剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
Tui!
涂依!
Come here, girl! Tui!
过来 涂依!
Tu!
小涂!
Don't scare her!
不要吓到她!
Tui!
涂依!
Tui!
涂依!
Tui, come over here, Tui!
涂依 快过来 涂依!
Tui, come back. Tui!
涂依 回来吧 涂依!
Tui!
涂依!
No! You motherfuckers!
不要! 妈的!
You motherfuckers!
妈的!
Tui, Tui.
涂依 涂依
Tu...
小涂...
Jamie...
是詹米...
Johnno!
约翰诺!
Give him to me!
把他给我!
Give him to me!
把他给我!
Give him to me!
把他给我!
all these accidents that happen
# 这一切的意料之外 #
follow the dot
# 寻着预定的轨迹 #
coincidence makes sense
# 与你相伴 #
only with you
# 才有预料中的巧合发生 #
you don't have to speak I feel
# 你不必言明 #
emotional landscapes
# 我的情感宿托 #
they puzzle me
# 它们迷惑着我 #
then the riddle gets solved and you push me up to
# 谜题得以解开 #
this state of emergency
# 你让我进退两难 #
He liked me dressing up.
他喜欢我穿礼服的样子
He's not the father.
他不是孩子的爸爸
You should know that.
你应该知道这件事
He wasn't attracted to girls.
他对女孩子没有兴趣
He was gay.
他是同性恋
Gay.
是同性恋
Simone. Don't say that in this town.
西蒙尼 不要在镇上说这件事
Hey... Hey, fuck off!
嗨... 嗨 滚开!
Hey, he just wants to talk to you.
他只是想跟你谈谈
You fuck off. He just wants to talk to you.
你给我滚 他只想跟你谈谈
It's all right. Just leave her be. Just leave her be.
就这样吧 别管她 别管她了
I'm so sorry, babe. I'm so sorry, babe.
我很抱歉 宝贝儿 我很抱歉
I want you to have this.
你一定要收下这个
It's the reward money.
这是你的奖金
It's not going to bring him back, but it does make things a bit easier for you.
虽然不能让他活过来 但会让你好过点儿
You know what'll make things easier?
你知道什么能让我好过点儿吗?
Anything, anything. Ask me, I'll do it.
你说 你说 只要你开口 我就照做
Just fuckin' kill me.
他妈的杀了我吧
No, god...
不 上帝...
No, go on, just fucking kill me!
动手啊 他妈的杀了我!
Kill me too!
把我也杀了!
I don't want your fucking money!
我才不要你的臭钱!
Fuck your money! Hey, hey, hey!
操♥你♥妈♥的钱! 嘿 嘿 嘿!
You're fucking high! Get the fuck out of here!
你♥他♥妈♥的嗑药了吧你! 滚开!
Fucking high, eh? Fuck you!
嗑药了 嗯? 操!
Why are you, fucking high?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事?
Go on. Kill me...
动手啊 杀了我...
It's got nothing to do with you. Leave her be to grieve.
跟你没关系 她现在很伤心 别去烦她
Fuck you! Fuck you!
操! 操!
Fuck off! Hey!
滚! 嘿!
Leave her alone!
别烦她!
This state of emergency
# 进退两难 #
is where I want to be.
# 是我的宿地 #
This state of emergency
# 进退两难 #
is where I want to be.
# 是我的宿地 #
Are you coming in?
进来吗?
I want to testify against Matt.
我想作证告倒马特
When do you want to do it? Now?
什么时候? 现在?
No, mate. No, not right now. I'm a little bit high.
不 不是现在 我有点儿不在状态
It's a promise on my son's head.
以我儿子的人头保证
I'll go to the police station. Wherever you want.
我会去警局 任何地方都行
And I can get some other girls, too.
我还可以叫上其他女孩儿
Sara and Narelle. We can do it the day after tomorrow.
萨拉和纳尔丽 后天可以
Can you make some notes? It will help you to remember.
你能记下来吗? 免得忘了
Are you... I want you to.
你... 我想要
Love you.
爱你
Don't you give up.
不要放弃
Hey, where's Al?
嘿 艾尔在哪儿?
Is he in?
他在里面?
Ah, yeah, he wanted to see you.
对 他想见你
He's downstairs in the cellar room talking to some chick
在楼下的地下室
Who whacked someone at the world bar.
正跟一个在世界酒吧打人的女的谈话
No, stand up, love. Stand up. Come on, straight.
不 站起来 亲爱的 站起来 站直了
We need to take a statement.
我们要录口供
Have you seen the detective sergeant? No.
侦缉警长在哪儿? 不知道
We need to take a statement here, mate.
我们要录口供 朋友
No, this is the part where I have green cream.
不 这里涂上绿奶油色
Green cream? Green cream.
绿奶油色? 绿奶油色
What about, um...
在那边...
Getting a job organised there? Yes, absolutely.
找个工作怎么样? 当然
Very good.
很好
Okay. Well... Good seeing you. Thank you.
好 很高兴见到你 谢谢
And, um...
那个...
Tegan? A customer.
特甘? 有客人
Can I join you?
不打扰吧?
Well, look at, look at the customer when they are ordering.
客人点东西的时候要看着 看着他们的眼睛
She'll tell you what she wants. Flat white, thank you.
她会自己点东西的 牛奶咖啡 谢谢
Okay, I'll see you back there, Pete.
那好 皮特 待会儿见
Matt Mitcham wants to make a confession.
马特·米查姆想坦白
And he wants to make it to you alone.
只对你一个人坦白
What about?
关于什么?
I don't know. He says it's personal.
不知道 他说是私事
About Tui?
和涂依有关?
Well, I don't want you going up there alone,
我不想你一个人过去
So I'll get Pete to drive you and he can stay as back-up.
所以安排皮特载你去 顺便保护你
However, Matt said you can record the interview, you can even videotape it.
总之 马特说你可以录音 甚至可以录像
So you can get the gear out of the store room.
录音机摄像机就在储物间
What's your name? Tegan.
你叫什么来着? 特甘
Thanks, Tegan.
谢谢你 特甘
See you later.
再见
Matt wants to make a confession, just to me.
马特想坦白 只对我一个人
I'm going out there tomorrow. He's up to something.
我明天去他那里 这里有阴谋
And you know what, Robin, you're being naive. It'll be a set-up.
你知道吗 罗宾 你太天真了 这是个圈套
He said I can record it.
他说我可以录音
I don't like it.
感觉不好
Why don't you make him come into the station like anybody else?
为什么不让他跟别人一样去警局?
Someone like Matt wants to stage his own confession.
马特这种人不会在大庭广众下坦白
It gives him a sense of control
这样当他的世界崩溃时
when his world's falling apart.
他仍觉得在自己的掌控之中
You know what's special and scary about today?
你知道今天的特别和恐怖之处在哪吗?
What's that?
哪?
Tui's baby's due.
涂依的孩子过了预产期
How is she going to manage?
她该怎么办?
You know, when I was in Bang Kwang,
你知道 我在邦光监狱的时候
I would lie awake at night, thinking I was
晚上经常躺在床上睁着眼睛
going to die in that place.
想着我要死在这个地方了
I didn't care.
这个我不在乎
But not loving anyone,
但一想到没有爱人
Not knowing a woman deeply, that made me sad.
没有深入了解一个女人 就让我很难过
Now I'm scared 'cause I do.
现在我很害怕 因为我了解她了
Fuckin' scared.
真♥他♥妈♥的很害怕
New batteries. Should last four to six hours.
新电池 能坚持四到六小时
Be careful you don't switch it off.
小心 别误关了
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表