剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
I had a lot.
我抽了不少
I was pretty stoned.
我当时已经飘飘欲仙了
You up for this?
你知道吗?
Not really.
不知道
I was so hurt.
我当时伤得很深
So I decided to walk home.
所以决定走回去
Didn't you see me?
你没看到我?
I came right after you. I was waving. I thought you saw.
我跟在你后面 向你招手 我以为你看到了
Hey, Robin! I don't remember you waving.
嗨 罗宾! 我不记得你招手了
Then that truck pulled up out of nowhere.
之后那辆车就不知从哪开出来了
I didn't notice how many men were in the truck.
我都没注意卡车里有多少男人
And I didn't see how drunk they were.
也不知道他们喝了多少酒
I tried to talk my way into the cab.
我有去跟他们交涉
They threw me in the dog cage on the back.
结果他们把我扔到车后面的狗笼里
You came, too?
你也在那?
There's something I need to tell you.
有些事我必须告诉你
Is it bad?
坏消息?
What is it?
是什么?
Yeah, I think it's bad.
嗯 我觉得是坏消息
You're scaring me.
你吓到我了
Don't tell me.
别跟我讲
Don't tell me!
别跟我讲!
Hi! Me. You're late.
嗨! 是我 你迟到了
I brought you dinner.
我给你带了晚餐
That's nice.
很好
Hi. This guy's been ringing for you for a couple of days now.
嗨 这家伙这些天一直给你打电♥话♥
Says it's important that he talks to you.
说有重要的事情要和你说
He's at the Lakeside Motel and he's come up specially to see you.
他在湖畔酒店 他专程来看你的
Who is he? He wouldn't say.
是谁? 他不肯说
Does he know I'm not a cop any more?
他知道我不再是警♥察♥了吗?
Why did I have to hear that from other people?
为什么我得从别人嘴里知道这事?
Who told you?
谁告诉你的?
Al rang to see how you were going.
艾尔打电♥话♥来问你过得怎么样
I had no idea you were sacked.
我不知道你被开除了
What's happening to you?
你怎么了?
I don't understand the behaviour.
我不理解你的行为
You're not violent.
你没有暴♥力♥倾向
You're lucky Al stepped in for you.
你应该庆幸艾尔在乎你
He could've stepped in 15 years ago.
十五年前他可没插手
Then what? A court case?
之后呢? 一场法庭诉讼?
Why not?
为什么不呢?
It happens all the time.
这种事总在发生
And you know what, I don't give a shit
知道吗 我根本不稀罕
If Sarge is walking around with a grubby bandage on.
萨吉是否缠着肮脏的绷带走来走去
I hope he's awake and in fucking pain!
我希望他能清醒地感受到这该死的疼痛!
Always!
每时每刻!
Me, too. Always.
我也是 每时每刻
Don't go back to Laketop.
别回湖顶区了
There's too much history for you there.
你在那承受得太多了
It's destructive.
那是阴暗的记忆
Robin Griffin. You are?
罗宾·格里芬 你是?
Ian fellows, pathologist in Macau.
伊恩 同道中人 澳门的病理学家
You got identification?
你有证件吗?
Well, good point.
问得好
Uh, a good point.
非常好
Oh, I hear you're on loan from the New South Wales Crime Squad.
我听说你是从新南威尔士刑侦分队借调过来的
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
Your old boss.
你的旧上司
What's your opinion of the police here?
你对这里的治安有什么看法?
I don't work for them any more.
我不再为警局工作了
That's a side step.
这只是逃避一时吧
No, actually, it's a step down.
不 实际上 这是决绝于世
Detective Parker stood me down.
帕克警探把我辞退了
Really.
真的啊
Well, I can tell you from my experience,
根据我的经验
they're fucking pathetic.
我可以告诉你他们办案太他妈消极了
That's like a lost and found office,
警局就像个失物招领处
With Al Parker as head clerk.
艾尔·帕克是首席办事员
I suggested three cases
我上报了三个案件
Go forward to coronial inquiry.
直接列为调查案件
He hasn't moved on one of them.
但却一点进展也没有
Bob Platt, drowned in a boating incident.
鲍勃·普拉特 在一起划艇事故中溺死
They call "accident".
他们定义为"意外"
Wolfgang Zanic, suicide with lacerations and bruises
沃夫冈·扎里克 伤痕累累却被定性为自杀
I can't make any sense of.
我实在无法认同
And April Stephens, 13,
还有爱普尔·斯蒂芬斯 十三岁
Hit by a car on Laketop Road.
说是在湖顶公路上被车撞死了
Traces of cocaine in her vagina.
阴♥道♥内却残留着可♥卡♥因♥
When was she hit? Oh, uh...
她什么时候被撞的? 噢 呃...
Late last year, let me see.
就在去年年底 让我想想
Uh, yeah, November 15.
嗯 十一月十五日
Cocaine?
可♥卡♥因♥?
Where'd she get that? It's not a kid's drug.
她怎么能接触到这东西呢? 又不是儿童用药
That's right, far too expensive.
没错 十分昂贵
Was there any evidence of sexual ntercourse?
有其它性侵犯的证据吗?
Slight vaginal abrasions,
轻微的阴♥道♥磨损
And no sperm.
没有精♥液♥
Probably used a condom.
可能用了安全套
What are you thinking?
你怎么看?
Ah, Queenstown is a millionaire's playground.
皇后镇是百万富翁的后花♥园♥
What they want, they get.
他们肆意妄为 无所畏惧
Top grade cocaine, prostitutes
顶级可♥卡♥因♥ 妓♥女♥们
And I'm adding underage sex.
我在考虑要不要加上未成年性侵犯
When I have someone on my slab,
当我的嫌疑犯中有这类人时
They all just become, uh, decaying matter, evidence.
他们都会掩盖真♥相♥ 那些证据
But when a kid's involved, it's different.
但一旦牵涉到孩子 就不一样了
I had a daughter who overdosed.
我有一个女儿 因服药过量而死
So for me, it's emotional.
对于我来说 这是情感上的芥蒂
Did April have a habit?
爱普尔对那上瘾吗?
I don't think so, no. Her arms were clean.
我不这样觉得 她胳膊上没针眼
Apparently, she walked out in front of the car as if she wanted to be hit.
很明显 她走到车前 就像她是在自寻死路
Hug me.
抱抱我
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表