剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
Well, you had blacked out, you threw up on your clothes, so I washed them.
你晕过去了 吐了自己一身 所以我帮你洗了
Well, why didn't you put me on the couch?
好吧 那你为什么没把我放沙发上?
It's completely inappropriate.
那太不合适了
Completely.
非常不合适
What's the alcohol content of that red?
那瓶红酒的酒精含量是多少?
I never pass out.
我从来没喝晕过
Oh, this is masterful. Stop drinking, it works.
这酒后劲比较足 你一停下 酒劲就上来了
Zanic's credit card statement.
扎里克的信♥用♥卡♥对账单
Look at March.
看看三月份的
There's five dental billings in Auckland.
在奥克兰有五个牙科账单
He wasn't here when Tui got pregnant.
当涂依怀孕时 他不在那里
He was getting his teeth done.
他在做牙齿
Why haven't you asked who wrote the slogans on his hut?
你为什么不问是谁在他牢房♥里写字?
Yeah, okay, Miss Marple, I know this, all right?
好吧 马尔普小姐 我知道 好了吗?
We're on to it. It's happening.
我们已经在调查了 现在就在调查
So where did you sleep?
那你昨晚睡在哪的?
On the freaking couch.
睡在该死的沙发上
Robin, you passed out. It was my obligation to look after you.
罗宾 你晕过去了 照顾好你是我的责任
Then why don't I feel like saying thank you?
那为什么我不觉得我应该说谢谢?
Oh, my guess?
是吗 我觉得
You embarrassed yourself.
你自己不好意思了
Excuse me! Excuse me.
打扰一下! 打扰一下
Can I speak to you?
我能和你谈一谈吗?
I'm looking for a Jamie, Tui's friend. Who are you?
我在找詹米·涂依的朋友 你是谁?
Sorry. Detective robin griffin, southern lakes police.
抱歉 我是罗宾·格里芬警探 南湖区的警♥察♥
He doesn't have any friends. He doesn't talk to anyone.
他没什么朋友 他不和别人说话
He texts.
他只发短♥信♥
30, 35 texts.
三十 三十五条短♥信♥
I've got to go to work.
我得去上班了
Okay. Where? Mitcham's.
好吧 在哪? 米查姆那里
Tui?
涂依?
Tui?
涂依?
What are you doing here?
你在这里干吗?
This is Tui's room.
这是涂依的房♥间
She could come back any time.
她随时可能回来
Nobody comes in here. Nobody.
谁都不能进来 谁都不能
Get out. Get out.
出去 出去
Matt, I'm... I'm so sorry.
马特 我... 我很抱歉
You must be... You must be feeling terrible.
你肯定... 你肯定感觉糟透了
Why would I feel terrible? I've not done anything.
我为什么会感到难过? 我什么都没干
You don't mention Tui and I won't mention your boyfriend, Brad.
你不提起涂依 我也不提你男朋友布拉德
Brad wasn't my boyfriend.
布拉德不是我的男朋友
He was a pet, but he...
他是个宠物 但他...
That's enough, enough. I've heard enough of this.
够了 我已经听厌了
Pack your things and go. No, no.
收好你的东西然后走吧 不 不要
No, Matt. We can sort this in the morning.
不 马特 我们早上再说这些吧
You don't put the cups back properly!
你没有正确地摆放杯子!
The handles face out!
手柄朝外!
Excuse me.
对不起
I'll get it.
我去开
Hurry up, you stupid bitch.
快一点 你个蠢货
There! Ahh!
就是这样! 啊!
stupid bitch!
蠢货!
See what you made me fucking do.
看看你♥他♥妈♥都让我♥干♥了什么
What are you looking at? Where's Anita?
你们在看什么? 阿妮塔在哪?
Bunny! Bunny!
邦妮! 邦妮!
Hello! Where's Anita?
喂! 阿妮塔在哪?
How long do you think you're going to last here, eh?
你们觉得自己还能这里呆多久?
You fucking...
你个...
You are talking through your arsehole!
你是用菊花说话的吗!
You won't last in this land.
你们不会在这呆不了多久的
Shit's coming out of your mouth.
狗嘴里吐不出象牙
What? What did you say?
什么? 你刚刚说什么?
Yeah, you. I'm talking to you, arsehole.
是的 你 我就在跟你说 混♥蛋♥
Talk about arseholes...
说到菊花...
Shit, just shit, you have shit for brains.
屎 就是屎 你脑子进屎了
Excuse me. Where do you put your piss and your shit?
你说什么 你把屎尿撒在哪儿的?
You put it in my fucking land!
就他妈的撒在我的地盘上!
That's where you fucking put it.
在我的地盘上撒尿拉屎
Oh, bullshit!
噢 鬼扯吧你!
Your fucking menstrual waste.
妈的 都是你们的卫生巾
Excuse me!
再说一遍!
Your fucking... Your scum is going right in there.
你♥他♥妈♥的... 你们就把排泄物拉在这里
Menstrual waste? We don't even get our fucking periods!
卫生巾? 我们连月经都没来过了!
Of course you don't. You know why? You're unfuckable.
你当然没有 知道什么原因吗? 没人会操你
What's he say? You're unfuckable.
他说什么? 没人会操你
You're a dry, useless, fucking bitch!
你就是个干涩无能的婊♥子♥!
You, you, unfuckable. Yes!
你 你 也没人想跟你做 对!
Unfuckable. Oh, please!
没人操的 噢 得了吧!
Unfuckable... Utterly unfuckable!
没人操的... 你们全都是没人操的!
I'm calling the police.
我去报♥警♥了
Oh, and you are so fuckable, you shitforbrains.
你才是没人操的 你这个脑残
Oh, my god! Anita! Come back!
我的天! 阿妮塔! 给我回来!
Wait, fucker! Do not... Get out of the car!
等等 混♥蛋♥ 别... 从车里滚出来!
I'll go!
我走了!
Anita, has he hurt you?
阿妮塔 是他伤了你吗?
Is she all right? No, she's not all right.
她还好吗? 不 她一点都不好
Fucker! Just fuck you!
贱♥货♥! 操你妹!
Is she all right? Get her in here.
她还好吧? 把她带进去吧
I know I'm not supposed to say it, but I want to meet my granddaughter.
我知道我不该说这个 但我想见见我的外孙女
She's got a family.
她有自己的家庭了
This is what's killing me.
这才是让我生不如死的原因
You may not want to see her but I do and I'm gonna look for her.
你或许不想见她 但我想 我会去找她的
Tui!
涂依!
Tui!
涂依!
Tui!
涂依!
I got lost.
我迷路了
Left the path, I couldn't find it again.
离开大路 我就找不到方向了
We were just about to call the police.
我们正准备报♥警♥的
I have to get home.
我得回家了
This is uncomfortable.
这里太不舒服了
I'm sorry about earlier.
对之前的事 我很抱歉
My emotion surprised me.
情绪使然
It's the medications.
可能是药物的副作用吧
Do you really have to go?
你真的得走吗?
Why didn't you call if you got lost?
迷路了干嘛不给我们打电♥话♥?
I couldn't, I... See you.
我打不了 我... 再见
When I tried, my phone died.
我试着打过 但手♥机♥没电了
I'm sorry, Mum.
很抱歉 妈妈
Okay.
好吧
Have you seen Zanic's place?
你去看了扎里克的房♥子吗?
Guess what? What?
猜猜怎么了? 怎么了?
Not there? Not there.
不在那儿? 不在那儿
Ah, she'll be dead, but... Yeah...
啊 她会死的 但... 是...
I'm not saying she's alive or anything.
我没说她还活着或什么的
They just didn't find her.
只是找不到她了
Well, you didn't find any bodies at Eel Creek, did you?
在鳗鱼巷找不到任何尸体 对吧?
Not playing tonight?
今晚不来玩玩?
Hey!
嘿!
Do you know what the perfect murder weapon is?
你知道最佳的杀人武器是什么吗?
No! Get fucked, that's what I do.
不! 操蛋吧你 那是我♥干♥的事
Go on, you tell her then, Sarge.
那你继续 你来告诉她 萨吉
An icicle stalagmite. Tada!
钟乳石冰柱 哈! 就是这个!
'cause after you stab them,
因为你刺杀他们之后
It melts.
它就融化了
It self-destructs.
消失不见了
You're a good man, eh?
你是个好人吧 嗯?
You're buddy's mate. You're buddy's mate.
你是个好伙计 你是个好伙计
I've got some words for you, eh?
我有些话跟你说 嗯?
There you go.
该你了
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表