剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry, mum.
妈妈 对不起
I should get it. Okay.
我得接 没事
You want a tea? Yes, please.
要喝茶吗? 好的 谢谢
Hello?
你好?
When?
什么时候?
Zena, will you please tell officer Pete
詹娜 麻烦你能告诉皮特警官
not to question him on any account.
无论如何都不要盘问他
You were arrested at the market for shoplifting
你因为当街盗窃被捕
And it's your third offence, according to this charge sheet.
而且根据这个案件记录 这是你第三次盗窃了
Doesn't make sense that you're hungry, your mother isn't feeding you.
别想编什么谎话说你很饿而你妈妈不给你吃的
Maybe what's happening is you're feeding someone else.
或许真正的原因是你在给别人找吃的
You paddle the food across the lake,
你把食物用船运到湖的那边
Put it in a rubbish bag,
再把它放在一个垃圾袋里
Bury it.
然后掩盖起来
Is that true?
是这样吗?
Roofies. Where'd you get this?
卢费斯 你从拿弄来这个东西?
On the internet?
从网上?
Did you steal it?
你偷的?
Roofies are used as a date-rape drug.
卢费斯被当做诱♥奸♥的药
Did you rape someone?
你强♥奸♥某人了?
Show the video camera, will you?
给摄像头那边看看 如何?
Well, this is boring. Why do you have it?
呃 这太无聊了 你为何有这个东西?
She should be making him talk.
她应该是来让他开口说话的
Jamie, it's very dangerous for tui to have her baby in the bush.
詹米 让涂依在灌木丛里生孩子太危险了
So many things could go wrong.
很多预料不到的事都可能发生
It could be easily managed in hospital.
而在医院里就容易的多
Please speak, Jamie.
詹米 你说句话吧
It's really important.
这真的很重要
Why is Tui afraid of coming home?
为什么涂依害怕回家
Is it because of her father?
是因为她爸爸吗?
Is it her brothers?
还是她两个哥哥?
You don't know anything.
你根本就不了解情况
Jamie, stop.
詹米 停下
Jamie, stop it.
詹米 别打了
Jamie.
詹米
Stop it!
别打了!
Stop it.
停下
Jamie, stop!
詹米 别打了!
Stop! Jamie!
别打了! 詹米!
You don't know anything!
你根本就不了解情况!
Stop it! Please!
别打了! 求你了!
Get some air, detective Griffin.
出来透透气 格里芬警探
You don't know anything!
你根本就不了解情况!
Not a good time. Now.
现在不是时候 就现在
Thank you, detective.
谢谢配合 警探
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
It's a strait-jacket.
是约束衣
You keep that shit up,
如果你继续犯浑
you go straight to Dunedin Asylum.
你就会直接被送到但尼丁的收♥容♥所♥去
Now I'm going to ask you some questions and you're going to answer me.
现在我来问你问题 你来回答
I don't want any of this hand flapping.
我不想看到你再扇自己耳光
You're going to speak, you hear me?
你要回答我 听到了吗?
Stand up.
站起来
Now that's standing, okay?
这才叫站起来 懂吗?
Now sit.
坐下
Stand up.
站起来
Too slow, friend.
太慢了 伙计
Sit. Too slow.
坐下 太慢
Stand. Too slow, friend.
起立 太慢了 小子
Face the wall.
面壁去
Face the wall.
面壁
Do you shove your mother about, do you?
你帮你妈妈分担过家务吗?
Eh? Bet you don't do any fuckin' dishes, either, do you?
我赌你♥他♥妈♥连一盘菜都没做过 是吧?
Do you make her a cup of tea?
你给她泡过茶吗?
Okay, let's see you make a cup of tea.
好的 我就来看看你泡茶
Okay?
好吗?
I'm going to be like your dad, and if you make a mistake,
我现在来当你♥爸♥爸 如果你做错事的话
I'll cuff ya
我会扇你耳光的
If you don't do it properly, okay?
如果你做得不对就挨打 知道吗?
Now anytime you want to finish, you just say,
如果你不想做下去了 你只要说
"Detective Sergeant, I'm ready to talk."
"警官 我会开口说话的" 就好了
Okay?
知道吗?
You're going to make a cup of tea.
你来泡杯茶
Go on, here's the tap.
去啊 这是水龙头
This is Marcel Marceau hour. You mime.
现在是马塞尔·马索表演时间 你来演哑剧
Where's the kettle?
水壶在哪?
That's it, fill it up.
对 把它装满
You didn't turn the tap off. Turn the tap off.
你没关水龙头 去关好水龙头
Cup? Where's the cup?
杯子呢? 杯子在哪?
That's it, cupboard.
对 在碗柜里
Jiggle the teabag.
浸一浸茶包
That's it.
就这样
Not that much. Too much! It's too strong.
幅度太大 太大了 不要那么用力
Pull it out. We'll start again.
把这杯倒了 我们再来一次
Put it in the bin. Come on.
扔到垃圾桶里 快一点
Don't spill it across the floor. Teabag in the bin.
不要洒到地上 把茶包扔到垃圾桶里去
Al. This is my case.
艾尔. 这是我的案子
I'll take over.
我来处理
He wasn't speaking to you.
他都不和你说话
He isn't speaking now, either.
他现在也没有说话
I have specialist training with children.
我认识跟孩子交流的专家
Detective Sergeant, this is inappropriate.
萨尔吉特警探 你这样做不合适
See me in my office in five minutes.
五分钟后去我办公室
Hey.
嗨
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't ever, ever
永远 永远不要
contradict your superior again. Ever.
再顶撞你的上司了 永远不要
I don't care what they do in Australia now.
我不管他们在澳大利亚怎么做
When you're here, you follow this station's protocol.
但是你在这里 就要遵守这里的规矩
The session got overheated, Al.
你做得过火了 艾尔
I saw you strike Jamie.
我看到了你打詹米
Absolutely not. I nudged him.
绝对没有 我就推了他几下
That's how men relate to each other.
男人之间就是这样交流的
It's part of our work with kids who've got no dads.
帮助这种没有父亲的孩子是我们的工作之一
An older male
让一个成熟的男人
teaches an arrogant little prick some respect.
来教教这个傲慢的小鬼头什么叫尊重
He's not going to steal
他根本就没打算偷东西
and hand out this yes-no shit.
还跟我玩判断题那种狗屁东西
I want to drive him home.
我想载他回家
He has to go home.
他必须得回家
Do as you like.
随你想怎样
I've got a hair appointment.
我预约了理发
Then I've got a date with a lady. I've got a life.
然后还要和一位女士约会 我有我的生活
Thank you.
谢了
Hey, Jamie?
嗨 詹米?
I'll do everything I can to help you and Tui, okay?
我会尽我所能帮助你和涂依的 好吗?
He was picked up again for shoplifting.
他又一次因为商店盗窃被抓了
He'll have to do community service.
他要去做社区劳役
Next time, it'll be juvenile detention.
下次再犯 就要被送到少管所了
Okay.
好的
What are you doing?
你是在做什么?
Jamie?
詹米?
Hey! Stop it!
嘿! 停下!
Jamie, stop it! Stop!
詹米 别撞了! 够了!
Stop, please!
停下 求你了!
Jamie, please!
詹米 拜托!
Please, stop. Stop!
求你了 停 停下!
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表