剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
The... The cancer's come back, but she's being very positive.
癌细胞又扩散了 但她很乐观
Oh, no, I meant Turangi and her.
不 我是指她和朗伊
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你的意思
There was a domestic there a couple of weeks ago.
几个星期前他们之间有些磕绊
There was a bit of alcohol involved
也喝了点酒
And there was a... A door punched in.
然后... 门被砸开了
I didn't know. I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you weren't aware of it.
我没发现 抱歉 我不知道你没发现
Well, at least I've got some.
我还有些"风韵"
Detective sergeant,
侦缉警长
If it's all right with you, I'd like to keep working with Tui.
你同意的话 我想继续跟涂依的案子
I feel like I've built some real trust today.
我觉得自己今天已经赢取了她的信任
And I'd like to keep going.
我想继续
How long you visiting for?
你呆多久?
Two or three weeks.
两到三周
All right. Okay.
好 没问题
Look, can you, uh, drop round to her mother's
你能 顺便到她母亲家
and tell her what's happening?
告诉她这件事么?
Sure.
当然
Guess what? We've got an espresso machine up at Laketop now.
你猜? 我们湖顶区这里也有咖啡机了
Yeah, we just got the call a moment ago.
是 我们刚刚接到电♥话♥
Al?
艾尔?
Yeah, no, so we're going to need to get someone up there.
没有 所以需要我们去救人
Yeah? Sending a boat up
怎么了? 派艘船
To Pigeon Island now.
到鸽子岛
Someone's gone overboard.
有人落水了
Oh, probably pissed. He'll be dead.
多半招惹某人了 他死定了
Come on, Pete. Car's leaving now. How many boats you taking?
快点 皮特 车要走了 你要用几艘船?
Just the one.
只要一艘
They still can't find the body. You'll need two.
他们还是找不到人 那得两艘
Yeah, Lee, can you organise another boat, please?
李 你能再安排一艘船么?
Okay, we're going to send two boats.
好 我们派两艘船
Stay where you are, all right?
呆在那里别动 好吗?
Are you going now? Yeah, mate.
现在就去? 是的 伙计
Just got to drop Tui and I'll be there.
我送涂依回家 然后马上就到
I will see you very soon.
我很快就来看你
When?
什么时候?
How about the day after tomorrow?
后天怎么样?
Three o'clock?
三点?
Shall I drive, or do you want to?
是我开车 还是你开?
Oh, wait, you drove last time.
等下 你上次开了
Come on, let's go, kiddo.
好了 孩子 我们走吧
What's wrong?
怎么了?
She been shoplifting again?
她又去商店偷东西了?
Ah, no, no, Matt.
不 不是 马特
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗?
Yeah.
好
Look, um...
听着
Tui was found up to her chest in the lake.
涂依被发现时湖水已淹没至她胸部
The headmistress called us in.
校长把我们叫去
The kid wouldn't say anything.
这孩子一个字都不肯说
But, um,
但是
It turns out she's pregnant.
我们查出她怀孕了
Oh, Jesus Christ. No.
噢 天啊 不是吧
No, no, she's not pregnant.
不 不 她才没怀孕
I'll have her in that clinic tomorrow.
我明天会带她再去那诊所
Look, it's a little bit more complicated than that.
听着 事情还要复杂的多
She's about five months into it.
她已有五个月身孕
What? Oh, for... Sake! Right, okay.
什么? 噢 天... 啊! 好吧
Then I'll take her to Sydney,
那我就带她去悉尼
'cause there's no way there's gonna be a... baby. No way.
因为在这是没办法再养个孩子的 真没办法
Well, Children's Services are already onto it.
儿童保护局已关注此事
And, um...
还有
And there's a female detective.
是位女调查员
Remember Ivan's daughter, Robin, from Sydney?
还记得伊万的女儿罗宾吗 悉尼的?
Right, here's what you do.
行了 你这样做
You go on your radio, you phone the detective,
你打电♥话♥给那位调查员
You tell her she's had a miscarriage, right?
告诉她涂依流产了 好吗?
Or... or she's marrying the kid from down the road.
或者是... 或者她要嫁给路那头的小伙
What, at twelve years of age?
什么 十二岁结婚?
Use your imagination.
有点想象力好吧
One day.
总有这一天的
Look, she's going to be interviewed, okay? That's a fact.
她就要被采访了 好吗? 这才是事实
You're in shock, that's all.
你很震惊 就这样
I'm not in shock.
我才没有
Christ, I know kids.
天啊 我了解孩子们
I had my first orgasm when I was seven, my first... When I was 11.
我第一次高♥潮♥在我七岁 我的初夜在十一岁
So she's a....
所以她是个...
Like her dad was a...
和她老爸一样 是个...
But she's too young to have a baby.
但她太小了 不能生孩子
I wouldn't do that to one of my...
我才不会让她们其中一个怀上...
Oh, I need a joint. I've had a... Of a day.
噢 我得静静 真是无语的一天
Yeah, well, I didn't hear that.
嗯 好吧 当我没听见
That little one Mark's?
这小孩是马克的?
Nah.
不是
Luke's?
卢克的?
No.
不是
I'll see you later.
等会见
Tui!
涂依!
Tui?
涂依?
Bubs?
小家伙?
Hey, bubs.
嗨 小家伙
Tui!
涂依!
What were you doing in the lake?
你当时在湖里准备干吗?
Hmm?
嗯?
Who were you trying to kill?
你是想杀谁呢?
Yourself or the baby, you idiot?
你自己还是孩子 你个蠢货?
You didn't talk.
你没说出来
That was good.
那很好
You know this piece of... Won't kill anything bigger than a bunny rabbit.
你要知道 你这样也就只能杀死只小兔子
You really want to shoot someone,
你要是真想射准某人
Point right here.
指在这
Or here.
或这
Or here.
或这
Go to bed.
去睡觉吧
Hello?
你好?
I know. Bob Platt?
我知道 鲍勃·普拉特?
Yeah.
对
Yeah, well, I heard it was just some dumb accident.
我听说发生了点意外
He'd been drinking. Yeah.
他一直在喝酒 对
Oh, silly man.
蠢货
That's what happens.
事情的经过就是这样
Yeah, well, I'll come and pick the boys up.
好吧 那我去接那些小子
Just a minute.
等会
You are the mother of Tui Mitcham?
你是涂依·米查姆的母亲?
Mrs Mitcham, I was with Tui at the ultrasound test this afternoon.
米查姆太太 今天下午我陪涂依做了超声波检查
It confirms she's four and a half to five months pregnant.
查出她已有四个半月到五个月的身孕
Not possible.
不可能
Does Tui have a boyfriend?
涂依有男朋友吗?
No friend, no boyfriend.
没朋友 更别提男朋友
Might she have fooled around or experimented?
也许她在外鬼混或干嘛的?
What's he saying?
他说什么?
She doesn't need to talk to you.
她没必要跟你谈
You don't remember me?
你不记得我了?
I'm Johnno Mitcham.
我是约翰诺·米查姆
I'm Tui's half-brother.
我是涂依的同母异父的哥哥
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Where is Tui?
涂依在哪?
Detective sergeant Parker has escorted Tui home.
侦缉警长帕克已经护送涂依回家了
Why didn't he bring her here to her mother?
怎么他没把她带到她妈妈这来?
I can't help you with that. Oh...
对此无可奉告 噢
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表