剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
But that's kind of old fashioned, really.
但那其实都是旧思想了 真的
Yeah.
是的
What the hell are you all doing here?
你们这些人到底在这干吗?
My story is, um, quite bad.
我的经历十分坎坷
Is that right?
是吗?
Yeah.
嗯
Okay. Well, I had this chimpanzee called Brad.
我养了一只黑猩猩 他叫布拉德
We were very close.
我们关系很好
We, um... We slept together and we bathed together sometimes,
我们... 一起睡觉 有时还一起洗澡
But in the last couple of months, Brad became, um,
但是几个月前 布拉德变得有些
Very difficult to handle.
变得很难控制
Yeah, like he bit her.
是的 比如他咬她
Yeah. Show them. Show them.
是的 给他们看 给他们看看
I'll show you. Look. He bit me right here.
我给你看 看 他咬我这
I was advised to put him on hormone treatment
医生建议我对他进行激素治疗
And then, eventually, I had him castrated, but it was too late.
后来 我把他阉♥割♥了 但太迟了
He was too possessive.
他占有欲太强了
I was very stupid.
我太傻了
I, uh... I should have had him put down
我...我应该制止他的
And finally he attacked my best friend.
最终他袭击了我最好的朋友
Such a foolish thing to think that Brad could ever be a friend.
把布拉德当朋友这个想法 简直太愚蠢了
Brad had to be killed
布拉德不得不被处死
And I am pretty much
我也差不多是
A mess.
一团糟
That's tragic, but was he a boyfriend or your pet?
真惨 不过他是男朋友还是宠物?
No, he was a friend.
不 他是一个朋友
Yeah, he was a friend.
是的 他是一个朋友
So this is some kind of
那么这算是某种
Halfway recovery camp, is that right?
旅途康复营吗?
Well, yeah, it's... It's nothing official,
算吧 它... 它是非官方的
but there are a lot of women here in a lot of pain.
但是这有很多饱受痛苦的女性
Pain, yeah. They come from abused marriages,
痛苦 是的 他们有的遭受家庭暴♥力♥
broken hearts, sex addicts. Sex addicts.
有的伤心欲绝 有的纵欲成性 纵欲成性
Most of them have come here hoping that GJ can, um, help them.
这当的中很多人来这里是希望得到吉婕的帮助
Help them get well.
帮她们摆脱苦恼
Yeah, me, I, um...
是的 我 我...
I came here because I had, uh,
我来这是因为
quite a tragic thing happen with my children and it was...
我的孩子们发生了不幸 并且...
Just, no. No, no, no, no.
好了 不 不用了
Once was enough, okay?
一个就够了 好吧?
Now you're just starting to bore the... Off me.
你们已经开始让我感到烦了... 你们走吧
Excuse me? Have your tea.
你说什么? 谢谢你的茶
Thank you. What?
谢谢 什么?
Oh, my god.
哦 我的上帝
Okay.
好吧
Okay, well, why don't you just... Off, you alpha ass!
好啊 那你刚刚为什么... 滚吧 你个蠢驴!
Low self-esteem.
没自尊的女人
Turns me on.
让我性奋了
Did you see the... On the naked one?
你看到了吗... 那个裸女?
Just shut the... Up.
够了 闭嘴
Did you see the naked one there?
你看到那边的裸女没?
Shut up.
闭嘴
Go over to that loaf... Bob Platt's.
朝那个面包车的方向开... 鲍勃·普拉特的
He's gone fishing today.
他今天去钓鱼
Where is she?
她在哪?
Get them out of there.
让他们出去
Hey? Get them out.
什么? 让他们出去
Now.
马上
Get them out.
让他们出去
Right-o.
好的
Al! she's here.
艾尔! 她来了
She wants you out.
她希望你们出来
Right, then. Lee, Joy, out of here.
好吧 李·乔伊 离开这儿
Ah, man, what's... Pete, you too.
老兄 什么... 皮特 你也出来
Who authorised the session?
谁允许你们审讯她的?
It doesn't matter. She hasn't said anything.
这无所谓 她什么都没说
She's tight as a clam.
她的嘴像蚌一样紧
She has a name.
她有名字
Detective sergeant Al Parker.
我是艾尔·帕克探警
Yeah, she's got a name. It's on the form behind you.
是啊 她有名字 就在你身后的表格里
I've had a bit of experience with this young girl.
我对这种小女生有些经验
I want this window covered with sheets of A3,
我希望用A3纸把这扇窗户盖住
And I want her on my own for as long as it takes.
并且我希望这期间她只归我管
No interruptions under any circumstances.
任何情况下都不许打扰
Clear?
清楚吗?
I want a clear yes from everyone.
我想听每个人清楚地说声 是
Yes.
是的
Where's the paper?
纸在哪儿?
We're on our own now, Tui.
现在就我们两个人 涂依
You don't have to say anything, okay?
你不用说任何事 行吗?
Nothing.
什么都不用
I'm going to sit down.
我坐这儿
I've got some chocolates,
我有些巧克力
If you want one.
想吃的话 可以吃
You know you're not in any trouble.
你知道你不会有麻烦的
You're a kid.
你还是个孩子
And I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮你
I don't need help.
我不需要帮助
Well, it's true. You've managed things very well so far.
没错 目前为止 你把事情处理得很好
But how do you think you'll be going three months from now?
但是你想过三个月后你会怎么样吗?
Good.
很好
Tui,
涂依
What do you think's happening to you?
你知道你怎么了吗?
Why do you think your tummy's getting bigger?
你觉得你的肚子为什么越来越大?
You know, don't you?
你知道的 对吗?
You know what's happening.
你知道发生了什么
Something's in there.
那里面有东西
That's what we think, too.
我们也是这么认为的
But we have to be sure.
但是我们需要确定
And to be certain, we need to do some tests.
为了确定 我们需要做些检查
Do you want to do some tests for me?
你愿意跟我去做检查吗?
Good girl.
乖孩子
Shall we get your mum to come, too?
需要我们带你妈妈过来吗?
Tui,
涂依
Who is the man that did this to you?
是谁这么对你的?
You don't have to say his name.
你不用说出他的名字
What if you just write it?
写下来怎么样?
Don't look till I've gone.
我走了你才能看
Okay.
好
Shall we go see about those tests?
我们可以去做检查了吗?
And...
还有...
That's the head there.
那是头部
We'll grab a few measurements of that.
我们会对那里做些测量
It's disgusting.
好恶心
It's okay. You're doing really well, all right?
没事了 你表现得非常棒 知道吗?
Really well, okay?
非常棒 好吗?
Hey, Bob.
嗨 鲍勃
Hey, boys, how are you? Are you busy?
嗨 孩子们 还好吗? 你忙吗?
Oh, no, just got a few things on.
哦 不 只是有点事做
An inspection or two this afternoon.
今天下午的一两次检查
Get your gear.
带上你装备
Why... Why's that?
为什么...为什么带那个?
Cock and Jed just caught 15 salmons this morning.
早上科克和杰德钓到了十五条大马哈鱼
Jeez, 15, eh? Yeah?
天啊 十五条? 真的么?
Yeah. Do you want to go out?
是啊 你想去吗?
Sure.
当然
Lukey, a bit of respect.
小卢 放尊重点
No, he's all right.
不 没关系
You're pulling me leg, aren't you? Nah.
你们要拉我去 是吗? 没有
Yeah. Hey, in fact could be more than 15,
是啊 嘿 事实上可能比十五条还多
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表