剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
Don't touch him!
别碰他!
All right. Just bring him into shore.
好吧 把他拉上岸就行了
We're going to have to stay here.
我们得呆在这儿
shit.
糟糕
Have you got a mobile?
你带手♥机♥了吗?
It's up with my shirt.
我上衣口袋里有
This is detective robin griffin with the southern lakes police.
我是南湖警局的罗宾·格里芬警探
I have a body, male, middle-aged.
发现一具中年男性的尸体
5'10". Brown hair.
身高178厘米 棕色头发
It's Bob Platt. It's Bob Platt.
是鲍勃·普拉特 名字叫鲍勃·普拉特
Right.
对
You know there's a,
毛利人中
A Maori legend about this lake
流传着一个关于这湖的传说
That says there's a demon's heart at the bottom of it.
相传湖底有颗恶魔的心脏
It beats, it makes the lake rise and fall every five minutes.
它的跳动带着湖水每五分钟涨落一次
Does it rise and fall? Yeah. Yeah, it does.
这湖真的有涨落吗 是的
It was this, um, a warrior
从前有一位勇士
That rescued a maiden from a giant demon called Tipua.
他从大恶魔地铺按手中救下一位少女
And he set fire to the demon's body while it slept
并趁恶魔睡着时放火烧了它
And burnt everything but his heart.
烧得只剩下心脏
And the fat melting from the body formed a trough.
烧化的油脂形成了一块凹地
And the snow from the mountains ran down to fill it
山上的雪融化流下来
To form this lake.
形成了这个湖
My dad died in this lake.
我父亲死在这湖里
Yeah.
是的
I remember. Sorry.
我记得 很遗憾
Uh, this is the Mitcham's house.
这里是米查姆家
Nobody's here. Call again.
家里没人 以后再打过来吧
You didn't hear him fall in? No.
你没听闻他溺水了? 没有
We were cruising along.
我们那时正一起在船上
I was just going...
我正要...
He didn't call out, he just fell off the back.
他都没喊一声 就背朝后掉下去了
I just swore I didn't hear anything.
我发誓一点动静也没听到
hey, bobby, what's going on? Coke and kettles, please. Salt.
嘿 条子 进展怎样? 可乐和薯片 咸的
I didn't know Bob Platt, you see,
我不认识鲍勃·普拉特
But many people wanted to see him drown. Not me.
但很多人都巴不得他死 但不包括我
Not me. Not me, no. Not me.
不是我 不是我
Did I, uh, did I just say me?
我刚刚说了是我了吗?
You drink on duty?
你当值还喝酒?
Hey...
嘿
Give these to someone else, will you, mate?
这个卖♥♥给其他人好吗 老兄?
The prefect's here.
较真警官在这儿呢
Excuse me. Are you Luke Mitcham?
打扰一下 你是 卢克米查姆吗?
Is Tui at home?
涂依在家吗?
I've been trying to ring your dad, but no one's picked up.
我给你父亲打过电♥话♥ 但没人接
And...
那...
Is he at home?
他在家吗?
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
I have an appointment to see Tui this afternoon.
今天下午我和涂依约好见面
If he lets you in.
只要他肯让你进屋
If he's home.
如果他在家的话
Yeah, if he's home.
没错 如果他在家
Yeah?
谁?
Detective Robin Griffin.Southern lakes police.
我是南湖警局的罗宾·格里芬警官
So?
有事吗?
I'm wanting to chat with Tui,if I may?
我想和涂依谈谈 可以吗?
You could if she was here.
她不在
Is she at school?
她在学校吗?
I doubt she's at school. No.
恐怕不在
Do you mind if I come in and look around?
我可以进来看看吗?
Yeah, I do.
不行
Do you mind?
我可以进来吗?
You're Jude and Ivan's daughter, aren't you?
你是裘德和伊万的女儿对吗?
Yes.
是的
And you're a detective?
你还是个警探?
Okay. Let's see who you look like.
好吧 看看你长得像谁
Hey, girl.
你好啊 姑娘
You like dogs?
你喜欢狗吗?
Yes. Would you like an orphaned one?
喜欢 你想领养一只吗?
No thanks.
不了 谢谢
I'm in a dilemma.
我现在进退两难
This is Bob Platt's dog.
这是鲍勃·普拉特的狗
I was hoping she would settle in.
我本来希望她能在这儿安顿下来
She's already bit my dog and she's riled up the others.
但她已经咬了我的狗 还老招惹其他的狗
Why have you got platt's dog?
普拉特的狗为什么在你这儿?
He drowned. Didn't you hear?
他淹死了 你不知道吗?
She was hungry so I took her in.
她很饿我就带她回来了
No dog should go hungry.
狗狗不应该挨饿
It's not right.
这样不对
You're going to shoot her?
你要打死她?
If you don't want her.
你又不要她
Wasn't there anyone else who could have taken her?
没有其他人会收养她吗?
How about platt's wife?
普拉特的老婆呢?
Platt didn't have a wife.
普拉特没结婚
Truth is he was a dumb prick. Nobody liked him.
他是个怂货 没人喜欢他
Nobody liked his dog either, except me.
也没人喜欢他的狗 除了我
Hey, Coco.
嘿 可可
Hey, come here, girl. Come here.
到这儿来 好姑娘
One of my rescues.
这只也是我救下来的
Said she was too aggressive.
她太好斗
Bit some kids.
咬了好些孩子
So I taught her some manners and give her to Tui.
我教给她一些规矩后 送给了涂依
So she's tui's dog now.
她现在是涂依的狗了
But tui's not here?
但涂依却不在这儿?
'cause I see her dog,
我看见了她的狗
And her bike.
她的自行车
No, she's not here and if she is, doesn't want to talk to you.
她不在这儿 就算她在 也不想跟你说话
But you'd tell me.
但是你会告诉我的
Right?
不是吗?
You're the one doing the talking.
你才是在讲话的那个人呀
Let me out.
我要走了
It's good what you're doing, you know?
你是在做好事 知道吗?
Helping out my daughter. She's in a tough spot.
帮助我的女儿 她正处于一个艰难的时期
Just understand one thing.
只要记住一点
No one loves her more than me.
没人比我更爱她
No one.
没人
Whoa, boy.
唔 小伙子
Do you know whose horse this is?
你知道这是谁的马吗?
Yes, it belongs to a girl called Tui Mitcham.
涂依·米查姆的
She's fallen off? Well, we don't know yet.
她掉下去了? 还不知道
Well, that's what I'm worried about.
我正担心这个
I can't figure it out.
我也不明白
She, she stayed with us up at the camp last night,
她昨晚和我们一起露营
But she left early this morning to go back home again.
但她一早就离开 又回家了
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见到她是什么时候?
Well, when she left this morning.
她今早离开的时候
She went up to feed her chihuahua this morning.
她今早喂吉娃娃了
That was hours ago.
是几个小时以前的事了
We've got all the women looking out for her.
我们叫所有的人都出来找她
Hey, someone to check the ditches.
嘿 去个人到沟里看看
Oh, well, what about up the road?
好的 路上面也找找?
Not good.
情况不妙
This is for a fuck.
这是一次嘿♥咻♥的钱
Seven minutes,
七分钟
Not a minute more.
一分钟也不能多
I'll be in...
我会在...
Room 6.
六号♥房♥等你
Come in.
请进
Take a shower.
洗个澡吧
When you finish, the clock will start ticking.
洗完澡之后 就要开始计时了
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表