to his...
他按着我的头 到他...
What, like a kiss? It's not a fucking kiss!
他要亲你吗 亲他妈♥个♥屁
And that's when you shot him?
所以你就开枪了
Excuse me.
借过一下
How would you take off a biohazard suit?
别穿这身生化服了
You know, so you don't
这样就不会在
get Ebola when you take off the other glove.
摘另一只手套的时候染上埃博拉
Like, wouldn't you have to have someone suited up to
打比方 你得让别人穿好生化服
take off your glove, and then they would have to
来帮你摘手套 他们又要让另一个人穿着
someone for their glove, which has to be disposed of?
帮他们摘手套 不然还是得感染
Just stay away from Ebola
远离埃博拉
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表