剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
Someone shot at me.
有人朝我开枪了
When? About 15 minutes ago.
什么时候? 大约十五分钟之前
Fuckin' hell.
他妈的
Where are they? Well, it might have been a mistake.
他们在哪? 嗯 也许是个误会
I mean, I'm not sure what they were aiming at.
我想说 我并不确定他们瞄准的是哪里
I told you this'd happen.
我早就说了吧
Hey! Who've you been talking to?
嘿! 你和谁说过话?
Who you been riling up? Put that away, okay?
你招惹谁了? 把枪放下 好吗?
It looked like they were aiming at me.
看上去他们是在瞄准我
I'm not... Yeah? That's a warning.
但是我不... 是吗? 那就是警告
You're going to have to leave your crib, probably tonight.
你不得不离开你的小屋 也许就在今晚
So where are you gonna go? Johnno, you're paranoid.
这样你要去哪? 约翰诺 你有妄想症吧
Yeah, that's right. I am.
说对了 我就是
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Wait! I was waiting.
等等! 我一直在等你
You should have called me.
你应该打电♥话♥给我的
What am I supposed to do, Robin?
你想我在干什么 罗宾?
Hang around in the dark all night trying to fucking protect you?
整夜在外面逛只是他妈的想保护你
Right, well just tell me where they were. At least do that.
好了 告诉我他们在哪 至少告诉我这吧
Fuck!
操!
Luke. I'm gonna need you this weekend.
伙计 这周末我需要你帮忙
We're going to find Tui.
我们得找到涂依
Bit of privacy, dad.
还有点隐私吗 老爸
Round up a bunch of your friends. Hunters.
把你能叫上的朋友都叫上 猎人
Bush pigs. People that know what they're doing up there.
灌丛野猪 还有知道要去干什么的人
No city guys. Yeah, just shut it, okay?
不要城里人 好的 把门关上 好吗?
Tell them there'll be a reward. Awesome, dad!
告诉他们有钱拿 太棒了 老爸!
Just shut the door!
现在关上门吧!
Jesus!
神呐!
There goes another three of them.
又去了三个
Matt's definitely arcing up, AL.
马特肯定在故弄玄虚 艾尔
Yeah, well, they'll be the last three to get through without a licence check.
好啦 他们是最后一批没检查驾照就通行的人
Can you help stop these? Yeah.
可以帮忙拦住这辆车吗? 可以
Where you guys headed?
你们要去哪?
We're going to find my daughter. Have you got a problem with that?
去找我女儿 有问题吗?
Could I see IDs, please?
可以让我看下身份证吗?
Think you know me. Everyone's.
我以为你认识我 每个人的
We're doing a DNA test of everyone going into and out of Laketop.
我们要给进出湖顶区的每个人做DNA检测
If you don't comply, your names will go on a list of suspects.
如果不合作的话 你们将被列入嫌疑犯名单
No. Not doing it.
不 我不会做的
They're not doing it, either.
他们也不会
Next question.
下一个问题
I suppose you have licences for these weapons.
我想你们应该有这些武器的许可证吧
Ah-huh. You want to see them?
是啊 你想看?
Thought you might. Enjoying yourself, are ya?
你觉得你能看 很满意 是吗?
You know, while you're wasting everybody's time,
在你浪费大家的时间的时候
We're actually trying to find her.
我们真正在努力地找她
Morning, Al.
早啊 艾尔
What are these guys doing here?
这些家伙在这干吗?
We don't need this kind of raw steak up here.
我们这儿不需要这种的粗人
You asked yourself why she hasn't come home yet, Matt?
问问你自己她为什么还不回家吧 马特?
'cause she's a bloody-minded little shit and you know it.
因为她是个冲动的小东西 你知道的
I've got nothing to worry about.
我没什么可担心的
Why don't you do the test, then?
那你为什么不做检测呢?
You finished? You finished?
你说完了吗? 你也完了吗?
There you go.
给
So what did you want to ask GJ?
你想问什么 吉婕?
She wants to ask about the baby.
她想问问孩子的事
She doesn't know how to get it out.
她不知道怎么把孩子生出来
You need to get to a hospital.
你需要找个医院
I can take you whenever you like.
你想的时候 我随时可以带你去
Melissa can come too, if you like.
要是你喜欢的话 梅丽莎也可以去
The body has tremendous intelligence.
身体有无穷的智慧
Follow the body. It will know what to do.
跟随你的身体 它知道该怎么做
I don't want to be naked.
我不想赤身裸体
Hey, I've had a couple of kids. Had one at home.
嘿 我生过几个孩子了 有一个是在家生的
It was that quick and easy, I nearly missed it.
那次又快又容易 我还有点想念那感觉
God, lucky my sister was there...
天呐 幸好我的姐姐当时在场...
Mark! Mark!
马克! 马克!
Dad wants you! Mark!
爸爸找你! 马克!
Mark isn't here.
马克不在这
He's in Anne-Aarie's container, down the end.
他在路尽头的安妮-艾丽的集装箱那
They're gone.
他们走了
Look at this. Oh, god.
看这个 噢 天
Is that blood? It is.
是血吗? 是的
Remember the night you stayed over?
记得你来过夜的那晚吗?
Look, I just want to assure you that
听着 我只想告诉你
When you passed out, I treated you with respect.
你昏倒之后 我很尊重你
Complete respect.
只有尊重
Okay. Thank you.
知道了 谢谢
Have you ever tried an older man?
你谈过岁数大的男人吗?
You should.
你应该试试
Experience counts.
经历很重要
I want to do a raid on Matt's house.
我想去突击检查一下马特的房♥子
I'm sure there's a lab there. Mmhmm.
我肯定里面有个实验室 嗯
What's the evidence?
证据是什么?
Three or four women from Laketop go up there every day.
有三四个从湖顶区来的女人每天都上去
They're not housekeeping. All right.
她们不是做清洁的 好吧
Any of them prepared to testify?
有人可以作证吗?
You know, I've looked at his file.
我看过他的档案
There's been two previous cases mounted.
有两个明确的案子可以指控他
Yeah, but the witnesses drop off. Why?
对 但是证人都跑了 为什么?
Oh, that's something we should talk about.
哦 那正是我们想知道的
Look, I promised myself I'd go fishing on Saturday,
看 我本来周六打算去钓鱼的
But if you get yourself out to the wharf in the afternoon
但要是你下午的时候可以抽空到码头的话
We can go out and run through some options.
我们可以一起出去干点别的
Hey, where is she?
嘿 她在哪?
Come back here! Putty's here!
回这来! 浦蒂在这!
Come back here!
回这来!
I can help you! I can help! Piss off, Putty!
我能帮你! 我能帮忙! 走开 浦蒂!
We told you, you couldn't come!
告诉过你了 你不该来的!
Twelve years old and... Piss off, Putty.
才十二岁 然后... 走开 浦蒂
Putty's got the book.
浦蒂带来了这本书
He tells us he's a midwife. His mother was a midwife.
他说他是搞接生的 他妈妈是个接生婆
Lookie. Take a look at this.
瞧瞧 看看这个
All in there, you see?
都在里面 看见没?
Lookie.
瞧瞧
A happy birth day.
生日多快乐
Look...
看看...
Give her this... From me.
给她看看这个... 告诉她是我给的
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
So who did it?
是谁干的?
Was it you?
是你吗?
The dark creator.
暗黑创世神
Who?
谁?
A person who sucks the heart out of people,
那个吸人心
who uses people,
利用他人的家伙
Just like the serpent in Paradise.
就像迷失天堂里的蛇一样
We don't have snakes in New Zealand.
新西兰可没有蛇
You know who it is.
你知道是谁
Wake up.
醒醒吧
Stop, mate.
停下来 伙计们
Lukie, what is it?
小卢 怎么了?
Where the fuck you going, mate?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪 伙计?
What is it?
那是什么?
Must be the kids.
肯定是那些孩子们的
Nighty-night, guys.
晚安 伙计们
happy birthday, dear Tui!
# 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的涂依 #
happy birthday to you
# 祝你生日快乐 #
Hiphip! Hooray!
嘻嘻! 万岁!
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表