剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
Hey, can you deal with that?
嘿 你能处理下这个吗?
Al, I have the paperwork for the Mitcham search warrant.
艾尔 我有搜查米查姆的文案
Can you look at it?
你能看看吗?
I heard you got into a bit of trouble last night.
我听说你昨晚遇到了点麻烦
You got Mike bolt with a dart.
你用飞镖射中麦克了
Yes. Happy accident.
是啊 一场惊喜的意外
So he wasn't annoying you?
那么他没有烦你咯?
No. He just got in the way.
没有 他只是挡了我的道
They're self-policing up there.
他们在那里自我监控
Backup's an hour away. You be careful.
后援队伍一小时后就到 你小心点
Everything okay? Mmmhmm.
一切都还好吧? 嗯哼
There you go. Ta.
给 谢谢
You heard from Tui? Nope.
你有涂依的消息吗? 没有
You're not worried at all?
难道你一点都不担心?
She can look after herself.
她会照顾好自己的
She'll come home when she's ready.
她想回来了自然会回来
Well, we're going to do a bush search.
我们要去搜查灌木丛
She'll see you coming, man.
她会发现你的 老兄
She'll be watching everyone from the top of Mount Earnshaw.
她会蹲在厄恩肖山顶上监视大家
What'd you do to Bob Platt?
你对鲍勃·普拉特做什么了?
Nothing. I wasn't there.
没做啥 我当时不在场
Yeah, no more accidents, Matt.
好吧 别再出意外了 马特
We're, um... We're going to have to search your joint.
我们 呃...我们要去搜查你的住所
I'm not having the police in there.
我又没把那个警♥察♥关在里面
No way. Or is this one of your detective's ideas?
没门儿 这是你某个侦探朋友的主意吗?
It's going to happen.
必须得搜
Why haven't you got rid of that bitch, Al?
你怎么还没除掉那个贱♥货♥啊 艾尔?
What, like an accident?
怎么着 像发生了场意外一样?
Why aren't you in your women's camp, hmm?
你怎么没去你女人的营地 嗯?
That's where she was last seen.
那是她最后被人看到的地方
I want you in there.
我希望你去那里
I want you to get in there and check on those fuckin' bitches' visas...
我希望你去那里 查查那些贱♥货♥们的签证
Hey, Matt, hey, don't tell me how to do my job.
嘿 马特 嘿 我的工作用不着你教
We, um... We've identified a suspect.
我们 我们认出了一个嫌疑犯
What the fuck are you talking about? Who?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么呢? 谁?
You know Zanic, the Austrian fella
你认识扎里克吗? 那个教孩子们
Who teaches the kids folk dancing?
跳民间舞的奥地利小伙儿
Uh-huh, what about him?
嗯哼 他怎么了?
He's, um... He's a convicted paedophile.
他 呃...他是个恋童癖罪犯
How long have you known that?
你们多久之前知道的?
Huh?
哼?
Can you open this one, please?
能麻烦你打开这个集装箱吗?
Hey, how long have you been engaged for?
嘿 你订婚有多久了?
Five years, almost.
快五年了
Whose is this container?
这个集装箱是谁的?
It's where we keep all the dead children.
这是我们放死孩子的地方
Do you think it's really important
你觉得在一起相处了那么久
To be sexually passionate with each other,
夫妻双方保持性亢奋
After that long?
真的很重要吗?
Is this yours? Yep.
这是你的吗? 是的
Are you Anita Schultz? Yeah.
你是阿妮塔·舒尔茨吗? 是的
Your visa's good for another two months.
你的签证两个月内有效
After that, you'll have to renew it.
之后 你就得续签了
Is this your first marriage? Yes.
这是你的第一次婚姻吗? 是的
Hey, no one has a happy marriage.
嘿 没有谁的婚姻是美满的
Well, no one here.
好吧 至少我们中没有人
My husband, he was a workaholic and alcoholic.
我的丈夫是个工作狂 还是个酒鬼
Could you get the key, please? Yeah.
可以拜托你拿下钥匙吗? 好的
Is this everyone?
大家都在吗?
I've got nine passports here.
我手上有九本护照
There are two people missing.
除了有两个人失踪
Is that how many people there are, nine? Yes, nine.
就只有九个人吗? 是的 九个
So where are they? Gj is resting.
那他们在哪儿? 吉婕正在休息
Barry, my husband,
巴里 我的丈夫
He also lied all the time.
他总是撒谎
Couldn't face any kind of reality.
不敢面对任何现实
That's normal.
很正常
Who's Gj?
吉婕是谁?
She's asleep.
她在睡觉
No.
不
Not now.
现在不行
She's looking for the girl?
她是来找那个女孩儿的吗?
Yes, I am.
是的
She's not here, lady.
她不在这儿 女士
That's for free.
免费提供消息
Searchers search.
搜查者正在搜查
All the bitches here are searching for love.
这里所有的贱♥货♥都在寻找真爱
And when they don't find that, for enlightenment.
但如果她们连启蒙之爱都找不到的话
They don't find anything.
他们什么也别想找到
Not one of them.
所有人都是
Are you travelling on a Swiss passport?
你旅游用的是瑞士护照对吗?
Gj's a Swiss national.
吉婕是个瑞士公民
How are your knees?
你的膝盖还好吗?
Pardon?
你说什么?
You will go down hard. Bang.
你会很艰难地跪下 砰
The search will bring you low.
搜查会让你崩溃
To the ground. On your two knees.
会让你双膝跪地
That's right.
没错
No one likes it.
没人喜欢这样
Face in the dirt.
面朝黄土
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Steve. He asked if you could give him a call the minute you came in.
史蒂夫 他让你一到就马上给他个电♥话♥
Where were you? We were expecting you home last night.
你昨晚去哪儿了? 我们一直在等你回家
Hi, it's me.
嗨 是我
When are you coming home?
你打算什么时候回家?
Hi, mum.
嗨 妈妈
Where's your commitment, Robin? It's getting ridiculous.
你的承诺哪儿去了 罗宾? 太荒唐了
Come on, Steve. She's a 12-year-old girl.
好了 史蒂夫 她只是个十二岁的小姑娘
What do you expect me to do?
不然你让我怎么办?
I don't like what's happening to you.
我不想你出事
so how long have I got?
那我还有多少时间?
Not long.
没多少时间了
I don't deserve you. Come on.
我配不上你 别这样
No, I mean it.
不 我说真的
I've gotta go.
我得挂了
Why don't you just marry him?
你干嘛不干脆嫁给他?
Yeah, why don't I?
是啊 干嘛不呢?
I'm hoping he'll find someone better.
我希望他能找个一个更好的
Do you love him?
你爱他吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, fuck.
哦 混♥蛋♥
I never got to the doctor's appointment.
我从来没有如约去见医生
Shit, it was yesterday, right?
妹的 预约是在昨天 对吗?
Mum, what happened?
妈妈 发生什么了?
No more chemo.
不用再做化疗了
That's good.
太好了
Isn't it? Isn't it?
不是吗? 不是吗?
Yeah, it is good.
对啊 太棒了
I don't have to put any more poison through this body.
我再也不用自己给自己下药了
Well, what did he say?
医生怎么说?
There's more here and there's more here.
这里 这里 癌细胞都在扩散
And it's not going away.
不可能消失的
That's it.
就这些
Do you want a cup of tea?
你想来杯茶吗?
Get out of the way.
闪开
Move away.
走开
Move.
让!
The Mitcham warrant.
这是米查姆的授权证明
Okay.
好的
I hope you're ready, 'cause Matt's gonna love this.
希望你准备好 马特对这个可上心了
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表