剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
You got any you want to fucking share?
你有什么话想对我说的吗?
Oh, fuck you!
滚!
How's it for you being back?
回来的感觉怎么样?
Challenging.
很有挑战性
I can't see anything at the moment.
我现在还得不出什么结论
Do you mind if I take it?
介意我带回去研究下吗?
Sure.
当然不了
Terry?
特里?
Hey, come on. Family conference.
嘿 好了 开家庭会议
Hey!
嘿!
Things are going to change when you find Tui and bring her back here.
找到涂依后 我们得改变一下
We're going to sit down,
我们要好好坐着
Set meals around this table,
在这桌子上摆好饭菜
Like a family.
像个家庭一样
Maybe even have a conversation.
甚至还有家庭聊天
I'm going to hire some hunters to find her.
我准备雇一些猎人去找她
But they're not to touch her.
但他们不能碰她
Okay, what's going on?
好了 怎么了?
There's something going on. What's going on?
肯定有事发生了 说吧 怎么回事?
Tell me.
告诉我
That's what this is all about, tell me.
现在是家庭会议 说吧
Tell him.
告诉他吧
I saw you a couple of times
我看到过 有几次你
Passed out on Tui's bed, and she was walking up and down on top of you.
昏倒在涂依的床上 然后她在你的头顶上走来走去
It's true.
是真的
She told me, too.
她也跟我说过这事
How dare you?
你好大的胆子
Hey! How dare you?
嘿! 你好大的胆子
My own daughter!
我自己的爱女!
I'd never touch her!
我从来就没碰过她!
You get it? Do you get it?
知道吗? 知道吗?
I love her!
我爱她!
Yeah, we get it. You love her, okay?
好的 我们知道了 你很爱她 好了吧?
Fucking hell!
见鬼了!
That kid's back out on the lake.
那个孩子又出现在湖面了
He's paddling to the other side.
他正划向对岸
Matt's mounted his own search,
马特已经设好搜索网了
he's got two hunters out after her.
他雇佣了两个猎人去追寻她
And a 10k reward.
一万纽币的赏金
Does Al know?
艾尔知道这件事吗?
Well,Al can't stop Matt looking for his own daughter.
艾尔阻止不了马特去找他的女儿
boat.
划艇
Hey!
嘿!
Robin!
罗宾!
I'm sorry I got scared.
抱歉 我被吓到了
Mum, she confuses you with Matt.
我妈 她把你跟马特给弄混了
oh, yeah.
噢 耶
Oh, yeah.
噢 耶
Oh, yeah.
噢 耶
to your left.
你的左边
Stop!
停手!
Go on, get out!
滚开 滚远点
Stop or I'll shoot!
停下来 否则我就开枪
Hand it over. come on, come on!
交过来 来啊 来啊!
Here's the phone! Here's the phone!
手♥机♥在这呢! 在这呢!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, man, that's my evidence!
嘿 哥们 那是我的证据!
That's my evidence!
那是我的证据!
For our job, we need the fucking phone.
为了我们的工作 我们需要这该死的电♥话♥
Eh? Give him his phone back to him, eh?
嗯? 把他电♥话♥还给他吧 啊哈?
Yeah?
怎样?
Shit.
该死
This is hard to stop. Can you walk? Yeah.
这血很难止住 你能走吗? 没事
Anything?
发现什么了吗?
I can't find the track, but we can follow the river.
我没找到小路 但我们可以继续沿着河走
Hey, lift up, lift up. Sorry.
嘿 起来 起来 真抱歉
This is a Mexican dish of mine, which is...
这是我的一盘墨西哥菜 它...
I'm really okay.
我真的没事
Well, it's got beans, carrots and chard.
这里面有豆子 萝卜和甜菜
Where's Robin? Um, I don't know.
罗宾哪去了? 唔 不知道
She's elsewhere, man. Why?
她在别处 怎么了?
So you have tetanus, sure now?
你得破伤风了 知道吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Thank you. It's good, thank you.
谢谢 我很好 谢谢
Will you hold this for me, please, Prue?
普尔 你能帮我 这个吗?
Sure. Thank you.
当然可以 谢谢
You see, prue here,
瞧 普尔在这
She's the first virgin I've ever met.
她是我遇到的第一个处♥女♥
Virgin, yeah. Mmm.
处♥女♥ 不错 嗯
The hymen, intact.
完整无损的处♥女♥膜
That's right, huh, Prue?
没错吧 普尔 是吗?
No one chose me.
没人喜欢过我
yet!
现在呢!
Yes, not yet.
是的 现在也一样
My cheek's got a birth mark, so no.
我脸上有一块胎记 所以没人喜欢我
Unattractive people have sexy feelings, too, Annemarie.
安玛丽 不漂亮的人也会有性感的地方
should be illegal!
那一定天理不容!
Hi, how are you?
嗨 还好吗?
Delete it. Delete it!
删掉 删掉!
Delete it. Why?
删掉它 为什么?
Delete them all. Just do it. No.
把那些全删掉 你删就是了 不
I did nudist outdoor calendar.
我做过行为艺术模特
With two guys,
当时有两个人和我一起
One black, and the other,
一个黑人 而另外一个
he was this gorgeous blond...
是有着一头漂亮金发的...
Danish boy.
丹麦小子
Delete them!
删掉它们!
Stop it. No, that's her.
别这样 别 那是她
It's who?
那是谁?
Good girl, Tui.
好样的 涂依
Good girl.
好样的
It's Tui.
这是涂依
Hey. The kid's alive. Yeah. Huh?
嘿 这孩子还活着 没错 啊哈?
Really? The kid's alive.
真的吗? 那孩子还活着
That little girl's alive.
那小女孩还活着
We're gonna celebrate!
我们要庆祝一下!
Get the champagne!
拿香槟来!
You should see it too.
你也应该看看
Yeah, the kid's alive...
没错 孩子还活着...
Good girl, Tui.
涂依 好样的
She really wanted you to come.
她真的很希望你能来
To be there.
能来这里
And I called, eh, lots of times.
我也打了 很多次电♥话♥
She left a message for you on your home phone.
她给你家里的电♥话♥留了言
I just wanted to warn you.
我只想提醒你一下
Hi, Robin. This is mum.
嗨 罗宾 我是妈妈
I think I'm going.And then there'll be nothing.
我以为一切如我所愿 结果不尽如意
Hello darkness, and love.
黑夜你好 爱人你好
I'm imagining your face...
我想象着你的样子...
Oh, Turangi just passed me a picture of you.
噢 朗伊递给我一张你的照片
I'm looking at you, kid.
孩子 我正看着你呢
Oh...
噢...
Bye. Goodbye, my little girl.
别了 再见 我的小女孩
I will find her.
我会找到她的
I will get her.
我会把她带回来的
I have to.
我必须得这样
I know I'm useless. I know, I know.
我知道我没用 我知道 我知道
I'm a waster.
我是个废人
I'm sorry, mum.
对不起 妈妈
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表