剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
Hey, mate,
哎 老兄
Pull over. Stop.
靠边停一下
Hey, what's going on?
嘿 出什么事了?
Tui!
涂依!
The water will kill you!
水会把你淹死的!
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
Come here.
到这儿来
Jesus, girl!
天呐 你这孩子!
What are you doing?
你这是干什么?
My god!
天呐!
Out! Wait outside! Miss, I've got a headache.
出去! 在外面等着! 老师 我头痛
Actually, can you go and get Mrs.Morabito, please?
你能去找莫拉比托老师吗?
It's urgent.
我这有紧急情况要处理
Okay.
好吧
Have you told your mum?
你告诉你妈妈了吗?
Hey, Mark.
嗨 马克
What?
干吗?
They're trucking a bunch of boxes up to paradise.
有人运了一车箱子到失乐天堂了
What boxes?
什么箱子?
Containers.
集装箱
Onto the property?
到我们地盘了?
Yeah, heaps of the things.
嗯 带了一大堆东西
Does dad know?
老爸知道吗?
Here you go, good boy.
吃吧 好孩子
Hey, dad?
嗨 爸爸?
There's a whole heap of trucks going up to paradise.
有很多辆货车开去失乐天堂了
So?
那又怎样?
I've never seen that many before. You know, containers,
以前从来没见过那么多东西 集装箱
Trucks, the whole thing. Open this for me, would you?
货车等等 能帮我把门打开吗?
You're not worried?
你不担心吗?
How many containers?
有多少集装箱?
Twelve, fifteen.
十二到十五个
Bunny!
邦妮!
Yeah, over here, sweetheart!
对 就是这里 宝贝!
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
Hey, um, GJ?
嘿 吉婕?
Why did you choose paradise?
你为什么选中失乐天堂?
Paradise. Uh...
失乐天堂 呃...
Yes.
对
I chose this place for its name.
就因为它这名字
I wanted to see it for myself.
我想自己看看
I thought it would be just the two of us.
我以为就我们两个人
However now we are six women,
没想到现在有六个女人
With a container each and a mattress.
各自一个集装箱和一张床垫
Um, GJ won't allow anything more because she says we will play house.
吉婕不喜欢被打扰 她说我们要在这疗伤
Mum's doing well.
妈妈很好
She might even be happy, finally.
说不定她最终会很高兴呢
It's hard being back.
回去很困难
This place is so small, we can hear each other breathing.
这地方太小了 都能听见彼此的呼吸
I know.
我知道
Whatever she needs.
不论她要什么都好
Turangi's okay. He's good.
朗伊没事 他很好
Dying here.
要死在这了
I've been for a run.
我已经离开过一次了
I'll get it.
我来接
Hello?
你好?
Yep, hang on a sec.
在 稍等一下
Robin!
罗宾!
It's the police. Southern lakes police.
警♥察♥局打来的 南湖警♥察♥局
What do they want?
他们要找谁?
Her.
找她
Yes, this is detective Robin Griffin.
对 我是罗宾·格里芬警官
Yes, it's me.
对 是我
Okay. She's 12 years old?
好的 她十二岁?
I'd like to get a confirmation. Do you have a... an ultrasound facility?
我想先确认一下 你们有超声波设备吗?
Good.
很好
You'll have to get the mother's permission.
你们得获得她母亲的允许
Yes, just a second.
好的 等一下
Can you spare me for the afternoon?
我下午能出去一下吗?
How did they get this number? No.
他们怎么知道这个号♥码的? 不行
Mum... You just got here.
妈... 你才刚来
It's a child.
是个孩子
Child Services called.
儿童服务中心打过来
They've contacted one of their officers
说已经联♥系♥上专业人员
Specially trained in dealing with sexual assault
受过处理性侵犯案件的专业训练
Who just happens to be in town at the moment.
那人现在正好在镇上
Hey. Oh, yeah? Doing what?
嗨 是吗? 在镇上干吗?
Uh, visiting a sick mum.
探望生病的母亲
Oh, yeah, what's his name?
好吧 他叫什么?
It's a her. Oh...
是个女的 哦
Detective Robin Griffin.
罗宾·格里芬警官
Oh, well, this is gonna be painful.
这会很痛苦的
You okay?
你还好吗?
Bob Platt.
鲍勃·普拉特
He sold paradise.
他把失乐天堂卖♥♥了
I can feel it.
我就知道
Oh, how could he, dad? He's got a deal with us.
他怎么能这样 老爸? 我们都说好的
G'day.
你好
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗?
I'm Anita. Hi.
嗨 我叫阿妮塔
Yeah, Mark and Luke. Hello.
你好 我是马克 他是卢克 你们好
Yeah, just wondering what's going on
我们想知道你们带这么多集装箱
with containers on this piece of property.
要在这块地上是准备做什么
Uh, on my piece of property?
你是说在我的地上?
We are setting up.
我们正安装设备
It's private property.
这是私人地盘
Well, this is my land.
这是我的地盘
I bought it.
我把它买♥♥下了
From who?
从谁那买♥♥的?
From Bob Platt Real Estate.
鲍勃·普拉特不动产公♥司♥
Bob Platt.
鲍勃·普拉特
How about I get him on the line?
需要我给他打个电♥话♥吗?
Yeah, do that. Yeah.
好 你打吧 行
Let's go and do that. Come.
我们去打电♥话♥ 走
So?
咋样了?
Platt sold it, dad.
老爸 普拉特把它卖♥♥了
Leave it. Can you help me with this?
算了 你们能帮我个忙吗?
I need to get it unravelled... Who the hell are you?
我得把它弄好 你她妈是谁?
Um... I'm Anita. I'm from Syracuse.
我是阿妮塔 来自锡拉丘兹
Could you help me with... No.
你能帮我... 不
No, I'm not going to help you with anything. Who's in charge here?
我不会帮你干任何事 这里谁负责?
Um, GJ.
吉婕
GJ? Hey, GJ? She in charge?
吉婕? 喂 吉婕? 她负责吗?
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
Is... Is... Is she a she?
她是女的?
Yeah! oh, yeah.
是啊! 当然是
No, no. What you're doing here is illegal.
不 不 你们在这儿的所作所为是违法的
I have an agreement with the owner. Goes back 10 years.
我和地主有协议的 都有十年了
Ten years. Yeah. Do you have a permit
十年了 对啊 你们做的这些事
for what you're doing? No.
获得许可证了吗? 没有
No, no. Da?
肯定没有 是吧?
A grey water waste plan? No, no, no.
有废水处理计划吗? 没有吧
All you're doing is turning this place into a rubbish dump.
你们做的一切只会把这里变成垃圾场
And why is that raccoon walking away from me?
那只浣熊为什么走开了?
Well, that is GJ.
那是吉婕
What is this? It's tea.
这是什么? 茶水
Uh, GJ is in a... a different mental state.
吉婕的精神状态与众不同
What are you saying? Well... well,
什么意思? 呃...
She's, um... Well, she's different from everybody else.
她... 她跟别人不太一样
Some people say she's enlightened,
有人说她可以帮人指点迷津
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表